Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs (19778 Views)

Ronaldo To Sell His House In Madrid As He Looks To Cut Ties With Spain / Antoine Griezmann Issues Apology After Twitter Photo Sparks Massive Backlash / Lacazette Plans To Persuade Best Friend Griezmann To Join Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs by goatandyam: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Yup, now that his ass has been exposed, he wants to talk about his disapproval for the act. In that case, muslims also arrest and kill terrorists. That's the problem with hypocrisy. It exposes one's foolishness and shadow mindedness. Your clergy men are only doing what the Old Testament encouraged. Do you know Christianity better than all those rapist pastors? cheesy

Like I said, keep focusing on the north while armed robbers and cultists kill you to extinction. Just yesterday, people ran out of their homes in southern Nigeria after a christian armed robber sent them a letter. Last week, 20 people died in the southeast after a cult war by christian cultists. Don't fix your home, keep looking at others
grin Mr jabbar, bandits are closer than you think grin
Re: Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Urekaure:

Ask your pastor

I thought u where a pope abi na Sheik.
Clownish punkass.
Re: Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2020
abduljabbar4:

White supremacists that still worshipped Jesus? Also, Hitler was baptized and the only people that worship Jews are the dumb Christians in southeastern Nigeria so don't even rule him out. If we go even deeper, you people killed thousands of innocent people in the middle ages.

You can try to be a hypocrite but your ignorance and stupidity will always expose you

White supremacists worshipped Jesus abi? But I have never seen them carrying out murderous acts while calling on the name of the Lord or Jesus. And last time I checked they are not among the terrorist organisation around the world,neither do I see them blowing up people.

Go and read history Adolf Hitler was chased out of Sunday school since a kid,his Nazi gestapo regime,did they read from the Bible before while claiming divine mandate? Or profess the name Jesus.

Lastly before Islam came,Christianity had spread to Lebanon,Turkey,Damascus(Syria),phillippi(Rome),Ethiopia.
Now go and check history before Islam came the inhabitants of Medina where Arabian Jews and Arabian pagans.
In one day the prophet orderd the killing of more than 800 Arabian Jews.
So if we go deeper we killed people in the middle ages that is past tense because Christianity has passed the time of crusades. But if u go a little deeper u will see that u have been killing people since the sixteenth century A.D. till date.

And u hate the Jews, later u will say Abraham(Ibrahim) is our father.
Is Abraham an Arabian? Answer since u say I am a hypocrite.
And mind u,I am not from south east,I am from north east Gombe state,and my grandfather is from Adamawa and our ancestors are from Yemen.
And we don't worship any body we worship God Almighty.
Re: Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs by abduljabbar4(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

White supremacists worshipped Jesus abi? But I have never seen them carrying out murderous acts while calling on the name of the Lord or Jesus. And last time I checked they are not among the terrorist organisation around the world,neither do I see them blowing up people.

Go and read history Adolf Hitler was chased out of Sunday school since a kid,his Nazi gestapo regime,did they read from the Bible before while claiming divine mandate? Or profess the name Jesus.

Lastly before Islam came,Christianity had spread to Lebanon,Turkey,Damascus(Syria),phillippi(Rome),Ethiopia.
Now go and check history before Islam came the inhabitants of Medina where Arabian Jews and Arabian pagans.
So if we go deeper we killed people in the middle ages that is past tense because Christianity has passed the time of crusades. But if u go a little deeper u will see that u have been killing people since the sixteenth century A.D. till date.

And mind u,I am not from south east,I am from north east Gombe state,and my grandfather is from Adamawa and our ancestors are from Yemen.

In that case, the bandits also don't claim to be fighting for Allah. #hypocrisy

As long as he was once a catholic, the old Testament could have influenced what he did.

Why did you cherry pick those countries? How about you tell me how Christianity spread across the whole of Europe? How about the scientists that were killed and incarcerated?

That's the problem with people that don't know something trying to make a claim. The prophet didn't kill them for not being muslims or for being Jews. A pact was betrayed which lead to the death of many muslims. Go and educate yourself. Now, can you compare that with the massacre of the Canaanites where hundreds of thousands were killed for simply refusing to worship Yahweh?

Past as how? When even christian Europeans conducted massacres during the colonial era? The only reason we are seeing less ORGANIZED terrorism by Christians is that the religion itself is declining. Atheism is on the rise and even those that claim to be Christians are not exactly christian. For example, look at Obama, Joe Biden, and Donald Trump. They are all supposedly christian but they have solid support for LGBT so please, it's not because Christians have gotten better. It's because people are beginning to wise up.

Just go to the romance, sexuality, or celebrity sections on nairaland. There was one thread I came across on the sexuality section where they just analyze prostitutes and narrate their encounters with them. Fornication is highly glorified among Christians because they have lost faith, hence no one is concerned about killing for Jesus like it was done in the OT or by the crusaders.

As at during the time of Abraham, the Jews had not started killing apostles or innocent Palestinians. That's why even Jesus is loved by Muslims. You can claim to be from Mars if you like. This is the internet where everything is possible.
Re: Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs by abduljabbar4(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

As long as he was once a catholic, the old Testament could have influenced what he did.

Why did you cherry pick those countries? How about you tell me how Christianity spread across the whole of Europe? How about the scientists that were killed and incarcerated?

That's the problem with people that don't know something trying to make a claim. The prophet didn't kill them for not being muslims or for being Jews. A pact was betrayed which lead to the death of many muslims. Go and educate yourself. Now, can you compare that with the massacre of the Canaanites where hundreds of thousands were killed for simply refusing to worship Yahweh?

Past as how? When even christian Europeans conducted massacres during the colonial era? The only reason we are seeing less ORGANIZED terrorism by Christians is that the religion itself is declining. Atheism is on the rise and even those that claim to be Christians are not exactly christian. For example, look at Obama, Joe Biden, and Donald Trump. They are all supposedly christian but they have solid support for LGBT so please, it's not because Christians have gotten better. It's because people are beginning to wise up.

Just go to the romance, sexuality, or celebrity sections on nairaland. There was one thread I came across on the sexuality section where they just analyze prostitutes and narrate their encounters with them. Fornication is highly glorified among Christians because they have lost faith, hence no one is concerned about killing for Jesus like it was done in the OT or by the crusaders.

As at during the time of Abraham, the Jews had not started killing apostles or innocent Palestinians. That's why even Jesus is loved by Muslims. You can claim to be from Mars if you like. This is the internet where everything is possible.
Re: Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Thanks bro for that.
"The whole world has wised up to Christianity" That is why we have what we have today.
I challenge you to go to a church one day and sit and listen to the preaching.
A true church challenges it members to always see how they can stop sin and become better.
When someone does a very bad thing he is told and corrected,that is how we always try to make each other better like Jesus and his disciples.
Christians are not perfect,get that,only Jesus is,but that is why we have been over the ages tried to abstain from violence,u can see the difference between the old and new testament.
It is not like we are no more active,lie.
It is that when we make mistakes in history we try to learn from it,that is why we do not deny the crusades but we have learnt from such acts and now abstain from such.
For example after the abolition of slave trade,the whites kept the slaves till this day at least,but the Arabs killed all.
And we do not condone sin my friend,is just that we don't coarse people by force to obey Jesus,even among our selves.
So from which ever side,man sins but let it be that we learn from our mistakes.
That is the message of Jesus LOVE and FORGIVNESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Key Questions Around Messi's Future / Steve Ritsons 2nd Golf Course Designed & Built In Anambra Southeast Nigeria / Seedorf Sacked By Cameroon After AFCON Exit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.