Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nexit: Loans? What Loans? What Business? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nexit: Loans? What Loans? What Business? (196 Views)

Npower Update – Nexit Training Update / What business can 300k do / Nexit: Loans? What Loans? What Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nexit: Loans? What Loans? What Business? by TheElated177: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
What kind of business are people who have spent close to four years teaching in the classrooms expected to start with loans? What loans? What business?

Seriously, what type of business does anyone expect the exited Npower beneficiaries, who have spent close to four years teaching in the classrooms and perfecting their teaching skills, to start with loans? I ask: were they sent to the classrooms to learn how to run a business? Are they going to be given enough loan to start their own schools or what?

Just some honest and sincere questions. Some honest and sincere answers/explanations will do. After all, we are all Nigerians. Nigeria belongs to all of us, I guess.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Per Day Without Stress / What Can I Do When Maltreated By My Employers? / Best Electric Shaver 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.