Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

The First Nights - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The First Nights (990 Views)

10 Nights With My Ex Episode 1 / Three Nights And A Bang / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Nights by adeabdul2(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2020
A series of different first nights

Loves comes in mysterious ways.

Can't wait!
Re: The First Nights by adeabdul2(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2020
HALIMA

Halima couldn't believe where she was; in the bedroom of a man literally twice her size and twice her age. He plopping himself up and down on the floor in somehting of an exercise that men do when they want to be fit or getting ready to do something hard; press something, hot press, press down, no, press up.

Yes, Alhaji was doing press ups beside their bed and she couldn't stop watching because she couldn't help wondering how he was able to manuevre anything with his massive stomach the size of her mom wash basin that Iyawo her mom's used to wash their clothes. She was between amused and disgusted but she kept watching. It was probably the sole entertainment that she would get tonight.

"I'm sorry, Halima. (grunt) I'm coming. (grunt) I will be with you in a few minutes, Gaskiya. I just need to exercise my self small. (grunt)(grunt)."

"humphf" was all she could muster. For all she cared he could doing them all night long and leave her alone. She tried to look away. He may be mistaking her interest in his exercise as keen in the inevitable; sex. It was their wedding night, as was customary, sex was bound to happen. She slowly turned around and began taking off her wedding dress. Slowly, hoping she could take hours in doing it and found him miraculously asleep on the bed. She took off the ring. Then the bracelets and the extra light wrist watch all made of white gold to match her silvery white wedding dress. It was magnificent piece. It looked like it was made of white butterflies sewn together on its outer layer and beneath it was a silk floral gown that spread on the floor as she walked and tapered to her shoulders revealing her long graceful neck. She had made sure that her neck was not covered her father had often complimented how she had a neck like a gazelle earning her the nickname "Barewa" meaning gazelle.

She examined her wedding dress again for the umpteeth time. It felt a pity that she would only wear it once after the amount of time and money that went into it. She was part of the designin process from start to finish. She decided on the traditional head scarf and even the design of the henna painting on her hands. She made sure that she had the best wedding for years to come and Alhaji spared no expenses to make her happy. From importing the wedding dress to booking the most sought after young artiste to perform and booking the reception at the best hotel in Kaduna. She glowed as she walked up the aisle and later at the reception and being the centre of attention and adoration. She truly had the best of her life today and now that it was over she questioned her choice in her life partner. Did she really make the right choice in Alhaji? Someone who was twenty years her senior?

She examined the black henna patterns on her hands in search of answers but found none. As a young girl, her daddy's princess she had wanted to marry a younger man, someone closer to her age bracket. He would be a rich handsome prince like the ones in the books that her sister Aisha used to read. And she eagerly awaited him or them to come calling when she was eligible. And he came; first was Aliyu, then Tanko, Hamza, Garba and Lawal. They all came. Tall or medium or short. Fair, Brown or dark and a few were very handsome. But none of the young guys that came; were rich.

Of course she rejected them. Every last single broke one of them. What else was she supposed to do? She was Halima Daikwambo, the last daughter of Mallam Aminu Daikwambo, a decorated retired air force general. Her father used his military contacts to make himself a small fortune most of which went into taking giving her everything she had ever asked for, and she asked for a lot. Many atimes her father would remark that all his money was being eaten up by only Halima.

She was the one who would ask for the expensive perfumes, the jewelries, designer bags, shoes or shawl. Her father had raised her on a standard of luxury and she was not going to lower her standards for any man. If a man was willing to take good care of her, he had to be up to the task financially, wallahi. She was smart. She didn't have nunu for brains like her sister. The one who sit quietly and be reading all day, if she wasn't reading the Qur'an, she was reading her schools, if not that then she was reading some story book or novel. Aisha, the gentle one, the school girl who was easy to please and always pleasing everyone.

Aisha, accepted almost the first man who proposed to her. Can you imagine? Halima had always thought that her sister was strange. Aisha would only ask for meaningless things from Baba whenever he went on one of his trips abroad. On his returns when she would quickly open his travelliing luggage after Mama had warned not to do so numerous times, if there was a book or any other silly such things, it was definitely Aisha who told her father to get it. The perfumes from Paris, the shoes from Italy or the gowns from Saudi were usually on requests from Halima, though Baba always bought another for Aisha as well. Aisha once asked her father for dates fruits, can you imagine dabinu when he was travelling to Mecca for Hajj. When she confronted her sister about it she claimed that Saudi dabinu had spiritual healing of poisons and witchcraft. Still, she was baffled at how her sister's mind worked. She had often wondered if all her long school books reading hadn't damaged her brain. She? What was she going to do with all that studying, work? No way! She wanted luxury and nothing but for the rest of her life. Indeed, Halima had come to expect strange things from Aisha but her decision that day was just too much, even for her.

She reasoned with her. She begged and pleaded for her to be patient and wait for someone more suitable to come along and not marry; Bashiru. Sure, seemed like a good person. He even had darkened spot on his forehea that proved that he prayed his Solaats prayers regularly. He was nice and respectful to everybody. He was even attractive. He had that dark complexion like one of those imported Arabian horses which suited him well and his eyes had that catching quality that made him look sexy if he wanted to. She saw it in one of the pictures that was given to Aisha as was customary during introductions. But Bashiru, was not rich. His car wasn't even a new model. But Aisha had her own stubbornness that was common to the Daikwambo daughters. She straightened her neck and said firmly that Bashir was her choice and she is very satisfied with him and Allah will make their union a happy one. And with that the conversation was over. They were married of course and Halima could see the stress that followed. Thank God her husband's finances had finally balanced but never mind Aisha, she was always praising Allah for anything whether rich or poor.

When Alhaji finally came for her hand in marriage she had already rejected many suitors and her father was starting to get restless.

"Just pick a good man, binta. That is all you really need a good man." He would tell her time and time again but she wasn't moved by that. I had the beauty and I was confidence that my choice would come very soon. She knew he was getting restless because she was about the last to get married of her peers, she was already much older than Aisha when she got married and they were starting to mount the pressure on her but she was adamant about her choice of man. He simply had to be rich. So when Alhaji arrived to ask her hand in marriage her father initially had been skeptical about the age difference her mom had informed her of this. She had over heard them talking.

"Alhaji, don't you think you are a little old for my daughter?" Baba had asked him then.

"Old kenan? Not at all. Give me a chance wallahi you will not regret it."

"Toh! But I should tell you that my daugther has refused so many suitors before you so please don't you know get your hopes up too much."

"It's alright. But I was your junior in the Air Force so you know me very well. I can really take care of women. I understand them and very well."

"Well, I really do know that about you, truly. You are very patient with women. I have never seen anybody pamper a woman the way you used to pamper your late wife."

Everything, that happened Mama narrated it to me. She told me everything there was to know of Alhaji, his shared military experience with Baba. He was into a building materials business and he was a widower looking for a new wife. By the time I saw him my mind was almost made up to choose because Mama had told me that I would the Mallama of a very big house and my children will not lack anything if I chose him. But when I finally saw him, he had none of the sexines of Bashir when he came for my sister, the straight tallness of Hamza or the sweet sound of Dahiru's words. Instead, I saw a man with a large belly but after we were left to talk in the living with Mama and Baba not far off. I warmed up to him. He had an easy way of making me laugh and I found myself covering my mouth a lot during our conversation. Later, when he invited us to the Badamosi Stadium to watch a polo game. After the game he propped me up on a beautiful white horse that he said he bought especially for me and held the reins while he rode another

as we rode round the stadium. It was a beautiful experience for me. And when he launched another shop in Tudun Wada he drove me and my parents to the opening and he always insisted on opening and closing the doors for me himself. I saw his house during Eid-Kabir when Mama and I dropped off some freshly cut cow meat to him on behalf of Baba. The house was a mansion in the middle of a garden and it even had another garden at the center of it.

"Oh, Halima, barewa!" by now I was used to seeing his smiling chubby cheeks that had those dimples inside them "Nagode ehn! Thank you very much." He collected the gift and gifted us an envelop no doubt filled with cash. I said yes to Mama as we were leaving that house. His smile was nice but it was because I wanted to live in that house as the Mallama.
Re: The First Nights by adeabdul2(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Hey guys,

Welcome to my First Night series. It's all about love as usual with an extra level of passions by popular request.

Hope you like it.

Visit: https://adeabdulsblog.

For the latest episodes.

Re: The First Nights by adeabdul2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
And so the pomp and parade was done. Baba had his doubts but knew his daughter well enough to accept her decision. After the party and all the ceremonies had been done and her father and mother had turned back from her new home she was left alone, with her new husband, and the doubts came in, very fast. She looked at her new husband and she instantly disliked him, this man, this older man had somehow managed to get her into leaving her mother and father and her comfortable home with all the luxuries. He must conner her!

Sure, he was nice to her, really nice and he treated her like a queen but...his older. What was she even thinking? Was it too late to go back now? Maybe she was a little harsh with her earlier suitors? Is Hamza or Lawal still interested? They were younger and looked stronger than this sweating middle-aged bag of nunu in front of her. Maybe she could call Garba and he would be able to send a car over and she could sneak while Alhaji was asleep? He looks like a heavy sleeper anyway. Yes! That could work...except she remembered that Garba would probable send one of those local Toyota cars maybe a Carina if he could even afford one. And so she remembered why she rejected all of her younger suitors even though in the first place; they were not.e rich.

"I'm sorry, Halima. (grunt). I will be done in a few more seconds (grunt)."

"No problem, Mallam. Take your time." She wasn't even looking at him. She was staring at the pictures on the wall raised high, many of which were of Alhaji in his younger days. She was fascinated by them. He looked very fine. Especially, the ones in his younger airforce uniform. The taut firmness of his body, the prominent cheekbones, the flat cheeks, the rich and prominent hairline and the heart steal. He was obviously a very proud and gorgeous airman. And then there was the one where he was posing shirtless, with a freshly cut down banana tree. The muscles on his forearms and the muscular chest. He was all male. So raw and so hot!

"Wow" she was mesmerized"this was my handsome prince. And he came twenty years later." she thought bitterly.

She looked back at the grunting bulk three feet away and recognized that the features remaining were basically the eyes and the smile. He could still be considered handsome, attractive even, she just wished it was his old body that would be lying next to her tonight.

She focused on another photo. The one with his first wife. She was very beautiful. They both were. Together, they made a beautiful couple, young too. It was a beautiful photo and she realised that there may have been many more of those aroung the house and that he had removed them to make her comfortable. But he hadn't removed that one, she could see why. It was indeed a beautiful photo.

"So you used the youth out of him and left me with this old man, abi?" she murmured accusing her.

"Did you say something?"

"No, nothing."

"Okay, I'm done." he got up from the floor and slightly out of breath standing up to his full height with nothing but boxer shorts giving her his full view.

"Subhanallah!"

She had never seen him so unclothed before. She was taken aback. Yes, he was big and he had that big tummy but he still had the muscular arms and chest. She felt a wave wash up her body.

"Let me take a quick shower and I will join you. Excuse me please." and as he walked away she noticed the plumb round behind that disappeared into the adjacent bathroom. In that moment, she no longer wanted a younger man. She wanted her body up against that plump but firm older body of Alhaji with her arms around his behind. And so, as she heard the flowing water sounds of the shower she took off the remainder of her wedding attire. The bangles, the earrings and undergarments until she was down to the single satin mid waist silk under garment that Mama had gotten her.

1 Like

Re: The First Nights by adeabdul2(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2020
She was down to her single silk strapless kneelength night dress and she found herself anticipating...eager even.

The sweaty semi naked body of Alhaji had done a number on her. She had zero experience but she was definitely sure that he was a raw and bulging specimen of a man. But she was nervous. How was she supposed to conduct herself? Does she sit right there on the bed? Does she lie down or stand up? She heard his footsteps and the bathroom door and she just reflexively collapsed on the bed lying on her leftside. It was the only thing she could think of. She regretted it instantly. Would he take her as disinterested? She hoped not but she was not willing to make any moves either. She just didn't know what else to do. And besides, he was the man. He should be the one to do what he wants. And so it was. She heard the bathroom door close and his footsteps as he towel dried himself and she percieved the familiar scent of his Arabian musk as he lightly scented his body with the oil perfume and the added weight on the bed as he got in next to her.

It began slowly. At first it was the slight on the bed as he inched closer towards her. She at first thought it was the AC blowing on her legs before she realised it was his fingers tracing her skin upwards until they got to her waist and he paused using his full palm to cradle to curve of her. She stiffened. No man's had ever had his hands so close to her before. She stiffened. It felt like an invasion. Her body was not used to personal exploration. But he didn't stop. He inched his hands higher and higher on her back until he was behind her shoulders cuddling, then he kissed her shoulder blades. Again. And again. Higher and higher until he was on the back of her neck still kissing his way upwards.

"Barewa na." my gazelle he whispered into her ear but she edged away from him slightly and tried to bury her face in the soft cushions. He was already close. So close to her body that she could feel almost every part of him against her back. Even what felt like his male member throbbing softly but urgently against her bum. She hesitated. She felt cornered. She wasn't sure she was ready for all this. Couldn't they maybe go to sleep and talk about it in the morning to make an appointment of the love making to a later date? She wondered. But she felt his anticipation growing. She had been trying to sink into the many folds of the cushions in order to escape his carnal desires of her.

He found her underneath the folds and removed them one after the other. He turned her up to him flat on her back gently but firmly. Now they were so close that she could feel his breath and the strong musky scent of Arabian Black Oudh and his bulging tummy and the lower bulge just around her legs threatening to impale her as soon as she opened her legs. She clamped them shut.

He was moving too fast. Sure it was their wedding night but needed a time out to get her head into it. She was suddenly afraid. Mama had told her that the pain was nothing. That it was only a slight prickle a little blood and then it was over. But what if she was wrong? Or what if she was lying about the pain as she often did to cajole her to take an injection from the doctor whenever she was sick. Injection needle were tiny and the pain they inflict was terrible but this man on top of her had a needle that felt the size of a cocacola bottle and she closed her eyes imagining the pain it would cause to be unbearable.

So she went rigid as a corpse. Maybe if she laid absolutely still he would get the message and leave her alone. But he had found the edges of her panties and gently removed them from her waist and then all the way from her legs. He then slithered his hand between her legs. The man was absolutely shameless and expertly opened àher open. She grabbed his shoulders out of fear. Eyes closed and hands shaking as she felt his member coming up against her until she could feel it about to do the unspeakable. It was the end. Her life was over. Any second this cruel executioner would stab her with his sharp throbbing sword and then she would be dead. Noone could survive the pulsating hot iron about to burn her. She would surely bleed to death and not survive. Then it came.

First she felt slight pleasure and eased up a bit at the warm rod robbing against the door betwwen her legs. He was being gentle inching little by little into her and she found herself responding to him. His crawling movements were exciting her and she relaxed a little. Letting herself feel him edging inside her until she felt it. A slight thumb at first and she tensed up and grabbed his shoulders ready to push against him with all her might but too late she felt a rip inside of her as the fullness of him forcefully made his way into her. Pain followed. Unexpected but sharp, between her legs and she was bleeding suddenly. She body convulsed to it ejecting blood. She was right. He had hurt her. It took him a while to register the wetness as he was carried away with pleasure but once he did he got up, got out and saw the blood. She was crying.

"Ah!" he was dazed a moment unsure what to do. He thought to give her a minute but she just laid there crying and bleeding, his new bride. The soldier in him kicked into action and he wrapped her up blood and all in the cushions and carried in his arms all the while saying "Sorry" and moved her to the bathroom and gently placed her in the tub. But she still laid there crying and unmoving in the tub. So he was the one who unfurled the bloody cushions and took them to the washer. He came back and turned on the tap for her and they both watched for a minute as the wet blood flowed in beautiful little crimson waves into the drain.

Still saying "Sorry" He took the sponge and began dabbing her feet clean of the blood. That's when she moved. She took the sponge from him.

"Thank you I can do it" and began cleaning herself off. He smiled.

"Barewa na" (my gazelle) he said and gently wiped the tears on her cheeks and kissed her on the forehead before head before leaving her to wash up alone in the tub. The gentleness of him had surprised her. When she began bleeding she had felt weak and vulnerable but he had helped her and he was very patient. He was so full of concern for her as he sprang up and down placing her in the tub, taking care of the sheets, getting the soap, turning the tap, getting her a clean dress. All the while still telling her "Sorry" and he didn't he know that he was naked.

She got out of tub eventually and he was seated by the bed waiting. He had finally remembered to put on shorts and he was wearing a singlet showin her that he wasn't going to hurt her anymore tonight. She took a long time and had thought he might be asleep but he was eagerly awaitiing her and got up once she opened the door.

"Are you alright. I'm sorry if I hurt you so much. It was not my intention. Wallahi." he was remorseful and she just smiled and said.

"I'm fine."

"Okay, Alhamdulillah! Then we should we go to sleep so that you can rest well." and he held her hand and gently guided her into bed. She was amused. The pain was already almost gone but he was treating her as if she might break. And he went a laid down beside her.

After a few moments she knew he was sleeping because she could hear the gentle intake of air in and out of him but she couldn't fall asleep.

This was her wedding night. Yes, her first try had been a little painful but she was a woman now, a married woman, she wanted to feel the passion, the sparks especially as she couldn't get the image of his very naked semi erect penis and bouncy buttocks in the bathroom light when he was helping her clean up. She remembered when she saw the penis of one of her uncle's horse. Alhaji's wasn't that long but she could swore it was just as thick and she wondered how that big cucumber ever fit inside her. Seeing it in the orangy glow of their bathroom's light was exactly what dampened her pain. Because that was when her pain began dimishing. Until she could no longer remember her pain but instead wondered about the pleasure that came before, she wanted more of that.
Re: The First Nights by JustCruise(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2020
Wow I always look forward to your updates. its really interesting.

1 Like

Re: The First Nights by adeabdul2(m): 4:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Thanks a lot boss.

JustCruise:
Wow I always look forward to your updates. its really interesting.

1 Like

Re: The First Nights by adeabdul2(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2020
So as she watched the rise and fall of his torso, she moved closer, and closer, closing the gap between them. She gingerly at first, placed her left hand on his tummy.

Nothing. Disappointed. Her hand just floating with the rest of his body. Until, she began to move it around. First, she moved it around his belly button, slowly thoroughly enjoying herself and gently familiarising herself with her new husband's body. But still, he wouldn't wake up only his breathing slowed, as his body swayed to the stimulus of her soft hands. And then she saw it, the bulge under the sheets from beneath his boxer shorts. She was transfixed. She didn't know men could have erections in their sleep. She hesitated a moment and then a smile she tapped his chest.

"Subhanallah!" he jerked up "Er...er what?" But she was giggling. He was surprised. Moments ago she was in tears and wouldn't move. He had felt guilty. Though she was a virgin and it was inevitable but still he put on his boxer shorts and singlets which took all of his will power to do because sleep was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment. Seeing her in that silk dress she looked to beautiful and when he entered her he mind had blacked out with the pleasure of it. He hadn't been with a women in a very long time and now being with one so incredibly with long graceful neck and firm pointy breasts and tight legs made his mind to wild. He entered her and couldn't believe the tightness he felt. It couldn't be tighter if he was wearing a condom. But warm and welcoming. His intent was to be gentle but when the pleasure overcame him. His waist lost control and he ram into her faster than he wanted. Her body's jerking away from him brought his mind back and when he felt the blood and saw her tears he was ashamed of himself. He should have been gentler than that. He hoped he hadn't made her hate sex and tried to take care of her best he could and went back to bed not wanting to bother any further.

And now she had woken him up and was smiling mischeiviously at him. He hesitated not sure what was going on until he saw her on his groin, rubbing it. His dick was already pulsing beneath the sheets and his toes were twitching. He took her arm gently, kissed it and then kissed her neck and when she arched her back and moved closer to him. He was sure she wanted him too almost as much as he wanted her. So, he moved with a soldiers focus and undid her night dress he found her breasts heaving, nipples erect and aiming at him so he took he cupped the right and took the left in his mouth. She moaned and grabbed at his head. She had never had any foreign against her breasts before aside her brassiere which gave no pleasure but now that he was on top of her she melted. She heaved higher and higher into him as all the blood had rushed onto her bosom.

"Ah." she moaned and jerked away the rest of her nightdress until there was nothing between them but his shorts and singlet. Her fumbled for him, she wanted, she needed to feel him, his unclothedness, his bare skin against hers and her hands scampered for his skin. He stopped and removed them, she helped him as he was now naked as she was and their bodies merged.

"aaah" that was him. Their bodies made contact and it felt like his skin had been starving all these years and suddenly dipped in nourishment. He kissed her again, on the lips this time thrusting and sucking on her heighting their desires when their nipples brushed against each other. His and hers wet creating sparks all around their bodies. Instinctively, and without thought she opened her legs and clamped them against his groin. She was hot and wet and couldn't take much more. She wanted him inside her pronto, he knew it but he hesitated not trusting himself to be gentle with her and she practically grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down.

"Please..." she begged "inside" she said and he very gently manuevred himself in the darkness looking for the right hole. She couldn't wait anymore and guided it with her hand for him and her body tensed on when his cock made contact with her clitoris. She tensed and when he slid inside her deeper and widening her vagina to an astronomical size she tensed even further.

He eyes were rolling in their sockets. She was so tight and warm. He was losing control again as the walls of her body were sliding all over him. First his cock then the rest of his shaft. He was going deeper and the sensation was getting higher until she grabbed his shoulders again stopping him almost pushing him away saying "Too deep, too deep."

But what was she saying? His dick was only half way in and the pleasure was more intense inside her deeper. He had to go deeper but she grabbed him again with this time her fingers digging into his shoulders and so he restrained himself and very slowly ejected cock. She eased up momentaril and when he sensed that she was ready he went back in this time deeper than before he wanted to stay put and not to go in so much but his dick was out of control and she didn't seem to notice or she was getting used to it. So he went in and out, in and out and her hands left his shoulders and grabbed his arse encouraging him, pushing deeper into her. She was wet now. It was pleasure as he was effortlessly gliding into her and they both were moving to the same tempo.

The heavily cushioned bed was shaking right now. Heavily with their thrusting. She had opened widely for him and he was ramming into her and she still grabbed onto his butt cheeks and pushed into her, further and further with each thrust he gave her. He had been afraid of breaking her or hurting she only moaned.

"Oh...ah...uh" and jerked up her waist to him nearly scratching him with her taut nipples. She opend wider still. And the soldier kept on slapping into her. Their impact loud like claps to an ovation.

'Clap, clap, clap' their impact went.

'Thud, thud, thud' the bed knobs made as it slammed against the wall. Alhaji's eyes were rolling into their sockets as each impact almost drove him crazy. She was so wet, dripping wet and warm and she was accepting his fully erect dick all the way into her vagina now. And with each thrust his penis ended up very deep into her body. Cock, shaft and root of his penis all the way inside her, every single time they slammed together and her legs opened wider still, with her vagina nearly swallowing his scrotum as well. The pleasure almost made him pass out. Still he kept going. He couldn't stop 'clap, clap, clap' their pubic areas clapped and 'thud,thud,thud' the bedknobs continued to hammer the wall.

Until they grew tired of the covers and removed his dick "ah" she moaned and her body longed for the return but he lifted her out from underneath the sweaty sheets. He placed her on them, gently turned her around on her knees and entered her wholly from behind.

"oh, ah, ah, oooh" she moaned and so did he. The doggy style allowed him even deeper inside her without the hinderance of the sheets and his entire body shivered every time she pushed back her bum against him forcing his dick deeper inside her.

"Clap, clap, clap" they went again. Furiously, this time. He rammed into her cock, shaft, balls and all and each time she took it all and dared him for more by pushing back up and up against him so he raised his right leg and rammed into her from the top.

"yea...yea...yea" he moaned as he lost himself in her again, and again and yet again from the top. His mind was lost in the pleasure his body moved on instinct now. The did whatever felt right. He grabbed her waist and pulled her hard against his cock with each vigorous thrust, hurting his balls a little but pushing the ecstasy higher. Then he spread her legs wider and arched her back downwards increasing the depth of his penetration into her and she obeyed neither of them were thinking their bodies only followed the pleasure high. And higher and higher they went. She arching her waist upwards and backwards and he thrusting his dick downwards and forwards into her 'clapclapclap' faster, deeper, again and again oozing their mixed fluids all around the bed until they both lost their minds at the pinnacle and orgasmed together. Jerking, moaning and not withdrawing from her until their bodies hit the bed.

He cradled her in his arms and covered them both with their sticky sheets. Too exhausted to even think of doing laundry that night. So they both laid there for a while catching their breaths and talking and laughing and being happy. But when she said,

"Can we do all that again?" he looked at her in shock, wondering if she wasn't the one crying in the tub a few minutes earlier.
Re: The First Nights by adeabdul2(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Final Update on Halima's First Night.

I tried writing a short love story with a lot of heat and passions but it turned out to be very difficult for me because I'm not very good at writing about sex.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it?
Re: The First Nights by adeabdul2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
He was still looking puzzled when she got on top on him. He was still searching for the new shey wife when she threw back their bed covers. Then he gasped in surprise when she took hold of his semi erect cock and tried to reinsert it into her vagina.

She had grown in the span of a night. He realised that his little gazelle was becoming a bold lioness.

"At least in the bedroom." he thought.

But his dick was already slowing becoming limp with all the blood draining from it and returning to the rest of his body. He was tired and sleepy. What a time to discover his young flower was a sex vixen? Had he known he would gotten the local herbal concoction Burantashi from Babagana who special in various health and sex remedies in Tudun Wada. Now what was he going to do? He would hate himself if he didn't satisfy his new bride on their wedding night.

As he pondered and hoped and prayed she merely did what was begining to feel natural to her. She found that she couldn't stuff his catfish into her watering hole, it was too soft. But she wasn't done with him yet. Mama had told her before the ceremony.

"Listen to me carefully, Halima." she whispered "The women in our family don't surrender in the bedroom. You hear me? Do whatever you must do to make sure that he passes out, I mean whatever. Ride him like a horse or fill your mouth with his sugarcane, if you must but never surrender."

Then Halima had been disgusted.

"Wallahi! Mama, if you say such things to me again, I shall never marry!" But Mama had only laughed mischieviously and said.

"You can do it. You are strong like me. Why do you think your father never married a second wife? Where will he get the energy?" But Halima only shrugged and turned away from her mother in disbelief at daring to even suggest such a thing.

But now, on top of her Alhaji her husband, her words came back. She looked down at his body, his glorious sweaty chubby beefy body and new that she wouldn't get to sleep until she had been thoroughly satisfied. So, she listened to her mother, and did whatever she must. She grabbed his beefy chest and squeezed them to her entire pleasure, she even kneaded and then twisted his nipples while he bit his tongue trying not to shout and ruin her pleasure. She traced her palms to his round tummy cuddling and handling it. She carried it and let go. She carried and then let it again. Her ran her hands round his entire tummy mixing the sweat with hers and when he placed his hands on her waist again, becoming aroused she in turn touched his shoulders and felt the hard muscles underneath their soft fatty cushions. She was pleased to find that he was still hard in many places and she touched more of his hands, felt the heat of his biceps and his forearms and then she truly shocked him when she put his fingers in her mouth sucked on them and fondled her breasts with them a few times before inserting them into the warm and wet crevice between her thighs forcing him to handle her.

"Ah, um...ah Ah Alhaji." she moaned as he obliged eager to please her. She thrust him up and down, in and out, deeper and deeper and moaning his name louder "Ah...Alhaji Alhaji" and her bottom kept on grinding on his newly semi-erect penis which was quickly filling up with red hot blood. But she kept on grinding and twisting, rolling and gliding thoroughly enjoying herself and when it seemed she might climax she removed his fingers and dug into his love handles.

On pure instinct she grabbed and groped them. Kneaded and massaged, pressing and pulling them faster and faster, totalling out of control only riding on her waves of desires until she could bear the yearning any longer.

"Alhaji, please enter me". she pleaded.

"Call me, Daran". he said it was his real name and she looked at him, their eyes locking in intensity for one another. And she went for his lips, their mouths ravaging eachother's in their first kiss while their bodies locked, becoming one. In one swift movement, he flipped her on her back and he was on top of her grabbing the foot of the bed while she clung to him for dear life. He didn't even need to use his hand to guide his penis his dick knew the way into her vagina as he thrust into her a third time. Her head was buried in between his shoulder and his neck, her hands tied to his back and her legs were wrapped around his groin and he cock plunged into her furiously, again and again. Their genitals being the only parts of their bodies separating and he plunged into her over and over.

"AH, AH, Daran! DARAN!"she moaned her pleasure and support as she felt insider her in the deepest and hottest part of her.

"GRAM! GRAM! GRAM!" the feet of the bed was digging deeper and deeper into the floor tearing up the carpet and rubbing against the bare concrete floor as he rammed into her again and again.

"GRAM! GRAM! GRAM!" faster and faster he plunged with a penis that she miraculously revived with her seductions and was now tireless even though she was now dripping her warm cum all around him and the sheet like a leaky faucet. Still...

"GRAM! GRAM! GRAM!" the bed went as he continued to slam his midsection into her and plunged the bedpost into the floor.

"DARAN! DARAN! AHHH!" she suddenly tensed up and then let go of him jerking her arms and legs around suddenly and then limply like a fish out of water, she orgasmed. It took him a while before he saw her lying limply on the bed. So, he let go of the bedpost and grabbed her waist tightly, clamping her body even more tightly around his dick heightening the pleasure and with a few slow thrusts into the deepest part of her wet pussy rolling his dick and squeezing her thighs on himself his cock finally shot his last load of the night into her, so deep he thought she would become pregnant for sure and slowly collapsed beside her now sleeping body.

With all the energy he could muster he covered up her unclothedness too tired to cover up his. With one last look at his beautiful new bride he thought.

"She's going to be the end of me." he smiled "And I love her very much." and he slept like a marathon runner after the 40k.

Https://adeabdulsblog.

(1) (Reply)

Use These Two Elite-class Vocabularies In Your Talk And See What Will Happen / ... / Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.