Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG (14072 Views)

Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug / COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by ratiken(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lots of Nigerians will be injected with contaminated vaccines because there are no facilities to maintain the -70C required for vaccine storage

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
hi
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
hihkgg
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by omoyeni37: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Abeg people of nland, i need airtime urgently ooo, if it's 100 naira, i am good with it. thank you.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by CSTRR: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
It will first be given to health care workers.

Okay.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by kayjay69(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
I hope it will not be sold to the Nigerian public.

My guess is that it will.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by otobasin2323(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Conditioning of the People for what is coming after the RAPTURE is on the way...

The World Inhabitants are being Conditioned for the Mark of the Beast which will come in place during the Great Tribulation AFTER the Rapture of the Saints

Right now, in many places,
It is,
No Mask! No Service!

Next, it's Gonna be
No Vaccine! No Service!

Finally, it will be
No Mark! No Service!

The KING of Kings is Coming Folks!
JESUS is Coming!
Repent! Believe the Gospel and be Converted to a New life in JESUS Christ..

These are some of the reasons why we blacks are still very much behind
I am waiting to hear what they say about Joe biden from next year
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by Joshmanuel10(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Nigerians need good leadership, not that fucking vaccine that you guys will still use to scam citizens..

Simple Mara

Very soon.. Its gonna be.. If you have not been vaccinated, you can't withdraw money from your bank aza.. grin.
And how will that work.... Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by Sunnydoo: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Vaccine for what does not exists in 9ja. Well, the government can share it within themselves as usual as sane people wont chose to be injected with it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by enemyofprogress: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Una go hoard am and share among una selves
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by Uprightness100(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Conditioning of the People for what is coming after the RAPTURE is on the way...

The World Inhabitants are being Conditioned for the Mark of the Beast which will come in place during the Great Tribulation AFTER the Rapture of the Saints

Right now, in many places,
It is,
No Mask! No Service!

Next, it's Gonna be
No Vaccine! No Service!

Finally, it will be
No Mark! No Service!

JESUS is Coming!
Repent! Believe the Gospel and be Converted to a New life in JESUS Christ..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by DrChatNuff: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
probably hide in warehouse until it expires.........
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by CSTRR: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
I am sure those Health care workers will bring all their fàmily and friends along for vaccination.

Nigerian factor.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by CSTRR: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sunnydoo:
Vaccine for what does not exists in 9ja. Well, the government can share it within themselves as usual as sane people wont chose to be injected with it.

Don't prove Gregor Mendel right.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by freeeeme(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Another hoarding. COVID 19 Palliative in their stores Now COVID 19 Vaccine?
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by DoubleEngine007: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

And how will that work.... Hmmm lipsrsealed
BVN is an example... NIN another example .. How is ur day going?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by annyz: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
ToluNazzal:
We need to be sure of what we're putting in our body.

Meanwhile, guys, see me harvest a yam for the first time in my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_NeRwfT-EU

Harvesting YAM is for male folks while female folks harvest coco yam.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by Seyzcham91(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
I'm sure you are not Alright or maybe your sense is just far from you
AdolfAboki:
kiss

The government is working..
Nigeria is healing...
Enemies of Nigeria are weeping...

Be good to those who are good to you... Mu dai ɓeran rami ɗaya, in ba a gama a shiga ba, a gama a fita..

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by munachiso58(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
uptimumOne23:
Good...The world needs to heal

On behalf of Righteousness89 , I pray 2021 will be better for us all. And may 2021 cover for us the loss of 2020.

Somebody shout Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
They need to ask for more.

We all know the National Assembly folks who demand allocations upon its arrival.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by DoubleEngine007: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

My day is going well
But Nigeria doesn't have a good database and we will always find ways around things
You're right to some extent,so let's see how it goes..
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by poka7(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nigeria-to-receive-20m-doses-of-covid-19-vaccine-says-fg

Nonsense Govt. They will still hide the vaccine just they way the hide palliative from us. They will reserve the vaccine for their unborn kids. No vaccine should be given to us. Make all of them die first before that vaccine come�

Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by Joshmanuel10(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
You're right to some extent,so let's see how it goes..
Yh it is well
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by PigTormentor: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

Right now, in many Countries and Cities,
It is,
No Mask! No Service!

Next, it's Gonna be
No Vaccine! No Service!

Finally, it will be
No Mark! No Service!

JESUS is Coming!
The Pains and Tribulations here on Earth after the RAPTURE will be so unbearable
Repent! Believe the Gospel and be Converted to a New life in JESUS Christ...

[/s]

Trash as usual.

That didn't help all those who have died from Covid.

Rubbish TRASH
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by DoubleEngine007: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

Yh it is well
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by SODbaba2(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

It is,
No Mask! No Service!

Next, it's Gonna be
No Vaccine! No Service!

Finally, it will be
No Mark! No Service!

JESUS is Coming!
The Pains and Tribulations here on Earth after the RAPTURE will be so unbearable

you are stupid
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by just2endowed: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

Sincerely, whenever I go to the market to buy things, I often wonder how people on 30k minimum wage survive in Nigeria.

sad reality...but these politicians dont see anything wrong with it.

BR

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by Joshmanuel10(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Amen!
But I wonder how 20million of d vaccine will reach 200million nigerians
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by AmazingELixir: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Useless talk how can they leverage on polio platform ...how does the demographics or persons concerned in both cases intersect..

Abi they want to start vaccination of under aged ni..
Re: Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG by Fabkimzzy1: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

It is,
No Mask! No Service!

Next, it's Gonna be
No Vaccine! No Service!

Finally, it will be
No Mark! No Service!

JESUS is Coming!

Lol.....brain dey pain u aswear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Goat Weed And Yohimbe / Eating More Ultra-processed Foods May Shorten Life Span / 20-30% Of Nigerians Are Suffering Mental Disorders – Nigerian Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.