Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland (2106 Views)

Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons / Ganduje: No State Fights Corruption In Nigeria More Than Kano / No State In Nigeria Is Controlled By Boko Haram - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Cashsteady(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Untill igbo's start replicating the same in their land.. we can't continue to be the father Christmas of all tribe in Nigeria. Almost every tribe are running to the west daily in massive numbers, overpopulating our cities and putting pressure on our resources why there own region is almost like desert.. The Yorubas are not even liked in igboland, they deny us job and houses but cry tribalism when such are done here.. enough is enough

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Jashub: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:
Untill igbo's start replicating the same in their land.. we can't continue to be the father Christmas of all tribe in Nigeria. Almost every tribe are running to the west daily in massive numbers, overpopulating our cities and putting pressure on our resources why there own region is almost like desert.. The Yorubas are not even liked in igboland, they deny us job and houses but cry tribalism when such are done here.. enough is enough
Your post reeks foolishness. Apart from Lagos (which has the seaport as its major attractive point for commercial activities), which other yoruba state offers anything other than Éko and Amala...? Mtchww

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by itsme01: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2020
You have to understand Yorubas don't marginalise anyone even if they marginalise Yoruba . We still welcome them
Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Fahdiga1: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Instead of you to be thanking the Igbos who agreed after much persuasion from your governors to work in your states your are here spewing trash. let me tell you one thing, due to lack of manpower and skills in various south west states your governors looked around and found those Igbos worthy of the job, reason why your governors persuaded them to work in your states. if you don't want Igbos to work in south western states the best you can do is to go and get the required certificates that those Igbos possess which you don't have. by then your governors will now deem you fit to work

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by RedPanthar: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:

Are you based in the SE? If you are, share your experiences
Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by IamWonderful: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Yorubas aren't tribalist, we are liberal people with heart full of love and tolerance, we wouldn't pay evil for evil, let us give them good, they will surely reap what they sow

4 Likes

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Hahahhahaha hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Cry us a riveeeeeeeeeeeeeer am enjoying it!! Children of afonja the most backwarded and most foolish tribe in the world

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by donbachi(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Op,ur opinion,view and narrative about other tribes,and how u represent ur own tribe does not matter..so long as the air they breath is not given to them by u or ur tribe..live and let others live.

1 Like

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by nku5: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:

There are at least two yorubas working in Anambra State, Government House, Awka since Peter Obi's administration employed them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Elvictor: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
there is nothing like Yoruba or our South West tribal bigots, everywhere is Nigeria and as a Nigerian I can work anywhere and live anywhere, if you don't like it jump inside one lagoon close to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by joyandfaith: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
Your post reeks foolishness. Apart from Lagos (which has the seaport as it major attractive point for commercial activities), which other yoruba state offers anything other than Éko and Amala...? Mtchww
There are igbos working as consultants, resident doctors and lectures in LAUTECH. Igbos are even holding elective positions in in some associations in LAUTECH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by joyandfaith: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
Yorubas aren't tribalist, we are liberal people with heart full of love and tolerance, we wouldn't pay evil for evil, let us give them good, they will surely reap what they sow

Yorubas are like democrats with left wing political ideologies while igbos are republicans with right wing ideas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Cashsteady(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
Your post reeks foolishness. Apart from Lagos (which has the seaport as it major attractive point for commercial activities), which other yoruba state offers anything other than Éko and Amala...? Mtchww

Ode travel u no go gree if u don reach lagos u don visit the whole south west niye?... The third most developed town in ogun state ijebu oDe has about 30 000 Pop of igbos, there are more benue people and Delta people but imagine Just the third most developed town we have not now talk of abeokuta, Sango,mowe and other south west states.. igbos are everywhere in Yorubaland not only Lagos

1 Like

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Jashub: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
Cashsteady:

Ode travel u no go gree if u don reach lagos u don visit the whole south west niye?... The third most developed town in ogun state ijebu oDe has about 30 000 Pop of igbos, there are more benue people and Delta people but imagine Just the third most developed town we have not now talk of abeokuta, Sango,mowe and other south west states.. igbos are everywhere in Yorubaland not only Lagos
[/s] Olodo, I was born and bred in Lagos and I spent most of my years schooling in Ondo (Idoani to be precise). I have even stayed in Ibadan (Iwo road) and I can confidently say this: only Lagos is developed ;the rest of those states (Osun, Ogun, Ondo and co) are nothing less than hamlets.

Even the internal generated revenue of Lagos comes from the seaport...which is the backbone for the development of Lagos. But can the same be said of other yoruba states? No! It is only underdevelopment and dodo with éwa goin that can be found in other yoruba states.

P. S I am yoruba from Ekiti

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Fahdiga1: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Olodo, I was born and bred in Lagos and I spent most of my years schooling Ondo (Idoani to be precise). I have even stayed in Ibadan (Iwo road) and I can confidently say this: only Lagos is developed ;the rest of those states (Osun, Ogun, Ondo and co) are nothing less than hamlets.

Thank you for the honest truth. you will make heaven

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Vistra40: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:

What in God’s name is wrong with all of you people�?today igbo this tomorrow yoruba that and the next is hausa this. What is actually the problem with Nairalanders? Is it that it is joblessness?yes I am sure it is because a man who puts his mind on hustling and being productive will not have the useless time people have on this forum for tribalism. Las las there is no difference between the white supremacists and the bigots across tribes in Nigeria. Tomorrow una go follow dey do black lives matter. God forbid

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Cashsteady(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Olodo, I was born and bred in Lagos and I spent most of my years schooling Ondo (Idoani to be precise). I have even stayed in Ibadan (Iwo road) and I can confidently say this: only Lagos is developed ;the rest of those states (Osun, Ogun, Ondo and co) are nothing less than hamlets.

Being born in Yorubaland doesn't make u Yoruba.. we have lot of igbo's born in Lagos but that doesn't make them yorubas and ik ur igbo Because no sane Yoruba wouldn't say Lagos is the only developed state in yorubaland.. where have u been to see will just stay in mushin slum and be typing shit after crossing the Niger bridge una don visit all Yoruba state to una..

4 Likes

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Elvinci101: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Mumu Op, I don't think you have sense at All. I advised you last time to quit eating too much pepper (Ata rodo) so that you can start thinking properly. Do you think Igbos have time to work one yeye work like how you guys do. Igbos are enterprising thus their penchant for creating businesses. If you Afonjas claim to have jobs why are 90 percent of your youths doing Agbero and hanging around bus stops and garages every morning. Odę, go to Trade fair, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, computer villages and other major igbo markets then you'll see how many Young Yoruba male and females being employed by Igbos.

1 Like

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Jashub: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
Cashsteady:

Being born in Yorubaland doesn't make u Yoruba.. we have lot of igbo's born in Lagos but that doesn't make them yorubas and ik ur igbo Because no sane Yoruba wouldn't say Lagos is the only developed state in yorubaland.. where have u been to see will just stay in mushin slum and be typing shit after crossing the Niger bridge una don visit all Yoruba state to una..
[/s] Your insecurities are showing already. No vex but it is the truth. Without Lagos, the yorubas will have nothing to boast of. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Cashsteady(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Your insecurities are showing already. No vex but it is the truth. Without Lagos, the yorubas will have nothing to boast of. grin

Nigeria will have nothing to boast off

2 Likes

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Jashub: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:

Nigeria will have nothing to boast off
Who is telling you that? Who is feeding you that lie? Look if not for corruption, Lagos will have nothing. You keep forgetting that Lagos was once capital of Nigeria, and that the seaport there influence so many things. Let another major seaport be created in the south-south(like Portharcourt for instance) and see if Lagos popularity will not crumble like a house of cards!
Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by AniOmaa: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2020
Typical Yoruba, always BiTching over every damn thing. I don't know if you were just born yesterday or crawled out of some cave in Ogbomoso but Igbos have always been travelers/global trotters since time immemorial. You will find an Igbo man even in the remotest region in Iceland bustling and hustling... heck Igbo boys full ground for Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana, Guinea Bissau etc dominating the markets and businesses there...so don't act like your region is some El Dorado or special place where Igbos only travel to. The fact remains outside of Lagos where majority of the Federal government investments are concentrated and maybe Ibadan, the Igbos in other SW states/cities are definitely on the low numbers.

And its funny how you clowns never find a problem with the Hausas who have on many occasions been involved in bloody ethnic clashes with Yorubas in the SW, the most recent case been in Fagba where they slaughtered Yorubas and destroyed lots of properties... Igbos have NEVER clashed with Yorubas in any part of the SW region... rather na una dey find our trouble- these facts are sacrosanct... We are not your problem, and until you declare your Oduduwa republic and enact your laws and legislations... You have absolutely no right to stop any Nigerian from living in any part of the country

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
Cashsteady:
[/s]
Calm down and support one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Tunde835(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
U keep saying seaport like its wat makes a city successful, u guys just can't hide d fact dat u ar jealous of d Yorubas

1 Like

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Elvictor: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2020
there is nothing like SW or Yorubaland, everywhere is Nigeria and I have all the rights to work anywhere I like, tell Osinbajo to allow restructuring to true federalism then you will own a land, for now there is nothing like Yoruba land.
Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by OnyeOhuu: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2020
This one could be jobless and here shouting we

1 Like

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by SmartPolician: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2020
AniOmaa:
Typical Yoruba, always BiTching over every damn thing. I don't know if you were just born yesterday or crawled out of some cave in Ogbomoso but Igbos have always been travelers/global trotters since time immemorial. You will find an Igbo man even in the remotest region in Iceland bustling and hustling... heck Igbo boys full ground for Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana, Guinea Bissau etc dominating the markets and businesses there...so don't act like your region is some El Dorado or special place where Igbos only travel to. The fact remains outside of Lagos where majority of the Federal government investments are concentrated and maybe Ibadan, the Igbos in other SW states/cities are definitely on the low numbers.

And its funny how you clowns never find a problem with the Hausas who have on many occasions been involved in bloody ethnic clashes with Yorubas in the SW, the most recent case been in Fagba where they slaughtered Yorubas and destroyed lots of properties... Igbos have NEVER clashed with Yorubas in any part of the SW region... rather na una dey find our trouble- these facts are sacrosanct... We are not your problem, and until you declare your Oduduwa republic and enact your laws and legislations... You have absolutely no right to stop any Nigerian from living in any part of the country

Nice response, bro

See what Buhari's inability to create jobs is causing on Nairaland.

OP, you people voted in a useless president who cannot tell his left from his right. Now, you turn around to blame the Igbos for your Dullard's inability to create jobs for the youths.

OP, your idiocy has crossed the Rubicon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by walefresh3(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Your insecurities are showing already. No vex but it is the truth. Without Lagos, the yorubas will have nothing to boast of. grin
oga ur lie pass lai Muhammad ooo. 4 states is more developed than what ever u have in se. I don't do tribe shit , u are saying nonsense here. If u doubt me.... Then I am ready for your challenges. I am challenging you with all we have In Southwest.

1 Like

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by sunbreaker: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
go to ondo and osun state state

1 Like

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by walefresh3(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
Who is telling you that? Who is feeding you that lie? Look if not for corruption, Lagos will have nothing. You keep forgetting that Lagos was once capital of Nigeria, and that the seaport there influence so many things. Let another major seaport be created in the south-south(like Portharcourt for instance) and see if Lagos popularity will not crumble like a house of cards!
reasons why I said u know nothing about state development than believe in lies In other to safeguard the insecurity in u. The first sea port was built in Lagos before Creation of entity called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Jashub: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
go to ondo and osun state state
I have been there and guess what I saw there :Bushmeat and Cocoa. Nothing else

3 Likes

Re: No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2020
AniOmaa:

it always makes me cringe when I hear omoluabis saying igbos are our problem! It's pure stupidity. Igbos have never and will never be our problem. Hausas and fulanis are the real violent people causing issues in our land

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Lady And 7 Others Killed And Many Arrested As Army Storms IPOB (2016) / APC Slams Nyesom Wike: "We Don't Want You In Our Party." / Gembu In Sarduana Lga,taraba State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.