Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Which Document Scanner Are You Using? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Document Scanner Are You Using? (175 Views)

Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Document Scanner Are You Using? by gina00: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
which document scanner are you using?
Re: Which Document Scanner Are You Using? by TheWills(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
I use Adobe Scan Android App and it does the job neatly. Has never disappointed me.

The only down side is that one has to create an Adobe Account to use the app.

Re: Which Document Scanner Are You Using? by Darlamoon668: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hi! I am using this document scanner https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bpmobile.iscanner.free&hl=en which is one of the most popular document scanning applications that has an excellent feature set. With it you can scan documents and convert them to PDF format

(1) (Reply)

BOOST WITH FACEBOOK (free Virtual Training For Smes) / Mirror / 2021 Is A Goal For You - If And Only If You Get This Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.