Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

POLL: IELTS Vs. TOEFL, Which Would You Advise And Why - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / POLL: IELTS Vs. TOEFL, Which Would You Advise And Why (270 Views)

General IELTS Vs Academic IELTS: Understanding The Difference / Which Foreign Language Would You Advise One To Learn In The University / IELTS Vs. TOEFL: Which Should You Take To Study Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POLL: IELTS Vs. TOEFL, Which Would You Advise And Why by Evkunle: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hi guys,

I'm running an opinion poll to help prospective test takers choose between registering for IELTS and TOEFL. (When a preferred option is not expressly stated)

Please drop your preference/ the one you'd advise on and state your reasons.

The reasons can be fact based or subjective.

For me, it's price!!!!! Toefl is 50k while IELTS is 75k (other exams GRE 50k SAT 50K IELTS 75K gmat 80K)

So if price is a big differentiator for you, then TOEFL is your best bet.

In-between, [we offer Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

We can also help you secure scholarships

Guaranteed scores to win scholarship and other funding opportunities
Score gmat 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. gmat 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285]

Let's help others make better decisions.

It's TOEFL Versus IELTS.

Drop your thoughts, opinions and advise. Thanks
Re: POLL: IELTS Vs. TOEFL, Which Would You Advise And Why by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Do you want to study in US? Then TOEFL is your best bet.
Canada, UK etc? Go for IELTS.

Op please can you kindly assist me with TOEFL preparation materials, I will be so grateful. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Fg Msme Survival Fund Program 2021 / 2020/21 Admissions: JAMB, Institutions Set June 15 Deadline / Revealed: Read How Ademiluyi David Got 7.5 Band Scores In Ielts Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.