Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily (417 Views)

Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by ICEKING95(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
so I have been so RICH lately that I have been having flashbacks of money spent badly.. Can anyone relate?
Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by Humanoid01(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
This one small sef! Have you ever been broke that you had to start searching all your trousers to see if you by any chance forgot some money in them?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by Loner97(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mehn, it happens alot..
Country no balance
Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by ICEKING95(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Humanoid01:
This one small sef! Have you ever been broke that you had to start searching all your trousers to see if you by any chance forgot some money in them?
I can relate... and what a joy to find the least 200 inside

1 Like

Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by doggedfighter(f): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin cheesy grin
Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by longetivity(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
What I am thinking right now is how to leave this country
Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by illicit(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Have u ever been so broke that u start asking ur neighborhood traders if they owe u change

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by ststyreal(f): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
illicit:
Have u ever been so broke that u start asking ur neighborhood traders if they owe u change
grin cheesy grin you will be like, iya basira, abeg you give me change yesterday wey i buy amala? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by Idiotmod: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Have you ever been so broke that you will ask God that he should give you another money, you won’t spend it lavishly like u did last time

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by HotPoundedYam(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2020
it happens to everyone
Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by ABOVEDELAW: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2020
MOST PEOPLE IF THEY HAVE MONEY AGAIN, THEY WILL STILL MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE OR WORSE THAN THAT.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by roughdiamond(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lock down and post Corona effect got me thinking about the foolish avoidable expenses I had in January. But foolish me even continued sending out money during Coro periods. Can't forget the day my elder brother called me foolish because of the way I waste money. I believe in a happy ending of 2020 Sha.
Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by Bmaster(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
I lost 143,000 to my oga who employed me on his betting shop.

How it happened is a long story,but today I thank God I have been able to repay 120,000 to balance him 23000 next year.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ever Been So Broke That You Have Flashbacks Of Money You Spent Unnecessarily by Bmaster(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Humanoid01:
yes.

But God forbid bad thing.

Never again in my life Amen cry

(1) (Reply)

NWAKANWA 2020 / Free Vocational Training For Teenagers And Young People In Ibadan / Flash Sales: Beautiful Palm Slippers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.