Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Mental Disorder Or Curse ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mental Disorder Or Curse ? (173 Views)

Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mental Disorder Or Curse ? by Rootprof(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2020
Good morning good people, please I need your help and suggestions on how to handle this issue.
I live in a compound that has 1 upstairs and 2 flats, the front upstairs is also 2 flats making 4 flats all together.
I'm staying in my aunt's flat with her husband and 2 children.
The main issue now is my neighbor that is married to a very beautiful woman with 3 children, the man is always fond of peeping at my sister from the window outside, I caught him on two occasions now, just yesterday around 9pm I came out to make a call could you believe I saw this man on our water tank stand peeping at woman bathing. I don't know is it mental or curse cos I don't know the joy he derive from the act. Can I tell my inlaw and the other ladys husband? I don't want to cause problem in the compound but the matter is getting so annoying.
Re: Mental Disorder Or Curse ? by oxypressPlus: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Is it not easier for you to place 1/4yard of cotton cover on the bathroom window than doing olofofo in the yard?

(1) (Reply)

FDA Panel Recommends Moderna's Vaccine / Https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/goodrx-gold-reviews---latest-report-re / Trump Signs Spending Bill, Unlocking Covid Aid And Averting Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.