Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If We Are Crying We Can Still See- Team BB Are The Men-Nigerians Now Want - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If We Are Crying We Can Still See- Team BB Are The Men-Nigerians Now Want (654 Views)

Provide Pre-paid Meters To Nigerians Now, FG Orders Discos / XENOPHOBIA: S’african Men "Nigerians Stole Our Wives "– Makashule / APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If We Are Crying We Can Still See- Team BB Are The Men-Nigerians Now Want by KnowAll(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/user/buhari4change

[size=14pt]NOT SINCE WHEN CHRIST WALKED THE HILLS, MEADOWS, AND THE FLAT LANDS OF GALILEE HAS ANY MAN PULLED SUCH A CROWD WITHOUT THEM GAINING ANYTHING IN RETURN FROM THE AUGUST VISITOR, UNLIKE OUR JO-BOY WHO HAS A PENCHANT OF PAYING THE CROWD. THE POOR, THE BLIND, AND THE DOWN AND TRODDEN GRAZED THE MONSTROUS HEAT OF NORTHERN NIGERIA JUST TO GAZE AND AND CATCH A GLIMPSE OF THE MAN " BUHARI" WHO DOES NOT WANT, A DIME OR A NICKEL , OF OUR COMMONWEALTH BUT THE WELFARE OF HER PEOPLE. I BELIEVE WITH BAKARE ON THAT TICKET THE ALMIGHTY " I AM WHO I AM" IS MAKING THINGS HAPPEN FOR THIS CAMPAIGN TEAM. A WARNING TO THOSE WHO WANT TO TAKE ON THE MIGHT OF THE I AM, those who tried it in the past did not live to tell the tales. JO-BOY CAN WRITE HIS NAME IN GOLD LET THE PEOPLE'S VOTE COUNT, DON'T LET BABA IYABO PUSH YOU INTO "A DO OR DIE POLITICS" THAT MIGHT CONSUME YOU, BECAUSE U JUST MIGHT NOT KNOW WHICH POWERS YOU ARE TAKEN ON.[/size]

I love this video. As for me any my household, we will be voting for two honest men. Buhari Bakare 2011.

tosaye 2 minutes ago
The time of these monsters is over the time for Nigerian masses has come.

TheSmi144 25 minutes ago
yeah dis is d man

MrLirix1 54 minutes ago
One of the best composed and melodious individual single I have heard in a long time !Clean and excellent projection,brilliant rhyme.I wish we change this to our National Anthem!

joelajulo 1 hour ago
I LOVE THIS SONG, WE ALONE CAN SET US FREE

abes45 1 hour ago

i need dis song, hu is she, i thougt it was a disney song at first, its really touching,

SirHaneef 1 hour ago
I actually cried when watching this video,  I am an emotional person,  Enough is enough of 12 years of unseriousness. Buhari and Bakare all the way coming April 2011. God bless Nigerians in Nigeria and all over the world.- This person can actually feel the pulse of many dis-enfranchised Nigerians, our time has come.

femolah 2 hours ago
buhari 4 president!

shaquille16871 2 hours ago
GOD BLESS YOU EROMOSELE, MY HEART LEAPS WITH JOY, GOD INDEED RULES OVER THE AFFAIRS OF MEN, ONE GREAT GIANT RISING UP AGAIN, OH, BB, I WAIT TO SEE YOUR VICTORY , LETS BUILD NIGERIA AGAIN, OH GOD SO PEOPLE WILL ONCE AGAIN RESPECT THE GREEN WHITE GREEN, GOD I GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE,,

Manipulations2011 2 hours ago
BUHARI all the way. Amongst those in the running, there's no better man for the job.

MONDAYMIDNITE

I love this video. As for me any my household, we will be voting for two honest men. Buhari Bakare 2011.

tosaye 15 minutes ago
The time of these monsters is over the time for Nigerian masses has come.

TheSmi144 38 minutes ago
yeah dis is d man

MrLirix1 1 hour ago
One of the best composed and melodious individual single I have heard in a long time !Clean and excellent projection,brilliant rhyme.I wish we change this to our National Anthem!

joelajulo 1 hour ago

joelajulo 1 hour ago
I LOVE THIS SONG, WE ALONE CAN SET US FREE

abes45 1 hour ago
i need dis song, hu is she, i thougt it was a disney song at first, its really touching,

SirHaneef 2 hours ago
I actually cried when watching this video,  I am an emotional person,  Enough is enough of 12 years of unseriousness. Buhari and Bakare all the way coming April 2011. God bless Nigerians in Nigeria and all over the world.

femolah 2 hours ago
buhari 4 president!

shaquille16871 2 hours ago

GOD BLESS YOU EROMOSELE, MY HEART LEAPS WITH JOY, GOD INDEED RULES OVER THE AFFAIRS OF MEN, ONE GREAT GIANT RISING UP AGAIN, OH, BB, I WAIT TO SEE YOUR VICTORY , LETS BUILD NIGERIA AGAIN, OH GOD SO PEOPLE WILL ONCE AGAIN RESPECT THE GREEN WHITE GREEN, GOD I GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE,,

Manipulations2011 2 hours ago
BUHARI all the way. Amongst those in the running, there's no better man for the job.

MONDAYMIDNITE 3 hours ago
Re: If We Are Crying We Can Still See- Team BB Are The Men-Nigerians Now Want by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
I have listened to that song over and over again, it is just too touching, the picture, the masses looking at hope, feeling it touching it.
Re: If We Are Crying We Can Still See- Team BB Are The Men-Nigerians Now Want by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2011
It should be on tv
Re: If We Are Crying We Can Still See- Team BB Are The Men-Nigerians Now Want by sbeezy8: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
haha nigerians dont want change except change from hausa to ibo/ijaw president lol
Re: If We Are Crying We Can Still See- Team BB Are The Men-Nigerians Now Want by Lagosboy: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
Awesome Emotional and propels a person to do the right thing which is to vote for the BB ticket.

I cannot wait to see the BB badwagon come to Lagos.
Re: If We Are Crying We Can Still See- Team BB Are The Men-Nigerians Now Want by KnowAll(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2011
[size=18pt]VOTE CPC FOR THE PRESIDENCY

ACN FOR LAGOS GOVERNOR

WHAT A WINNING TEAM THAT WOULD BE.[/size]
Re: If We Are Crying We Can Still See- Team BB Are The Men-Nigerians Now Want by egift(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^^
[size=18pt]And Chime for Governor Enugu
[/size]
Change is here. BB all the way!

(1) (Reply)

In The Next 48 Hours, Nuhu Ribadu Will Drop His Comments Here / Nigerians Demand The Truth / Gej, Over To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.