Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera (4249 Views)

Nigeria Used Camry Muscle 2010 Model For Sale Going For #1.6m / Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 Nigerian Used 1.750m (SOLD) / Toks Camry Muscle 2010 Xle V4 And It’s Accident Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by nedekid: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
LovelyDude:

Which operation are you talking about?

I see failures who have nothing to offer trying to pull me down but God will scatter you all with his thunder.
Lol
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by factoryreset2: 12:28am On Dec 12, 2020
Dudelovely:
If you want to buy, message me on 09079098325 for negotiations else stay away. All of the haters here are people who love the car but cannot afford it, there are 2m and 1m cars like you said, why not go for it instead. The last price of the car is 4.7m so if you can't afford it, go for cheaper options in gwamripa or whatsoever you call the place

Scammer

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Martini101(m): 2:02am On Dec 12, 2020
Dudelovely:
A lot to of people here want to buy car but are damn broke, if you want cheap cars, you know where to get them from. Please leave those that want to buy from me alone, it's their decision not yours.

Go to gwamripa or anywhere else to buy your 1.8m Camry 2010 but if you want the one I posted which I promise you that you won't regret buying, contact me on 09079098325.

Scammer werey dey disguise!!!!���

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Wisswhales007: 2:13am On Dec 12, 2020
Say to yourself ole ni mi

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by eteebanky: 5:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Na dem oooo
disguise format.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Dudelovely: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2020
peeps4u:
3.5m for naija used 2010 Camry?

This nigga must be hallucinating.

I just checked his profile to ascertain if he's indeed a dealer. The account was just created today to scam people. He's obviously out to scam.
He doesn't even have the idea how much this car goes for in market.

He's a dull scammer.

You gain nothing by lying. This is a case of defamation of name and character, if the internet wasn't that faceless, I'll have taken this case to the extreme. I want you to provide evidence for the people I scammed. I hope the internet gets less faceless in future so that people like you can get what you deserve.

How can I scam them as a dealer?

Please if you don't have any good thing to say just shush. The car is not for your types of not you wouldn't be unable to afford it. Thank you
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Dudelovely: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2020
dannlukas:
5.295 pleaseeeee

Yes it can go for that price. Please contact me on 09079098325, my other moniker, lovelydude is banned so I cannot post, and the number here is the same given in the post. Or you drop your number. If you're serious, you can come for inspection even today at Unity Estate, Egbeda.
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2020
LovelyDude:

Yeah. Do you have any problem with the price?

Anybody that buys any of these cars at such prices from u is supposed to be in a psychiatric hospital...

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by PrinceDave001(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Can the tokunbo go for 5m?

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by femi4: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Tokunbo - #5.3million cry

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Dudelovely: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2020
femi4:
Tokunbo - #5.3million cry

You can negotiate if you want to buy. Drop your number or contact me on 09079098325. There was a mistake in the price but my other moniker is banned so I can't edit the price. The fixed price is #4.7m, you can contact me if you want to buy
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Lol how much is 2010 Rx350 or GLK?

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by peeps4u: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Shut up!!

The mere fact you dont even know the market price of 2010 Camry already puts you off as a scammer.

Dudelovely:

You gain nothing by lying. This is a case of defamation of name and character, if the internet wasn't that faceless, I'll have taken this case to the extreme. I want you to provide evidence for the people I scammed. I hope the internet gets less faceless in future so that people like you can get what you deserve.

How can I scam them as a dealer?

Please if you don't have any good thing to say just shush. The car is not for your types of not you wouldn't be unable to afford it. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Dudelovely: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2020
peeps4u:
Shut up!!

The mere fact you dont even know the market price of 2010 Camry already puts you off as a scammer.

Ese gan. But the car isn't for your type.

I challenge you to provide proof that I'm a scammer instead of making useless claims, broke idiot.
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Arysexy(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Pls mod close this thread, we have armed robber here!

Wtf!

5.3m wetin?

Haaaaaa! Some people don't have conscience.

Come carry gun go block road. U wan solve all your Christmas budget in one car.

Anu mpama
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by peeps4u: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
LOL.

You're dumb.
You think You can broke shame people because they call out your scam and Greediness.

You dont even know how much they sell 2010 Camry. Definitely you dont own a car or sell a car. You definitely don't even know anything about car sales

Dudelovely:

Ese gan. But the car isn't for your type.

I challenge you to provide proof that I'm a scammer instead of making useless claims, broke idiot.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Dudelovely: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2020
peeps4u:
LOL.

You're dumb.
You think You can broke shame people because they call out your scam and Greediness.

You dont even know how much they sell 2010 Camry. Definitely you dont own a car or sell a car. You definitely don't even know anything about car sales

Okay I've heard. Next
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Dudelovely: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2020
Nuel4:
Lol how much is 2010 Rx350 or GLK?

We have 2008 and 2009 RX350, we don't have the one of 2010
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Dudelovely: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Attached down there is a picture of a 2009 Corolla from this same place. But some know it all here who are poor and has nothing to offer to the world are complaining that I want to scam people, that the price of the car is too high, that it shouldn't be more than 2m. If you want to get a 2m car then go and get it.

Please if you want to buy, contact the numbers in the first page, don't listen to detractors here. Thank you and as you buy may you be blessed.

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by peeps4u: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
You're just so dumb at this scamming.

You dont even know difference between venza and Corolla.
Shame on you.

O ya, dig nairaland more and show us where Camry 2010 is sold for 5m naira, since you're desperate to look for what to use do justify your Greediness and fraud.

You're a scammer. You don't know venza from Corolla, you don't have basic idea of market prices of cars as common as Camry 2010.

Dudelovely:
Attached down there is a picture of a 2009 Corolla from this same place. But some know it all here who are poor and has nothing to offer to the world are complaining that I want to scam people, that the price of the car is too high, that it shouldn't be more than 2m. If you want to get a 2m car then go and get it.

Please if you want to buy, contact the numbers in the first page, don't listen to detractors here. Thank you and as you buy may you be blessed.
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Dudelovely: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
peeps4u:
You're just so dumb at this scamming.

You dont even know difference between venza and Corolla.
Shame on you.

O ya, dig nairaland more and show us where Camry 2010 is sold for 5m naira, since you're desperate to look for what to use do justify your Greediness and fraud.

You're a scammer. You don't know venza from Corolla, you don't have basic idea of market prices of cars as common as Camry 2010.

The idiots will always have something to say. Corolla or Venza or Camry you can afford none. That's why you and your generation will be always poor
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by LovelyDude(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
I'm back and haters can say all they want. If you want to buy you can contact me if not the floor is yours. I'll get back to my business
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by Yanglee(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Am interested in buying for 6m, please send your account number so I can transfer the money to you right away.
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by lkillbrokehoes: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yanglee:
Am interested in buying for 6m, please send your account number so I can transfer the money to you right away.
cheesy
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 XLE Full Option With Reverse Camera by TheKingOfCrumb: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Martini101:
Are you sure you want to sell these cars at that amount?
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 Nissan Armada Le, Fully Loaded. Unbeatable Price! / 2008 Few Months Used Benz Ml350 Ibadan3m / 2005 Lexus Rx330 Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.