Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF (14605 Views)

Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu / Fears Of Massive Coronavirus Outbreak After 100,000 Attend Religious Gathering / Churches In FCT Disregard Warning Against Large Religious Gathering, Hold Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by ayomipoosi: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2020
only a fool says there is no God. let him that eats not condemn him that does not eat.
SocialJustice:
Lol, I'm Christian. Who gives a Bleep if you choose to expose yourself to danger in the name of religion.

This is the problem of the blackman, all we want to do is pray. Scientific advancement is not our concern.

We will pray until one day God will relocate from heaven to Nigeria to solve our problems.

Religious zombies.
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Nyanabo(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oyedepo eye go finally clear should there be a major break out in that meeting.

First remove the plank from you eyes before removing the spec for your neighbours. have you seen the weddings of the children of politicians ? are social distancing rules followed ? if coronavirus can't reach those people how much more the people in the house of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Angelmichael63: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Religious zombie, stop being one and use your brain for once.
SARRAP

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by mastermaestro(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lol, I'm Christian. Who gives a Bleep if you choose to expose yourself to danger in the name of religion.

This is the problem of the blackman, all we want to do is pray. Scientific advancement is not our concern.

We will pray until one day God will relocate from heaven to Nigeria to solve our problems.

Religious zombies.

'Christian' is not a title. There are many nominal Christians in church. Any nuisance can lay claim to Christianity, but their words and works give them away.
In conclusion, you are not a Christian!

4 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Angelmichael63: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:
Just what I wrote on my FB page this morning.. Winners Chapel is currently holding their yearly program "Shiloh" should be shut down.We are still in the midst of a Pandemic and they are holding a super spreader event like that with no masks and no social distancing and gathering millions of people in a single place.Most churches I see around still practice safety precautions, yet this Covid denier will not follow simple precautions
GO SHUT IT DOWN NA

3 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Mrpojj(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Temitogab: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pls for the record. Let us not deceive ourselves nothing like corona virus in Nigeria. No virus we should stop deceiving ourselves and don't let NDDC deceive you into receiving vaccine that will alter your DNA. Be warned and stop promoting what will destroy the world.
Be smart and wise.
Receiving vaccine at your own risk.
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Truthteller2020: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:
Just what I wrote on my FB page this morning.. Winners Chapel is currently holding their yearly program "Shiloh" should be shut down.We are still in the midst of a Pandemic and they are holding a super spreader event like that with no masks and no social distancing and gathering millions of people in a single place.Most churches I see around still practice safety precautions, yet this Covid denier will not follow simple precautions
they all should remain inside the church for 14 days,no going out no going in.. That's spiritual quarantine.

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
If Edo elections and Endsars didn't raise the numbers beyond explosive, nothing else ever will.... And, how is it that markets and schools aren't in the news too??! Or does the virus fear those places??!

You guys should quit this corona noise and charade... There ought to be more pressing things you morons should be doing.

2 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by SeriouslySense(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
lol
Nairalandian:
Corona no dey kill African man cool
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

Yeah... Like the major outbreak after Edo elections and Endsars protests??!... Please, talk another thing abeg!!! grin
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by ayo2008: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Funny people.
But your political rally is not spreading the virus abi?
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Carlylepneuma: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
FAQS Bt they dont see d big picture ...
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by stevolution5: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Religious zombie, stop being one and use your brain for once.
Talk smart nd reason smart, what has been the result of the social distancing so far,how come this audio virus hasn't killedYOU AND YOUR GOVERNMENT all this time, haven't u been to public places, wasn't there somuch clustering during the protests. But d moment a group of Christians gather that becomes the cause of you peoples virus, nothing nd i mean nothing will stop Christianity or the spread of the gospel, until the church raptures we will continue to worship in our large number. You can call me a wailers, it's ur phone ur data, ur text. God knows I won't even come back to read ur comment

3 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by aziza45442: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Campaign in edo Campaign in ondo with the arrival of different party faithful including governors from different states . None of this increased the number of covid 19. Rubbishhhh
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:

What safety precautions did they practice during Edo and Ondo elections??! Why didn't they raise this same dust then??!... Please, get busy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by colestephan86: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by obembet(f): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

Really.. Why not talking about this during election campaign in Edo and Ondo?

2 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Joseb007(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
what is breaking out? If i may ask
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Angelfrost(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
mmsen:

Let them wipe themselves out.

They've been warned several times already.

More proof that religious people are crazy.

Not a damn thing is gonna happen... Melinda Gates and many doomsday hopefuls have been forecasting damnation since March, saying that by August/September Nigeria would be devastated with bodies lying in the streets... This is end of the year, and we have barely scratched the surface of what is happening in U.S alone.

I hoped some of you would hide your heads in shame... Seems shame is not something many feel anymore. Oh Well!!! tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by oladayo63(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

Same thing I told my brother yesterday.

No be everything them dey do strong head for.

The Cross River commissioner for health wey attend the event without observing any of the protocols should be sacked too.
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Sola15(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
These are Antichrist.
They gathered in hundreds of thousands during their selfish agendas called rallies. Visit Oshodi bus station and see how many people are there every minutes without any safety measure. Big markets across the country are welcoming thousands of people everyday. Gbagi in Ibadan, Idumota in Lagos to mention but few.
Crazy set of people

4 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by happney65: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

What safety precautions did they practice during Edo and Ondo elections??! Why didn't they raise this same dust then??!... Please, get busy!!!

And you did not see them using masks?Masks was a requirement at voting centers and voting was in public and not indoors.even protesters during endsars were at protest ground on masks..But oyedepo is holding event in a closed environment with millions of people.I don hear.
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by obembet(f): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:

You are fool, i mean the biggest fool... U should have tell ur useless president to shutdown Churches cos u and your family alone are in the midst of pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by ransomed: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
They were silent on Edo and Ondo states elections, no covid 19, bye elections took place, no mention of spread but, when it comes to people that they perceive as critics of bad governance they quickly remember spread of corona virus.

2 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Mrbenny001: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
There was alot of political campaigns and by-elections across the country few weeks ago till last Saturday, that one doesn't increase risk of covid, but their problem is Shiloh that started 2 days ago is the cause of new and recent outbreak... Nonsense
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Uniquekriss(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
uncle wey mumu, uncle wey no wise. Outbreak that didn't occur during mass gathering of #EndSars protesters right? Please just have sense.

3 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:

And you did not see them using masks?Masks was a requirement at voting centers and voting was in public and not indoors.even protesters during endsars were at protest ground on masks..But oyedepo is holding event in a closed environment with millions of people.I don hear.

Why these lies na??! To what end??! How many of those thousands during several rallies wore masks or observed social distancing??! How many??!...

Which Endsars protesters wore masks or observed social distancing??! How many of the several thousands??!.... How many have been using face masks and maintaining protocols in Markets, Parks, etc??!

3 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Ateeejah: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
The same Coronavirus Endsars protesters did not spread, it's religious gathering that just started on Tuesday that is now spreading it, Let's fear God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Damask: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why can't they be direct and mention names of such? They waited almost till the end of Shiloh n Rccg congresses before speaking out. Aren't they stupid? They did not allow Stadium to open for people to watch the last Nigeria match. They postponed National sport festival but allowed Rccg n Winners Chapel to assemble tens of thousands. I am a Christian too but not a blind one that will embrace wrong gatherings.

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by SolarEdge: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
What about political gatherings since August in form of campaigns?
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by tofolo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
LionelRonaldo:
What about the political gatherings? embarassed
and burials? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Among The Top 10 Countries With The Highest Fertility Rates In 2018 / COVID-19 Update For November 8 2020 In Nigeria / I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.