Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman (56161 Views)

Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling / Italy Issues Global Warrant For Robinho After Rape Sentence / Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Tyriq: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2020
wink2015:
He has the money to get a FREE WOMAN.

He went for what will cause him so much discomfort, disgrace and embarrassment.

He should face his own trouble all alone.
Most times the celebs are led on by these women and den turns around to shout rape..remember Adam Johnson?

2 Likes

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by dalass(f): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
This guy nah bad guy, he should better thread carefully

No need for caution again. He will be receiving his caution in jail now grin
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by tillaman(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2020
fantastic1:
You talk like a dick head
you will probably be a genius if you stop thinking with your butthole
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Maobichek: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2020
tillaman:
This dude life started taking a wrong turn the moment he started rolling with Andriano
Going to the training ground drunk after partying all night
I wish him luck though
Andriano was once a king in Inter Milan but wasted everything cos of clubbing and bad life. I respect C Ronaldo and Messi for their discipline and commitment. Andriano, Zidane, Dinho, Beckham etc destroyed their career with undiscipline and lack of self control.
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by tillaman(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2020
Maobichek:

Andriano was once a king in Inter Milan but wasted everything cos of clubbing and bad life. I respect C Ronaldo and Messi for their discipline and commitment. Andriano, Zidane, Dinho, Beckham etc destroyed their career with undiscipline and lack of self control.
well said mate!!

1 Like

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by feejay70: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2020
As far as i had money i will not do such a thing....senseless being!
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by dalass(f): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Tyriq:

Most times the celebs are led on by these women and den turns around to shout rape..remember Adam Johnson?

Are they goats of dogs on leashes to be led on?

When you're a star, you should be more cautious than to be caught just like that by a small Albanian girl. He probably thought she was insignificant and he could do whatever pleases him with her...

The rest is history undecided
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Tyriq:

You just reminded me of my Lefty. Adam Jinky Johnson.

What a career cut short. Miss him a lot.

Once a Cityzen, always a Cityzen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFnGQKceZ2s

1 Like

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Tyriq:

Bros don't compare pogba and ribinho in terms of talent. Pogba don't come close bro.. In fact na insult to robinho to have compared him to pogba

That was not exactly a comparison sir... Pogba was simply another instance to further buttress my point. cool

2 Likes

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by K4daniel: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2020
You see that thing call penis can wreck a man's career if not control. It can bring a great man down in a second.
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Maobichek:

How exactly did those 3 highlighted destroy their careers??! I understand Adriano, the poster boy for wasted talent... However, putting Ronaldinho, Zidane, even Beckham in the same lump as Adriano is over-stretching the argument!!!

Those 3 had exceptionally glorious careers that we still celebrate till date.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by emperorzz(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2020
All the "mister i get every girl i go for'' na so them dey end most times. 10 years fir a young albanian pussy cat. Na wa
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Tyriq: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2020
dalass:

Are they goats of dogs on leashes to be led on?

When you're a star, you should be more cautious than to be caught just like that by a small Albanian girl. He probably thought she was insignificant and he could do whatever pleases him with her...

The rest is history undecided
Calm ur nerves down lady..if not that Ronaldo iis and was a strong man a lady would have ruined him. Remember wen a hotelier accused him of rape in America? And even recently Neymar was also accused but the hoe was busted?

2 Likes

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Longman8: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2020
A way seemeth right unto a man,but at the end is distruction.

1 Like

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by tamunobello: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by RedScorpion(f): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2020
Gang rape ?

In a Night club ?

Hmmm

Since 2013 ?

Now today daybreak ?

Na so dem come after Dbanj after so many years.

Ashawo wey sell market yesterday go talk tomorrow say dem rape her.

Well everyone should say a bigger no to rape, sexual assault and molestation.
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Mac2016(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Incognito403: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Wasted talent. the way they hiped this guy back then eh. they even called him the heir to Pele

He wasn't hyped. He had all the potential to be in the ranks of Messi and Ronaldo. But then, it's one thing to have potentials and it's another thing to unleash those potentials.

1 Like

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by lookingfly: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
This guy nah bad guy, he should better thread carefully

This guy used to be the best back then, I was even comparing him to Messi then, it's just sad he towed a wrong path, to think with all the money he makes he can assess millions of pretty girls pussies but he chose to rape instead, him village people done finally get am
cheesy
you done forget Ronaldo fake rape case abi........when you have money, goldingers will always want to form rape to collect your hard earned money or cause you problems.

1 Like

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Elxandre(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2020
OJEEMAH:
To me, he wasn't hyped. The guy had talent and he should have been competing with Ronaldo & Messi if he had stayed at Madrid.
Madrid actually tried swapping him with Ronaldo plus cash which angered him and made him leave on his own terms.

Man City was a stupid move though.

1 Like

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by blacknoir: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2020
But Muhammed also slept with a 9yr old shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by wman(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2020
Why do most Brazilian footballers have problematic careers?

And this isn't his first accusation.
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by hstar: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Maobichek:

Can u please explain Beckham's own
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by wildikeman(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2020
donbachi:
How e dey sweet dem sef?

I have no idea.. Its troubling
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Gabbriell: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2020
That's Y i like Coutinho...very disciplined fela

Say no to drunkenness. Drunkenness can makes you do stuffs you ordinarily wouldn't do.

1 Like

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by gforce5: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Don't mind him. Two of them have won the World Cup and other International trophies for their countries. Can "disclipined" Messi boast of that?
Angelfrost:

How exactly did those 3 highlighted destroy their careers??! I understand Adriano, the poster boy for wasted talent... However, putting Ronaldinho, Zidane, even Beckham in the same lump as Adriano is over-stretching the argument!!!

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by GreyLaw(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Fussion1000:

The way you guys generalized issue, is sickened, less than 4 Brazilian players, generalising with hundred that are doing fan, what England? Ivory coast, even our own etim esin , opabunmi or okoye!

The problem is particular to every celebs, thinking with their money and fame they can do an undo for any girls.

Some guys also have such mentality on nairaland, .............getting money wife will worship and loyal to you.

What a foolish ideology!

And some of those Oyinbo girls, people need to be wary of them. When you look at this case critically you may find that the beginning part was initially consensual. It may have taken a turn for the worse, but I doubt Robinho would just go out with some stupid friend to go gang rape an unknown woman.

Now he's rich. Apart from jail he would have to pay a lot to the said girl. Men should learn to be careful. If a girl says stop, please stop. If she says she was interested before and then changes her mind mid way, please stand up and walk away; if not, stories like this would happen.

People say men cannot control their sexual urge. What nonsense talk is that? Some adults have been celibate and virgins right till they married. Some waited till they were even way into their 30s and yet they kept themselves. I don't understand this over excitement about sex and sexuality.
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by abiona36622: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2020
A way seemeth right unto a man,but at the end is distruction.

1 Like

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Mustiboy(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

They could have achieved more though. Ronaldinho — with a World Cup, Balond'or, and UCL to his name — believed he has won it all and became indisciplined, reporting to training drunk and, sometimes, not showing up at all.

Arrogance killed Zidane's career, and Beckham's career was very momentary; he faded off almost instantly.

2 Likes

Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by OJEEMAH(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Elxandre:

Madrid actually tried swapping him with Ronaldo plus cash which angered him and made him leave on his own terms.

Man City was a stupid move though.
that's true.... He pushed for a move to Chelsea but Madrid blocked the transfer because Chelsea began to sell his Jersey before official announcement that was why he opted for City.
Re: Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Mustiboy:

They could have achieved more though. Ronaldinho — with a World Cup, Balond'or, and UCL to his name — believed he has won it all and became indisciplined, reporting to training drunk and, sometimes, not showing up at all.

Arrogance killed Zidane's career, and Beckham's career was very momentary; he faded off almost instantly.

True that they all could have been more, but they paid their dues nonetheless and have earned their places among the stars!!!... Comparing them or placing them alongside Adriano, who never truly took off, is beyond insulting and laughably fallacious.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Buys Ferrari Monza SP2 For His 38th Birthday (Photos) / Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers / Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.