Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom (3147 Views)

How To Setup Auto Response On Gmail Account / How To Setup Auto Response On Gmail Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom by airsaylongcome: 1:34am On Dec 11, 2020
BadAdviser aka Biguyman. You are foolish o. Kai. So I'm living rent free in your head that you had to go and create a thread for me on the investment sub forum. I will soon be able to respond to threads there. Then I will have your time
Re: Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom by BadAdviser: 5:21am On Dec 11, 2020
This is anybody but not Airsaylongcom

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom by airsaylongcome: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2020
Lol! I knew you cunthead was going to say that. I will leave my signature insult for you.

BadAdviser/Biguyman You are the bastard son of a thousand fathers. Bloody cultist and fraudster. You don tire to dey write ena or when you can't hide it any longer you switch to "orna"
Re: Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom by BadAdviser: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2020
airsaylongcome:
Lol! I knew you cunthead was going to say that. I will leave my signature insult for you.

BadAdviser/Biguyman You are the bastard son of a thousand fathers. Bloody cultist and fraudster. You don tire to dey write ena or when you can't hide it any longer you switch to "orna"
Keep deceiving yourself hiding behind this new account.
It's obvious mba is crashing already so you had to delete your previous moniker because of your previous comments on the deleted mba thread.

You'll be trailed and caught when the right time comes.

1 Like

Re: Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom by airsaylongcome: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2020
BadAdviser:

Keep deceiving yourself hiding behind this new account.
It's obvious mba is crashing already so you had to delete your previous moniker because of your previous comments on the deleted mba thread.

You'll be trailed and caught when the right time comes.

I will have your time when I'm able to comment on your silly thread. Thank you for providing me rent free accommodation in that empty coconut you call a head.

I thought u had my name and house address. So why are you still trailing? Baba turn up at my address let me use your liver for suya.

Failed cultist and fraudster. I go cut Viking commot that your empty brain

1 Like

Re: Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom by airsaylongcome: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Redscorpion

Please go an be my mouth on this bastard's thread. Tell them I never went away. Only went like a phoenix to be reborn. Tell them this bastard is giving me rent free accommodation in his head. And I will use his empty coconut as a toilet. I will comment in the investment section immediately I am able to.

1 Like

Re: Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom by RedScorpion(f): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2020
airsaylongcome:
Redscorpion

Please go an be my mouth on this bastard's thread. Tell them I never went away. Only went like a phoenix to be reborn. Tell them this bastard is giving me rent free accommodation in his head. And I will use his empty coconut as a toilet. I will comment in the investment section immediately I am able to.

grin

Re: Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom by BadAdviser: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2020
airsaylongcome:

I will have your time when I'm able to comment on your silly thread. Thank you for providing me rent free accommodation in that empty coconut you call a head.

I thought u had my name and house address. So why are you still trailing? Baba turn up at my address let me use your liver for suya.

Failed cultist and fraudster. I go cut Viking commot that your empty brain
Time will tell
Re: Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom by airsaylongcome: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
BadAdviser:

Time will tell

Eff off dummy

I wonder how you were conceived sef. Your mum must have harvested the Semen in a used condom to conceive you.

Really? That I ran away? And I used a very similar moniker? That Vikings cult must have messed up the relaxer you call brain. Oh I forgot. Your head is a vacuum where you give me rent free accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Response To The Thread Where Is Airsaylongcom by The5DME(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

My Eyes Are Becoming Weak- Over Exposure To Computer / Check Out My New Python App For Downloading Tv-series. The Getseries Program. / Hiring Full-time Remote React.js Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.