Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience (546 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience by namiji2598: 5:22am On Dec 11, 2020
I saw a thread saying teaching is the worst white collar job in Nigeria

Then I was curious to ask this question.
Most of the young graduate aim is to save money for their own businesses, but as Dem no see job na private teaching Dem go come dey do

Some one like me I earned 15k as a school teacher, and that saving aspect have been hard seriously

1 Like

Re: Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience by Kingsasian(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2020
Yes
Re: Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience by illicit(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2020
U will starve....
Re: Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience by Pauladex(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2020
Instead of collecting 15k in private school go and work as animal farm attendance,and gather experience, after six months , go start little. if you are not beta than those you left go meet TB Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience by LawLab247: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
You guys stop shaming teaching job.

If there are better options, a lot of people would switch and schools will do something about the pay. But the unemployment situation of the country is what is fueling underpayment in the educational sector especially private schools.

May God help us.
Re: Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience by Alexaonfleek: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:
[/b]You guys stop shaming teaching job[b].

If there are better options, a lot of people would switch and schools will do something about the pay. But the unemployment situation of the country is what is fueling underpayment in the educational sector especially private schools.

May God help us.
How can you call the truth shaming?
It's the bloody truth about teaching in a private school,the pay is too poor for a graduate not to talk of a married person.

1 Like

Re: Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience by roughdiamond(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Could remember sometime in 2007 that my sister taught for 1500 per month. She wanted to quit but I refused. She needed the experience. Today, she teaches at a government secondary school
Re: Did U Save While You Were Teaching In A Private School? Share Your Experience by jieta: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
roughdiamond:
Could remember sometime in 2007 that my sister taught for 1500 per month. She wanted to quit but I refused. She needed the experience. Today, she teaches at a government secondary school
Wow!!!2007/2008, my monthly pay was 3000 although it was not teaching.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion / Okirika Dinner Gown And Wedding Gown / Questions And Answers On Girl Love//self Confidence//self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.