Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

#Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation (694 Views)

Anambra2021: Ihiala LGA Election Will Hold Tomorrow 9th November 2021. / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? / Anambra2021: Did The Governorship Debates Affect The Decision Of The Voters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 5:20am On Dec 11, 2020
See an earlier thread here:
“Mahmood Yakubu: INEC May Use Electronic Voting For Anambra Election Next Year.”
https://www.nairaland.com/6232221/mahmood-yakubu-inec-may-use#95695075...

I am Not doubting the fact that INEC “may” use the Electronic-Voting for the Anambra Gubernatorial Election of 2021, but the typical INEC we have always known would try to bring in only the Electronic-Voting option, without backing it up with adequately functioning Electronic-Collation and Electronic-Transmission options..
It is going to be really painful, but this is exactly what will happen in 2021.
Even with all the media noise and applaud about the introduction of the Electronic-Voting option, we will still be hearing news that some Votes/Voting-Machines from some remote areas are still on their way to get to the Collation Centres..
That means, the So-called results of the “Electronically Cast Votes” including the voting machines, would be manually transferred to where they would be manually Accessed/Assessed and Collated.
This sounds so crazy and backward, but watch out and see things as they unfold..
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 5:21am On Dec 11, 2020
I have always been of the opinion that E-Collation and E-Transmission should be the priority exercise, and not necessarily the E-Voting itself.
Meanwhile, we continue to watch them.
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 5:28am On Dec 11, 2020
In the order of priority, this should be the sequence of introducing and test-running of the electoral electronic systems by the INEC, if they intended to phased introduction of the Fully Technologised Electronic-Voting...
1. First should be Electronic-Collation
2. Then comes Electronic-Transmission.
3. Before finally introducing the Electronic-Voting..

1 Like

Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by Fahdiga1: 5:44am On Dec 11, 2020
It is the turn of Anambra south, old Aguata to be precise to produce the governor.

1 Like

Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 6:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
It is the turn of Anambra south, old Aguata to be precise to produce the governor.
Andy Uba, Ezeife..
All from Aguata..
But that's a topic for another day..
For now, let's face the main topic.
Let's not de-rail.

1 Like

Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by Fahdiga1: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Andy Uba, Ezeife..
All from Aguata..
But that's a topic for another day..
For now, let's face the main topic.
Let's not de-rail.
It is only Ezeife that you can refer to as a former governor. did Andy Uba stay on that sit for more than a week and besides Ezeife was the governor during the second republic which means it is now a very long time since Old Aguata produced the governor last. and when we are talking of old Aguata producing the governor I mean Orumba south to be precise.
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
It is only Ezeife that you can refer to as a former governor. did Andy Uba stay on that sit for more than a week and besides Ezeife was the governor during the second republic which means it is now a very long time since Old Aguata produced the governor last. and when we are talking of old Aguata producing the governor I mean Orumba south to be precise.
So, what's your own opinion on the main topic of this thread??
According to INEC, Electronic-Voting comes first, and then Electronic-Collation (and Electronic-Transmission too) comes up later.
So I am asking..
Is Electronic-Collation and Electronic-Transmission not as necessary as Electronic-Voting itself??
What's your own view to that??
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by ayomidejosh0x: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Nice
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 6:25am On Dec 11, 2020
ayomidejosh0x:
Nice
Please, tell me exactly what is nice here..
Thanks
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2020
Seun...
Lalasticlala
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by Fahdiga1: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2020
BluntNigerian:
According to INEC, Electronic-Voting comes first, and then Electronic-Collation (and Electronic-Transmission too) comes up later.
So I am asking..
Is Electronic-Collation and Electronic-Transmission not as necessary as Electronic-Voting itself??
The three of them are important but one step at a time is better than not taking any step at all. let's start with electronic voting and then progress from there. are you satisfied now or what?
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by pollwatcher: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2020
Is this constitutional?
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
The three of them are important but one step at a time is better than not taking any step at all. let's start with electronic voting and then progress from there. are you satisfied now or what?
Yesss..
I'm satisfied now.
At least, you aired your own view.
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by johnmartus(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2020
His point is that igbo should allow other ethnic old Aguata to produce the next governor.
BluntNigerian:
So I am asking..
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:
His point is that igbo should allow other ethnic old Aguata to produce the next governor.
I got what he was saying.
But he was off the main topic..
He had finally contributed to the main topic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by Fahdiga1: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Yesss..
I'm satisfied now.
At least, you aired your own view.
Ok bro nothing do you. remember to vote for an Orumba south candidate during the election if you are not a Fulani man posing as an Igbo man
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Ok bro nothing do you. remember to vote for an Orumba south candidate during the election if you are not a Fulani man posing as an Igbo man
(@Bolded)..
What made you to type that??
It's like you lack total trust in everything??
Or, are there Fulani people coming out for the Governorship Position??
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by Fahdiga1: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2020
BluntNigerian:
(@Bolded)..
What made you to type that??
It's like you lack total trust in everything??
Or, are there Fulani people coming out for the Governorship Position??
Are you coming out for governorship position?
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Are you coming out for governorship position?
Is this question of yours supposed to answer me??
What made you to think I am a Fulani person?
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by Fahdiga1: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Is this question of yours supposed to answer me??
What made you to think I am a Fulani person?
Oga you are a Fulani herdsman looking for who to behead. you might even be in my village farm waiting for me to come so that you will behead me but to burst your bubble I'm not in the village now. look for another person to behead
Re: #Anambra2021: INEC Might Go Ahead To Introduce E-Voting Without E-Collation by BluntNigerian: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Oga you are a Fulani herdsman looking for who to behead. you might even be in my village farm waiting for me to come so that you will behead me but to burst your bubble I'm not in the village now. look for another person to behead
I think I'm done with you.......
Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Uche Mefor Can Never Attain Nnamdi Kanu's God-like Status / Check Out The Eastern Security Network, ANAMBRA Patrol Team On Duty / Are Nigerians Ready For Another Lockdown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.