Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Any Older Woman Interested? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Older Woman Interested? (1102 Views)

Sexy Older Woman Dating Experience…!!! / I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience / Kk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Older Woman Interested? by kunz: 3:00am On Jun 30, 2007
hello,
I live in Abuja.i just want to hookup with older women and make friends .If you are a single woman that'l like to meet a younger man.Do give me a call 0802 268 1601
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by ebos(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2007
Man, I will try and arrange one for you. Though, you can easily get them in one of the hotels there, they are ever ready to hook people like you up. But I suggest u state ur age, it will help know the one older than u are.
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by kunz: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hey ebos, Its good to hear that. I'm 25yrs and of average build.I would like to have your e-mail address and phone number?So that i could talk to you better on phone.You could just text it to my phone.Thanks
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by larryoncol(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
ebos@ i live in abj to, iwant you to hook me up am 25 too.

thanks

p.s

larry
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by ebos(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2007
I'm happy that I have been given good contracts to arrange babes for u all, so I will start ASAP to execute them, but take note that Nigeria as a country will not stop asking for 10%.
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by olurotimi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2007
u wan dey yansh ur mama mate u no get work, una go wound oh!! grin
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by TUNE(m): 1:37am On Jul 21, 2007
@ebos: hw can i get your email. Am interestd in your service, Would lyk U to hook me up wit sum cute mams. U can mail me on bwealthz@yahoo.com. Xpectin U!
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by CrazyMan(m): 1:50am On Jul 21, 2007
May God help you all

Shakes head pitifully
lipsrsealed
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by tafari(m): 1:55am On Jul 21, 2007
d man. we go celebrate am
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:12am On Jul 21, 2007
hhhmmmmm,
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by tonywest: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2007
hello ebos i just wish you can get one for me too but i live in kaduna,can it be possibble.my e mail is tonywestony@yahoo.com
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by tonywest: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2007
hello ebos i just wish you can get one for me too but i live in kaduna,can it be possibble.my e mail is tonywestony@yahoo.com
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by entwine(f): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2007
Hello I am for the right man
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by igbonla(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2007
dem go take una make money one day
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by ebos(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2007
@ Kunz, Larryoncol, Tune, Tonywest,
I have just arranged some powerfull ladies dem. These ladies are correct ones, I mean correct ones, if you see them, honestly you will praise me that I have done some good jobs. I really tried. The other lady is 51yrs, another 49yrs, and the last one is 46yrs. It took me time to convince them. So they are ready now, but they said the guys in question should be ready to sati, hope you understand what i mean? ( so that they will be happy too). They will holla you guys through ur mails. I think, there is the need to arrange something for me to keep on making contacts through phone calls. I am not demand money for any scratch cards but I believe scratch cards money will help arrange more ladies. For your information, i'm now making efforts to arrange four more - they have big boobs, haba, when I say big boobs, I mean big boobs. My prayer is that God will help me convince these four ladies. Just have hope.
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by ebos(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2007
I must tell you that the contract comes to me at the right time. I will not disppoint you guys. More interested persons should indicate now. Entwine, let me believe you have the requirements. I will yarn with you to see the right guy among them I with rrange for you.
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by ebos(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2007
entwine, hope to arrange you for one of these guys. Pls update ur profile with some pics.
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by larryoncol(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2007
@ebos

guy how far you seem t be online, i for like make we chat my yahoo im is larryoncol

or you can mail me at larryoncol@yahoo.co.uk

expecting to hear from you

larry
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by kunz: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hey @ebos,
How you dey?Haven't received any mail yet,so whats up?the 10% no be wahala,just do a good job and u'l be rewarded.You can send me a mail or give me a call so that you and i can talk better.
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by entwine(f): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hello ebos my e-mail is deta7372@hotmail.com
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
embarassed
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by entwine(f): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2007
ebos why havent you written you want older women dont you, and I want to please young men whats the problem
deta7372@hotmail.com
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by zignor(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2007
entwine:

ebos why havent you written you want older women don't you, and I want to please young men whats the problem
deta7372@hotmail.com

Is it by force . . . . cheesy grin cool
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by kunz: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2007
Entwine! whats up?can i have your number you seem like an intersting person.I'l like to talk with you
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by zignor(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2007
kunz:

Entwine! whats up?can i have your number you seem like an intersting person.I'l like to talk with you

another player! wink cheesy grin tongue
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by entwine(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2007
Hi Zignor, I thought you were going to write to me deta7372@hotmail.com
Re: Any Older Woman Interested? by zignor(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2007
yes dear, I will write you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dating 9ja Rich Gal / Ikotun Axis Guys And Babes Hook Up / Sex Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.