Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Mohammed Karim The Egyptian Revolutionist That Was Denied You His People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Karim The Egyptian Revolutionist That Was Denied You His People (321 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Karim The Egyptian Revolutionist That Was Denied You His People by Biafrawemove: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
The story of Mohamed Karim who was executed by Napoleon after entering # Alexandria ..

After resistance (Mohamed Karim) to the French campaign led by Napoleon
Mohammed Karim was sentenced to death
But Napoleon sent him and brought him and said to him:
I do not want history to remind me that I have executed heroes who defend their homeland and therefore I have forgiven you for ten thousand pieces of gold to compensate for the killing of my soldiers.
Mohammed Karim said to him:
I do not have enough money
But traders were convicted of more than one hundred thousand pieces of gold,
Napoleon said to him,
I will allow you a time to collect your money, so it was decent to go to the market every day, a series of shackles surrounded by the soldiers of the French occupier, but he hoped to sacrifice for the sake of the people of his homeland did not respond to one trader
But accused him of being the cause of the destruction of Alexandria and the cause of the deterioration of economic conditions,
He returned to Napoleon, who was free
Napoleon said to him,
I have nothing but your execution
Not because you resisted us and killed our soldiers
But because you have paid your life for the cowardly people who are preoccupied with their trade and have no meaning to the freedom of the homelands.

((Sharif is the one who pays the price and the cowards are the ones who make the gains).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Raining Cat And Dog In This Video, Igbo Amaka. / Gov Emmanuel Says Ring Road Project Will Boost State Economy / Anioma Ethnic Nationality Hails Buhari For Appointing Irabor As The CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.