Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) (13233 Views)

Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each / Peter Obi Arrives Gombe Amid Cheers From Residents Pictures / Gombe State Empowers 35 Communities With N380m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by themaestro08(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Just pick up a very good economics textbook and read about what puts people in poverty trap.
All these you suggested don't immediately lift people our of poverty.
I know it could be a waste of time explaining why you don't get It sir.

You will still, as a systemically-privileged city elite-educated Nigerian, think that efficient NEPA functioning well (sold at N56 per Kilowat/hr still priced out of reach of poor people) after elite-spending of almost $20B can lift the really poor out of poverty.

That is how most you think. You see their needs through your privileged prism.
Sir, poor people don't need NEPA or IKEDC to quickly escape the poverty trap.

I apologize in advance if I no longer respond to your comments sir.
Have a great day and weekend ahead.

In a bid to prove yourself and shade this young man(who is right anyway) you end of typing garbage and totally failed to drive home any point. Fool angry
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by themaestro08(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Yes. If a poor widow in my family grinds pepper daily and sell pepper by the side on a busy street, she will go home with like 1500 daily and more than that at weekends.She can do N500 ajo which gives like N1m in about 5 years. So she becomes a millionaire in less time it takes to finish even primary school.

She won't be wasting time and resources on the social media so she will be fairly richer than most of the people wasting their time online.

You are a fool and a bastard for trying what doesn't exist angry. All in your effort to encourage more citizens to subscribe to mental slavery and mediocrity justification and acceptance, you ended up typing absolute garbage.

My dad owns a shop in a market and I can categorically tell you that the vast majority of this market women are living hand to mouth angry. Most can't even afford a two square meal, live in absolute penury, their kids attend government schools. And you are here encouraging more of our bright minds to go this route.

I repeat you are a bastard and just await your thunder for it will come sooner than you expect. angry angry
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by chuksjuve(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Yes. If a poor widow in my family grinds pepper daily and sell pepper by the side on a busy street, she will go home with like 1500 daily and more than that at weekends.She can do N500 ajo which gives like N1m in about 5 years. So she becomes a millionaire in less time it takes to finish even primary school.

She won't be wasting time and resources on the social media so she will be fairly richer than most of the people wasting their time online.

Your first answer was spot on and ok by me but your shalaye ended up selling you off ..

How many supposed pepper sellers are millionaires going by your narratives!

You are really not realistic in your analysis, you are just writing from assumptions.

You better wake up from your assumption and understand that this government is not gonna make millionaires out of petty traders through those shenanigans called empowerment.
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by 7lives: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Stop wasting your time, dey just don't get it and they have also been deceived into believing that those who do such bussiness are poverty stricken.
Grinding machines that starts working as early as 4am in the morning, na that machine dey wake me up.
Especially for those who have food vendors as clients, 7am in the morning they are like 3k up, just imagine how much they earn on a daily basis.
Those who are good money managers among them already leveraged on this daily income to move into middle income class.
They have transferred the grinding machines to their less privileged relatives, they now sell food stuffs, they've also managed to build moderate houses that also bring in some moderate rents.
As the matter dey go now, they are supposed to be at home resting, but they are still keeping it real teaching their children the way it's done.
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by 7lives: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2020
arsenal33:
10,000,000 are migrants, give Lagos state some credit. Other state governments are lazy and encouraging their citizens to go to Lagos

Lagosians are not up to 5,000,000.
You took these words out of my mouth.
Let the governments of other states take care of their people.
Imagine not providing food for your children and blaming your neighbors for not taking good care of your children.
It doesn't make sense feeding visitors with food prepared for my children.
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1337134314635616260?s=19
Residents indeed, the will give the politician families, comcubines and they will say Lagos residents, meanwhile nobody see anything in in Ikorodu West, nothing comes to Oriokuta village, ever palliative never came but would come for votes. Theives in Lagos state government. So they pleged food for 60 and above year and none indigene of 80 who responded food was not given, maybe he was not an indigene. Yet, we all had Lasra as it where. Liars. Showing that they really mean non Lagosians should Go.
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2020
4tomandchi:
All these so called empowerment if delve into it you will discover massive corruption.

My pain is that these pictures you see above is just a show more than half of what you see will still go back to the suppliers.

Their anti people's policies of keeping the poor poorer will catch up with them soon.
You are very correct as the money is in their pockets. Empowerment with No light, so what are they empowering sham of shame.
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
themaestro08:

Empower with manual sewing and grinding machines? I don't blame your whack reasoning all I blame is the inherently corrupt leaders that hardwired the average Nigerian to wholly accept mediocrity and ineptness. angry

I weep for my motherland for it is in a pathetic situation cry.

You are so dumb that you think that everyone is just as dumb as yourself.

What you called 'just manual sewing machines and grinder' could be a life saver for several other people.

You must be one of the aspiring yahoo boys who does not see anything as something. It has to be an exotic car, posh apartment and cash in millions before you feel it.

Did those that received the items come to complain to you that it is too little?
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by themaestro08(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2020
CoolAmbience:

You are so dumb that you think that everyone is just as dumb as yourself.

What you called 'just manual sewing machines and grinder' could be a life saver for several other people.

You must be one of the aspiring yahoo boys who does not see anything as something. It has to be an exotic car, posh apartment and cash in millions before you feel it.

Did those that received the items come to complain to you that it is too little?

See fool cheesy, So you even have the guts to defend a completely clueless government that empowers its citizens with sewing and grinding machines? You sound ignorant and stupid.

The political elites have succeeding in programming dummies like you to see mediocrity as the norm, shameful angry
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2020
themaestro08:

See fool cheesy, So you even have the guts to defend a completely clueless government that empowers its citizens with sewing and grinding machines? You sound ignorant and stupid.

The political elites have succeeding in programming dummies like you to see mediocrity as the norm, shameful angry

What has your hopeless self done for your family anf community?

Who have you uplifted in your family, idiot?

It is fools like you who think that government is responsible for everything.

What is wrong with empowering people with grinders and sewing machines?

But for the agricultural revolution of the current administration, your type would have been in Djibouti begging for alms, following the lockdown occasioned by Covid-19.

Do you know how many fertilizer blending plants, which were hitherto moribund, that are now up and running? What do you even know about government programs and policies?

You just sit idle at home to type nonsense on social media.
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by themaestro08(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
CoolAmbience:

What has your hopeless self done for your family anf community?

Who have you uplifted in your family, idiot?

It is fools like you who think that government is responsible for everything.

What is wrong with empowering people with grinders and sewing machines?

But for the agricultural revolution of the current administration, your type would have been in Djibouti begging for alms, following the lockdown occasioned by Covid-19.

Do you know how many fertilizer blending plants, which were hitherto moribund, that are now up and running? What do you even know about government programs and policies?

You just sit idle at home to type nonsense on social media.

Bastard, you don't deserve Djibouti, I think Afghanistan is the right place for dumb motherfuckerz like you, at least Taliban will use you as a sacrificial lamb cheesy

Anyway, whatever bollocks you typed up there doesn't Change my stance on this clueless government.

Keep bleating like goat, your headache grin.
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2020
themaestro08:

Bastard, you don't deserve Djibouti, I think Afghanistan is the right place for dumb motherfuckerz like you, at least Taliban will use you as a sacrificial lamb cheesy

Anyway, whatever bollocks you typed up there doesn't Change my stance on this clueless government.

Keep bleating like goat, your headache grin.

U wey get clue, where you dey?

Go hug transformer...

Clueless government....but you dey swallow the homegrown rice like no man business.
Re: Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) by Map1(m): 6:13am On Dec 19, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Just pick up a very good economics textbook and read about what puts people in poverty trap.
All these you suggested don't immediately lift people our of poverty.
I know it could be a waste of time explaining why you don't get It sir.

You will still, as a systemically-privileged city elite-educated Nigerian, think that efficient NEPA functioning well (sold at N56 per Kilowat/hr still priced out of reach of poor people) after elite-spending of almost $20B can lift the really poor out of poverty.

That is how most you think. You see their needs through your privileged prism.
Sir, poor people don't need NEPA or IKEDC to quickly escape the poverty trap.

I apologize in advance if I no longer respond to your comments sir.
Have a great day and weekend ahead.
it's just a pity the way we put things in writing,it not necessary we arrive at the same point what matter most is the way we share ideas,day by day we learn more even we understudy an ant to get knowledge for you to said you would not reply me anymore when we don't share same woman shows how friendly you are,I am a man of my self when I speak I know what I mean ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: We Have Uncovered 476 Online Sites Set Up To Fight Govermnent / Why Buhari Can't Visit Families, States Affected By Banditry - Maigari Dingyadi / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.