Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Then Wizkid/olamide/davido Now It's Wizkidvsburnavsdavido ARTIST Of D DECADE ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Then Wizkid/olamide/davido Now It's Wizkidvsburnavsdavido ARTIST Of D DECADE ? (383 Views)

Davido Ft. Wizkid & Olamide – Chinko (mp3 Download) / NBC Bans Olamide, Davido, 9ice’s Songs / No Ban On Olamide, Davido And 9ice’s Songs - NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Then Wizkid/olamide/davido Now It's Wizkidvsburnavsdavido ARTIST Of D DECADE ? by Jerryjasper(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
The the battle was between wizkid Olamide and Davido where you even see friends gathering on the streets arguing who is better richer more handsome and most popular olamide was even called the "king of the streets" then many thought this was how it will go on even for decades to come it was lyk the unending argument btw Messi and Ronaldo who is better but along the line The Badoo himself has fallen short and we have seen how a burna has taken that spot funny enough he is the only one among the four of them who has not won the much coveted best rated price but his actions lately has put him on the international radar with his recent success with a Grammy nomination and him winning the best international act in the just concluded MOBO awards and wizkid winning the best African act award many even think that the battle is not even btw wizkid, davido and burna but more btw wizkid and burna what's your take on olamides music career recently and who among this four would you say is your artist of the decade ? Also where how do you rate btw wizkid davido Burna Olamide who comes first and who comes last for me I would say
1. Wizkid
2. Burna
3. Davido
4. Olamide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0AYaRcfbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0AYaRcfbU pls click on link to check our my amazing content on YouTube

(1) (Reply)

[mixtape] Dj Scope - Delicious Mix / Brief Biography Of Froshking / Biography Of Emmy Edo - 9jalegit media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.