Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mercy Eke Becomes The First Big Brother Naija Star To Get Verified By Snapchat. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Becomes The First Big Brother Naija Star To Get Verified By Snapchat. (1194 Views)

Who Is White Money’s Father? – Meet Billionaire Father Of BB Naija Star / Mercy Eke Becomes The First Bbnaija Winner/contestant To Own A Customized Number / Mercy Eke Becomes Moetchandon Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Becomes The First Big Brother Naija Star To Get Verified By Snapchat. by Nairafame1: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2020
Big Brother Naija star, Mercy Eke, has set a new record on photo-sharing messaging app, Snapchat after threatening the company of not posting anything on their platform if they don’ have her account verified.

This comes on the back of she being the first Big Brother Naija star to achieve this feat in having their Snapchat account verified after days of protests.

She sent this message to the Snapchat developers, “with over 500k views and over 1m followers here you need to verify my account Do your statics or I will stop posting”

The developers of this app have finally listened to her threats as the latest checks on her account shows she now has the yellow star icon added to her name on there. This is proof that her account has been verified.

See image HERE

A few days ago Mercy Eke hit social media with one hot looking dress that she had captioned she was headed to the bank. She was dressed to ‘kill’ the bank manager probably.

Watch the video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/mercy-eke-becomes-first-big-brother.html

Re: Mercy Eke Becomes The First Big Brother Naija Star To Get Verified By Snapchat. by Fahdiga1: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Oh what a great news. Buhari will start performing after reading this good news

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Becomes The First Big Brother Naija Star To Get Verified By Snapchat. by woleabayo(f): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
wetin be my own
Re: Mercy Eke Becomes The First Big Brother Naija Star To Get Verified By Snapchat. by Neimar: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ewoo
See yansh
Make I go follow her abeg
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ceec Slays In Lovely 2-piece Apparel As She Steps Out For A Movie Shoot / Obi Cubana : Tour Of Obi Cubana's Mansion - The White House / Sonia Uche Written By Edet Edem Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.