Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. (489 Views)

North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by AdolfAboki(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2020
With the fierce battle between the South East and the South West for the presidential throne, which may result in chaos of biblical proportions if not well managed, I think having a neutral region, the North, hold on to power in perpetuity, will help avert any disaster that will result from the ensuing bad blood between these two lovely brothers. In other words, if having the North rule forever will bring peace and stability, so be it.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by Arrewa: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Disaster?? The East can't do shit!!

2 Likes

Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by Turantula(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2020
I think Buhari should be made President for life for stability
Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by Marine54(m): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Obviously, your life is tags the Ibos , that is why you can never imagine yourself with out them..

4 Likes

Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by AdolfAboki(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Wetin East do you, bro? grin
Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by AdolfAboki(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2020
Turantula:
I think Buhari should be made President for life for stability

cheesy
Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by Pierocash(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
North is the problem of Nigeria, they can't protect their own region and people, how can they protect the entire Nation.

Bandits north, boko haram north, Iswap north, Jihadists north,Pension thieves North, Arms fund thieves North, relooting of recovered funds and assets North.

Do we need soothsayers to know that northern Nigeria is synonymous to everything evil. The bible has warned us about them when God said 'fear North for I am with you always'

1 Like

Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by Yujin(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol.
Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by survivor10(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

You are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by twutin1: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
The south must produce the next president!
Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by helinues: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin

That's account created 10/12

SW in particular are not ready to drag for second fiddle position with SE, you guys should stop being a saboteur...

That you don't have balls to contest the 2023 presidency does not mean other region from Southern Nigeria don't have the ambition
Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by bennexboy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bro why are you always seemingly so bitter and aggressive on this platform? You should begin to reassess your approach and responses, imbibe some moderation and have some joy.

Problem nah dey finish abeg

Arrewa:

Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by Guestlander: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Neutral region indeed.
Re: Why The North Should Rule Nigeria In Perpetuity.. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:25am On Dec 12, 2020
AdolfAboki:
With the fierce battle between the South East and the South West for the presidential throne, which may result in chaos of biblical proportions if not well managed, I think having a neutral region, the North, hold on to power in perpetuity, will help avert any disaster that will result from the ensuing bad blood between these two lovely brothers. In other words, if having the North rule forever will bring peace and stability, so be it.

God bless Nigeria.

There is no fierce battle between West and East. Nigerian presidency is worthless.

What has the occupiers done in moving country forward? Nothing. So what is it worth really that West and East will engage in a fierce battle for? I know thats what youd like but God will wipe this country away and return power and glory to the owners of the customs and traditions of the land.

End Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Soldier Short Story In Honor Of Armed Forces Remembrance Day '21 / I Must Govern Enugu State in 2023 Says Oluomo One One / Kill Them All IG Declares War On IPOB: DETAILS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.