Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,726 members, 7,862,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

These Page On Facebook Give Free Cs Sure - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / These Page On Facebook Give Free Cs Sure (181 Views)

Will Be Creating My Page On Instagram Soon / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Follow My Food Page On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Page On Facebook Give Free Cs Sure by Saintblastar(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
have you ever being scammed over a fixed match?

do still think fixed match dont exist?

have you being jumping from a sport betting group to another for steady win?
JUMP NO MORE... i got good news, i cant find the the link to these facebook page but you can search for the page and like the page using these name ANONYMOUS he give free CS. check the page many testimonies but first go round the page to see and learn..

Re: These Page On Facebook Give Free Cs Sure by Saintblastar(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Saintblastar:
have you ever being scammed over a fixed match?

do still think fixed match dont exist?

have you being jumping from a sport betting group to another for steady win?
JUMP NO MORE... i got good news, i cant find the the link to these facebook page but you can search for the page and like the page using these name ANONYMOUS he give free CS. check the page many testimonies but first go round the page to see and learn

(1) (Reply)

Watch Different Penalty Taking Style Of Famous Player By A Lady / Watch Five Times Football Coaches Lost Their Mind With Their Player / 31 Sure Odds And 11odds Available For Payment After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.