Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,482 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” (741 Views)

Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda / Tekno Goes For Local Ice Cream As Weather Gets Hot / Kenyans Blast Singer Tekno For Giving Horrible Performance In Nairobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by Despirado121(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Singer Tekno has joked about going on hunger strike till he releases his debut album Old Romance, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old in a tweet said he was excited to share his project with his fans on Wednesday.

“I’m so excited to share this project with you all #OldRomance , I’m not eating till the album drops period,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/alhajitekno/status/1336710913576095748?s=20

Old Romance has 14 tracks on it and will be released on December 12.

Tekno had shared pictures of his album cover in an Instagram post on Monday.

He adopted Adam and Eve’s concept for the cover art.

In August Tekno announced that he was releasing his debut album.

“Debut album fully mixed and mastered,” he wrote.

Lalasticlala

Re: Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by LawLab247: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2020
Wow
Re: Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2020
Trash as usual
Re: Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by lkillbrokehoes: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2020
I don't listen to trash
Re: Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by Widall: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2020
So this guy doesn't have an album yet.. after releasing hit upon hit some years back
Re: Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by Bornsinner7: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by Beckysexy(f): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2020
You're probably not hungry.
Re: Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2020
Don't fall our hand ooo

You're not like David or Ayo that released rubbish and yeye fans hyped it to stardom.
Re: Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by DaInferno(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2020
our artist too the try.I will eat while I wait for it though, I need more music to blast. have exhausted all the albums this year
Re: Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by bethelofficial: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2020
RENT!!! RENT!!! RENT!!! (Limited Offer).

Re: Singer Tekno Goes On ‘Hunger Strike’ Until Release Of Debut Album “Old Romance” by kukoyi17226: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2020
our artist too the try.I will eat while I wait for it though, I need more music to blast. have exhausted all the albums this year

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Crazeclown And His Fiancée Are Expecting Their First Child Together / Watch Basketmouth Funny Series Papa Benji Ep 7 / Wahala!! Nigerian Lady Climbs The Roof Of Her Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.