Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

How To Start A Farm From Scratch In Nigeria [STRATEGIES + TEMPLATES INCLUDED] - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Farm From Scratch In Nigeria [STRATEGIES + TEMPLATES INCLUDED] (196 Views)

How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) / Man Without Legs Ploughing On A Farm (Photos) / Photos Of A Big Python Killed In A Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Farm From Scratch In Nigeria [STRATEGIES + TEMPLATES INCLUDED] by jazzymcarthur: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
You think farming isn't lucrative or starting a farm business is difficult, well that's a school of thought of the 90s.

Agriculture is a black market to many. They don’t even see it as a pathway to making money. In my course, I’ll open you up to opportunities in Agriculture with specifics on farming, how to start your own farm and practicals for success in your first farming circle.

Starting a farm is not rocket science! You only need a coach and practice to be successful. I know you have many questions on your mind like “How do I start?”, “Will I make a profit?”, “I don’t know anything about farming” and these questions have for major barriers for you in giving it a shot.

You will be shocked at your transformation and want to start farming immediately after taking my course titled "How To Start a Farm and Earn Millions in Months! "

This course has a 13+ practical videos with templates that will help you start, run and grow your farm business even as a beginner in the agric space.

In my course, I will give you the practical steps and direct you to specific items to be successful. You don’t have to know anything about Agriculture to start. The A-Z of all you need to know is included in this course.

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- 13 practical videos with roughly 3 hours of content
- One-On-One WhatsApp class with me
- Immediate access to my financial templates
- Access to crop projection sheets
- Visit to my farm for more exposure
- Module on identifying Agriculture investments
- Immediate access to the course + watch from any device

tell me what you think of the introduction video and the 2nd video modules of the course

VISIT https://bamideleosidele.school/course/earning-millions-starting-your-own-farm/ To ACCESS THE FULL COURSE + TEMPLATES

ENROLL FOR FREE

(1) (Reply)

Invest Right, Invest With Suntwist / Urgent: Job Vacancies / Health For The Future: Yunmai Pro Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.