Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Google Sheets API Synchronisation With Central Reporting Dashboard. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google Sheets API Synchronisation With Central Reporting Dashboard. (1904 Views)

My New Excel Dashboard / Kano Lady, Saadat Aliyu Develops Android App For Reporting Rape Cases / What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Sheets API Synchronisation With Central Reporting Dashboard. by gragragra(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
I need someone that can sync multiple Google sheets, automate and integrate with or create a custom reporting dashboard.

We want everything in one place with more robust data manipulation functions.

Scope summary is:

Custom Google Sheets API synchronisation with central reporting dashboard.

Hit me up, disposablecupx@gmail.com.
Re: Google Sheets API Synchronisation With Central Reporting Dashboard. by Veriton(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
that sounds like something complicated
Re: Google Sheets API Synchronisation With Central Reporting Dashboard. by Dysaen(f): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Well, it ain't that complicated actually cheesy. I mean, for someone that knows what is Google Sheets and all that stuff, it is a really easy task to be done. While for someone that has no idea about these things and programming in general, then yeah, that is a pretty tough request :DD. I am actually doing something similar right now for a client. I have already finished almost the entire project, however I still have to integrate the gravity forms. The problem was that even the client does not know exactly what he wants. He just told me read here and do everything that is listed in there.
Re: Google Sheets API Synchronisation With Central Reporting Dashboard. by brucewayne26: 6:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Thanks for the information.
Re: Google Sheets API Synchronisation With Central Reporting Dashboard. by ChloeKerr: 6:30am On Sep 02, 2021
I can recommend a youtube account that says everything about airtable to google sheets integration for this type of information. Ever since I started to be interested in this field, I only watch and learn from their videos. I don't think you will find a more precise explanation on the net, because I searched quite a lot. I wanted to accumulate information from everywhere, but what is on this account elsewhere? You can't find where to explain it so clearly. By the way, you can find a book with quite helpful information, but I still can't see what and how that's why you already know how you will do it.

(1) (Reply)

An Hacker's Guide To Communicating Securely In Nigeria / Installing Oracle 10g On Window Xp / Hub Of HADOOP Experts/students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.