Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

“christmas Clothes Don Set”- Dorathy Reacts As Prince Lands Himself A New Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “christmas Clothes Don Set”- Dorathy Reacts As Prince Lands Himself A New Deal (964 Views)

Dorathy Reacts After Fans Asked The Size Of Her Bra. PHOTOS / Mr Ideal Winner, Lands Himself In Bobrisky's Bed As Part Of His Winning Prize / Another Meme Don Set...Caption This Photo Of Actor, Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“christmas Clothes Don Set”- Dorathy Reacts As Prince Lands Himself A New Deal by nairafame(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Former BBNaija housemate, Dorathy, has reacted after her best friend Prince bagged a new ambassadorial deal with a reputable weight loss company, Weight Loss by Mma.

Prince who couldn’t keep mute about the new deal took to his Instagram page and shared a photo of his signing ceremony with the caption, ” Hello Royal Army. I am so excited to join the weight loss family as their newest brand ambassador…”.

Reacting to this post, Dorathy took to the comment section and wrote: “My Cheque, Christmas clothes don set. Congratulations”.

Prince also responded to her and said: “Let me offend you with Fendi..small sturvs”.

Many people have been wondering if Prince and Dorathy are dating due to their closeness even after the BBNaija reality show.

Although they have been seen at events and functions together, the two have always denied being in a relationship as they say they are just good friends.

See their conversations below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/christmas-clothes-don-set-dorathy.html

Re: “christmas Clothes Don Set”- Dorathy Reacts As Prince Lands Himself A New Deal by Lawliet(f): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
What is he doing weight loss endorsement for?

What does he want to lose?

(1) (Reply)

"Why It Might Be Difficult For Me To Get Married" - BBN Omashola Reveals / Best Of Janemena Twerk Videos / Bbnaija 2021: Interior Look Of Where Big Brother Naija Housemates Would Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.