Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Attitudinal Change Is On The Way - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Attitudinal Change Is On The Way (121 Views)

IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / I Tell Myself That The Passion For Change Is Still Missing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attitudinal Change Is On The Way by seiyefajohn(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
SIMPLICITY IS WEAKNESS:
__Nollywood's Seiyefa John ✍

Simple people like me, we have come to know that there is no value in simplicity. The world and the people in it appreciates more of the complex and complicated types.

I will never again blame celebrities for their nasty attitudes. Now, i see why simple celebrities with good hearts turn to live life and treat others using the complex and complicated formula.

To say the truth, a celebrity will not be seen, adored, appreciated and valued if the celebrity is as simple as a non-entity. Simplicity is good, but the other version seems to be more profitable.

People pay more for value don't they? Complex people get more pay for their services, while simple people get less and sometimes they are even short changed or short payed.

Simple people suffer more losses than their counter parts on the complex side. Only few simple people are firm enough not to get cheated. Most simple people suffer cheatting on daily bases.

Forgive me, but i think simplicity is weakness. And complexness is doggedness. As we approach the end of the year 2020, i am taking inventory of the ills done me by others because of my simple nature.

And i am saying to myself, "Nollywood's Seiyefa John" you have to wake up and buckle up. Hence na bottle of reality to nack your head to wake you up. ATTITUDINAL CHANGE IS ON THE WAY. Anticipate a NEW ME!

(1) (Reply)

Preparation: Key To Success / LAUTECH MULTI CAMPUS: The Wish Of The Patriots - Luqman Soliu / Biafranedu Talks About Biafra NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.