Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Experience With Lucid Dreaming - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Lucid Dreaming (316 Views)

Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat / Man Cuts Off Own Manhood While Dreaming Of Slaughtering Goat / Do You Know When Your Dreaming?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Lucid Dreaming by mrhighcliff: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
This will be the first time I'll be making this public. At a very young age, I discovered that whenever I dream, I feel very aware of my environment, that is, right in the dream, I would always know that I was dreaming. At first, I thought I was possessed by some unclean spirits. Even when I decided to confide in a friend back when j was in S.S.2, he was shocked and told me I was possessed and that I needed to see a pastor. I had to keep this to myself since then

Until one day I decided to check the internet only to discover that it's called Lucid Dreaming. I can lucid dream every day in a week, sometimes it's 3-5 times in a week. Having clarified that I wasn't possessed, I started using it to my advantage. Right in the dream, I choose to do whatever I like, however I want, go wherever I wish and wake up whenever I want. It's that simple with me.

I also don't get scared when confronted with danger, because all I have to do is wake up. I know it sounds weird, but it is exactly what it is. Something bad can happen to someone I know in my dreams and all I'll say right inside the dream is "Oh, thank God this is just a dream". Nothing has changed, I still lucid dream always, sometimes even in the afternoon. Is there anyone with a similar experience? I would love you to share. Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Welcome to the world of lucid dreaming...
I have had lucid dreams since I was like 10 years...

It's a rare ability.

Enjoy your newly found power.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming by Emzenoz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
this one no be Juju !!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming by mrhighcliff: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Welcome to the world of lucid dreaming...
I have had lucid dreams since I was like 10 years...

It's a rare ability.

Enjoy your newly found power.

I have always thought I was alone in this.

(1) (Reply)

God bless Nigeria / COVID-19: Nigeria In Severe Shortage Of Oxygen Plants, NMA Cries Out / Health Benefits Of Oatmeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.