Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" (17982 Views)

3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo / Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
You forgot
MALU
ASINWIN
OMOALE
ETC

Xclusivedaniel6:

WEREY
OLORIBURUKU
APODA
OPONU
ODE
AKIDANIDANI
ERAN
EWURE
EWU
NDIARA
NINCOMPOOP
CHARLATAN
NUISANCE
LOWLIFE
BIGOT
FOOLISH
STUPID
FOOL
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by peculiar2233: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Freestainworld:
Another Almajiri on the beat.
grin
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Bulkwide111: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
I wonder o, don’t mind the bascaaard
rangerover:

I don't know what surprises me, your INSENSITIVITY OR YOUR IGNORANCE.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Swipa: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Seun should update this site. I wish there was a way to block people so as to avoid seeing their nonsensical posts. Guy stop lying. All liars shall perish. Everytime "born again Christian". Guy you are a liar. Repent Now for your salvation.
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I do not support this move by the ICC. Nigeria is a sovereign state and our sovereignty must be respected. The exaggerated claims by we Christians that people of our faith is been targeted is false. The government of Nigeria respects the secularity of the constitution and upholds it in its dealings with every groups in the country. If ICC could not prosecute the western governments despite glaring evidences of war crimes, why must we Africans allow ourselves to be bullied?

I hope the actions of we Christians won't resort to unwanted crisis because we always cry wolf when there is none. No Muslim group or leaders ever petitions the ICC like we Christians do. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers up north sad
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by KenModi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
blinking001:
ICC has no right to investigate our security apparatus. They should investigate Obama and hilary Clintin for the roles they played in turning our darling Libya to the lawless state they are now.

You mind that useless ICC

If they are serious George Bush and Tony Blair would be in jail right now
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Yahami(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
With this report, it's obvious there is no differences between the Military and Bolo Haram, they both commit same crime against humanity.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Roger3D(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Freestainworld:
Another Almajiri on the beat.
And that's why we'll never support you and your end of the road presidency project
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
ori e pe jare

Ferizu:
You forgot
MALU
ASINWIN
OMOALE
ETC

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by rossniti: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sunmoluvic:
Let them first investigate the UK army for war crime against people in Iraq.

And the US.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Obyino: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hope say no be audio...they should be fast about it abeg
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by wellmax(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
payloader:
War crimes commited in Iraq, not in UK. Your sycophancy is totally uncalled for.
Oh I see. Committed in Iraq by UK so it's shouldn't be investigated. By your logic, only crimes committed on your homeland can be investigated. Oya clap for yourself. Mumu
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Excuzeme: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Any ICC charge which omits the sponsors and financiers of the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, their enablers in high offices and within our the Security forces, will not be acceptable. ICC must go all the way in Nigeria, to restore confidence in International Institutions, for the protection of Humanity.

These terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, a.k.a BANDITS, whom President Buhari told us are from foreign countries (most like Niger Republic, Mali, Senegal, Guinea, Chad, Sudan and Northern Cameroun) and whom he later said must be accommodated, even after they slaughtered hundreds of people in Benue State, Taraba, Plateau, Kogi, Eastern and South West of Nigeria, must be identified and brought to Justice.

Their sponsors within Nigerian Govt and organisations like the MACBAN (Cattle Herders Association in Northern Nigeria) must be identified and prosecuted to the highest extent of International law.
They have spilled to much of innocent, Nigerian blood and still doing so, till today

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Excuzeme: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Swipa:
Seun should update this site. I wish there was a way to block people so as to avoid seeing their nonsensical posts. Guy stop lying. All liars shall perish. Everytime "born again Christian". Guy you are a liar. Repent Now for your salvation.

He is one of those Jihadist terrorists we are talking about!
ICC needs to get to the root of the sponsors of those Evil, Fulani herdsmen who juts kill farmers and Villagers for fun or to take over their ancestral land.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by redsun(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Can someone post Abami ''Alagbon close'' lyrics here? I Can't find it online.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I do not support this move by the ICC. Nigeria is a sovereign state and our sovereignty must be respected. The exaggerated claims by we Christians that people of our faith is been targeted is false. The government of Nigeria respects the secularity of the constitution and upholds it in its dealings with every groups in the country. If ICC could not prosecute the western governments despite glaring evidences of war crimes, why must we Africans allow ourselves to be bullied?

I hope the actions of we Christians won't resort to unwanted crisis because we always cry wolf when there is none. No Muslim group or leaders ever petitions the ICC like we Christians do. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers up north sad

When Moses (Jew) was on his way walking through a path,he came across two men one Jew and the other Arab fighting.Moses did not ask why they where fighting, on recognizing the Jew,he took a big stone and hit the Arab till he died.
Moral lesson: I am not saying u should jump into fights or hate or kill. But;
Never stand against your faith,your race,or tribe or your family with an outsider,it is called apostacy or betrayal and u will be tagged traitor.
I guess the Buddhists in Myanmar too are crying wolf,and also the Hindus in India and Christians in France.

I repeat- Never take sides with anyone outside the family,u will be considered a traitor
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by plaindealerr: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Whosoever blocked my MENTION, it is better you deactivate the account because I don't even have anything I am benefiting from you guys. I am the one even adding to your revenue. So if you don't like my activities in your site you better deactivate the account. I give you 24 hours to open the MENTIONED or I will deactivate the account and forever say goodbye to your site
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Larrykaysail(m): 1:10am On Dec 12, 2020
blinking001:
ICC has no right to investigate our security apparatus. They should investigate Obama and hilary Clintin for the roles they played in turning our darling Libya to the lawless state they are now.
as long as they are member of commonwealth, and UN, ICC has the right ,, stop thinking like ur country leaders
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by lexy2014: 3:00am On Dec 12, 2020
GOTVee:

Can u share with us ur born again experience
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by lexy2014: 3:01am On Dec 12, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

When Moses (Jew) was on his way walking through a path,he came across two men one Jew and the other Arab fighting.Moses did not ask why they where fighting, on recognizing the Jew,he took a big stone and hit the Arab till he died.
Moral lesson: I am not saying u should jump into fights or hate or kill. But;
Never stand against your faith,your race,or tribe or your family with an outsider,it is called apostacy or betrayal and u will be tagged traitor.
I guess the Buddhists in Myanmar too are crying wolf,and also the Hindus in India and Christians in France.

I repeat- Never take sides with anyone outside the family,u will be considered a traitor

Why d long message? D guy isn't a Christian. He is a Muslim
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by GOTVee: 3:32am On Dec 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Why d long message? D guy isn't a Christian. He is a Muslim

May Jesus forgive you. I'm a born again Christian
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by lexy2014: 4:10am On Dec 12, 2020
GOTVee:

May Jesus forgive you. I'm a born again Christian

What sin is Jesus forgiving me? Share with us ur born again experience
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Aystarz: 4:27am On Dec 12, 2020
blinking001:

Is your own state not just as lawless? Mumu go tell ICC this rubbish na
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Skmoda360(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2020
GOTVee:

This weyrey is a Muslim after his former account has been banned ....omoale ......ewure....trust me is never a Christian in the first place ....
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Skmoda360(m): 6:16am On Dec 12, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Mrs Fatou if you want names please let us know and we will gladly give to you people to prosecute.

Nasir elRufai
Ango Abdullahi
Muhammadu Buhari
Matawalle
Malami

We have one hundred criminals to submit.
Even Tinubu is part of them....
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2020
For those saying idiotic statement that ICC cant investigate the West...

Recall what the Australian soldiers did to Afghanistan?? They owned up and they are taking the neccessary step... Also Some cases in US with their soldiers.. investigating them on war crimes... you *ucking dump ass think you guys can get away with this year in year out

Sending dump skulls to protest against Amnesty international......

Seriously.. the so called security force is just too dump!!
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by qsmusty(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2020
ICC my foot they don't have power to do anything
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by bamite(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
They better start before Nnamdi kanu talk
Wike start packing your bag
Nothing concern me with sanwo Olu let his people deal with him as they like
But wike won’t escape justice
The so called goc of porthacourt that fake his death ,have saw the hand writing but we will drag him where ever he hide to icc
Even from grave

Eya! See confusion, wike that was your god dar year. Now you're running around in circles like a headless chicken looking for who will support your biafràud. Smh It's a pity sha

Cc Imhotep
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

Eya! See confusion, wike that was your god dar year. Now you're running around in circles like a headless chicken looking for who will support your biafràud. Smh It's a pity sha

Cc Imhotep
My god?
Wow
Can you bring any prove ?
Or propaganda and lies is your trademark
Please is stupidity in your lineage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by bamite(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

My god?
Wow
Can you bring any prove ?
Or propaganda and lies is your trademark
Please is stupidity in your lineage?

Channel that question to your dad
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

Channel that question to your dad
But my dad don’t know your family

Stupidity might be a hereditary in your family
And you took the trait 100% grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by bamite(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

But my dad don’t know your family

Stupidity might be a hereditary in your family
And you took the trait 100% grin

I guess you it abundantly in your dad, thats how you can identify one when you see one. Sorry for your misfortune sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) / Osun Govt Claims Adeleke Uses Billionaire Brother's Private Jet Free Of Charge / Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.