Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Nigeria Pledge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Pledge (215 Views)

GHANAIAN Billionaire Who Brought Western Union To NIGERIA Pledge Support For Obi / The Nigeria Police: 1947 Vs 2018 / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Pledge by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
i pledge to Nigeria with small of my strength, she has never been faithful, loyal or honest, to serve Nigeria is a waste of time, she has no dignity to defend no honor or glory

where are u GOD

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Pledge by Muna4real(f): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
The country don vex you? grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Pledge by blackpanthar: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
musicproducer:
i pledge to Nigeria with small of my strength, that as never been faithful, loyal or honest, to serve Nigeria is a waste of time, has no dignity to defend no honor or glory

where are u GOD

I pledge to Nigeria my country,
to be faithful, loyal and honest. (THIS IS WHERE 99% NIGERIANS FAIL so the rest is useless)
To serve Nigeria will all my strength, to defend her unity, uphold her honour and glory,
so help me God.”

if you were not FAITHFUL- LOYAL- AND HONEST at all times then your pledge was just a lie.
Re: The Nigeria Pledge by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Muna4real:
The country don vex you? grin
e dey turn my belly
Re: The Nigeria Pledge by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

to be faithful, loyal and honest. (THIS IS WHERE 99% NIGERIANS FAIL so the rest is useless)
To serve Nigeria will all my strength, to defend her unity, uphold her honour and glory,
so help me God.”

if you were not FAITHFUL- LOYAL- AND HONEST at all times then your pledge was just a lie.
lol
Re: The Nigeria Pledge by johnhood(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

so help me God.”

So which one you belong to 99% or 1%?
Re: The Nigeria Pledge by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
johnhood:

So which one you belong to 99% or 1%?
Re: The Nigeria Pledge by SpatialKing(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
All the stunts NCDCgov is pulling of recent is just to prepare the ground for MBuhari to announce that He will have to borrow 500 billion naira to purchase pfizer Covid19 vaccines..

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Nigerian Hypocrisy / Ango Spoke On 9th: Reality Responded On 12th / COVID-19 To Kill More Prominent People In Nigeria – Popular Prophet Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.