Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Yes , North Has Great Chance Beyond 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes , North Has Great Chance Beyond 2023 (210 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes , North Has Great Chance Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
When I read and listen to some southerners threatening fire and brimstone if the North does relinquish power in 2023 I laugh...

The plan of the North is very clear since 1967 , DIVIDE THE SOUTH, entice their little men(so called elites) and continue with power..

The stage is almost set and by the end of next year ,it will become crystal clear... The agenda is use a Northerner and a VP from SE or SS..

The south is simply not smart, after Yaradua died , they stood together and GEJ became president, in his re-election , the north came with the apple to SW and won, today same apple will be offered to SE or SS and surely they will fall for it and nothing ,I repeat NOTHING will happen and I have my reasons.

1. When Buhari nominated 80 percent Northerners in his security architecture , what did we do?
2. When some section of the south was marginalised , what did we do?

3. When the North planned to control the Executive , judiciary and legislative, what did we do?

4. When seats of sacked or resigned southerners like Minister of finance , FIRS , Chief justice of federation were shifted to the North , what did we do?

5 . When the Endsars campaigners were squashed and intimidated by the military men dominated by the North , what did we do?

North has a big chance to continue and nothing will happen , whether APC gives ticket to the south or north , Pdp already have a Northerner candidate.

In the south , Personal interest supede United interest while in the North , United interest is greater than personal interest .

Note - Buhari wasn't the best candidate( no much capital , poor education, former tryant and very conservative)Kwankwaso, Atiku , Saraki and El rufai were all there but they shelved personal interest to win..

Can the South do the same thing? All they know is tribal e wars and senseless and stupid loyalty..
Re: Yes , North Has Great Chance Beyond 2023 by Lovelies1: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nels55:

Hi , may I cease this opportunity to let you know that am in full agreement with exploring the idea of a new country but it must have a solid foundation of selfless interest.

I would have preferred this state, but the northerners. I can't say in this modern time. Each of their indigenes are not responding in a saner clime of tolerance
Re: Yes , North Has Great Chance Beyond 2023 by Lovelies1: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nels55:

Hi , may I cease this opportunity to let you know that am in full agreement with exploring the idea of a new country but it must have a solid foundation of selfless interest.

For the blacks all over the world

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Is A Leader With Capacity / How I Planned To Change Nigeria-jonathan / How ‘generous’ Buhari Gave Me Envelope Filled With Hard Currencies-femi Adeshina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.