Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address (1128 Views)

Can I make withdrawals from Payoneer Card of less than $50 / Diamond Bank Plc Has Launched Visa Signature Debit Card, Which Is Designed Speci / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address by Ortintin: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please guys I have ran out of options on what to use to verify my payoneer card home address. I have used my PHCN bill and the NIN card but both were rejected.
Any idea will be appreciated.
Re: Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address by promo4(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2021
Ortintin:
Please guys I have ran out of options on what to use to verify my payoneer card home address. I have used my PHCN bill and the NIN card but both were rejected.
Any idea will be appreciated.

Color copy of bank statement

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address by Ortintin: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
promo4:

Color copy of bank statement
Tnx for ur assistance but plz will address be in color copy of bank statement?
Re: Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address by promo4(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ortintin:

Tnx for ur assistance but plz will address be in color copy of bank statement?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address by Ortintin: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ok tnx, here i cum zenith bank
Re: Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address by Ortintin: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2021
My address verified, tnk u sir for you assistance. Hopefully others can do these too

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address by Hausa(m): 3:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Ortintin:
My address verified, tnk u sir for you assistance. Hopefully others can do these too
Hello, bro.
Under what category did you put this?

Passport or Driver's License?

(1) (Reply)

Teller Machines Pegged At N10,000 in Nigeria / Supplying And Prices Update Of Onions From Kano State. / A New Trend Of Biz On The W.w.w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.