Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari (8574 Views)

There Is Still Room For You In APC - Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Tells Otti / Benjamin Kalu: Why We Increased 2021 Budget To ₦13.588 Trillion / HOW OGUN STATE EX-GOVERNOR AMOSUN INVITED PRESIDENT BUHARI TO COMMISSION UNCOMPL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari by chuksjuve(m): 6:47am On Dec 11, 2020
Party supreme over the constitution ??

Sorry Nigeria, a big Sorry to Nigeria ..

Anything you people see, just take it like that !
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari by Konskott(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2020
Respect the president. Next time, don't invite Mr. President. But you can invite his aides. President no be small boy.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari by budaatum: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2020
authority2006:

Talking of stupidity, you realised that PDP lawmakers were stupid enough to boo Mr president throughout his presentation the last time that he went there to present budget. What exactly will he go there to do again, knowing that they wouldn't listen to him, they wouldn't let him speak, they wouldn't let the audience hear him. This is the consequence of their madness and unruly behaviour, they should suck it in.
I do agree. As I said, he has insufficient stupidity to present himself for such ridicule. Or do you not think he'd have to be stupid to present himself before those fools?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2020
cardoctor:
These guys don't know how to treat old people.
Who be this self, which secondary school you attend
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari by WrittyWritter(f): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Y can't dey just impeach dat fake Bubu..I don't understand d last sentence..Buhari made a decision..his party made another..so he has to abide by his party..so dis so called party is supreme over d constitution..I thought it was d other way round..rule of law and all .
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari by Basher8583: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2020
phransix2:
Buhari's style of avoiding to addressing the nation on burning issues should be condemned.
Why avoid those you claim to be leading? But during Re-election he was there on every podium all around the 36 states and FCT telling them they should vote for him.
I hope we all learn from these occurrences and make better choice and demands come 2023

At least you did not vote for him. So why break you head
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari by handiriwamadi(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2020
supportnija:
Useless member of house of representathief.i remember been a PA to a vice Chancellor, sometime some of you demanded for bribe and it must be in Dollar, I know somebody will say what brought this one now that we are talking about Buhari invitation, both houses refused to make good law for Nigerian, as a trained personel nothing will stop insecurity unless people are given equal right , opportunity and Justice , if you are above 35 years in Nigeria, Nigeria government exclude you from their plan, some of these don't see themselves as a Nigeria or love their country. I have asked these people before what makes going into crime? the cause of everything is government, somebody graduated at the age 26 after 10 year of no job , you said is not longer feet for any job, you armed them during your election and now they are kidnapers, Government politicy is not favourable to people who are doing business, people are murdered and they were given justice, your children are not schooling in Nigeria , it means you don't believe in the system, to fornicate with our actress is done in DUBAI, you weak Naira by patronising Dollar. Let change and see Nigeria move to take it place in a commitee of a friend nations.
true talk you are right. they won't have peace till the end of this world. not on till our leaders change. there's no peace with the wicked. so the bible said.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol...house members wey mumu imagine inviting Robot to come and answer questions!! Una mumu never do una ni!!! Buhari is long dead and that thing in aso rock is an impostor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bashar Isah: Malami, Others Will Resign Before APC Primaries / Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe / Lastma Official Push Bus Conductor To His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.