Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria (17359 Views)

COVID-19 Update For December 11 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For December 23 2020 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 3:55am On Dec 12, 2020
chi4ik:
I don't know why people are doubting COVID-19 existence in Nigeria.

I contracted COVID-19 and it was a painful experience. 5 week of horror in my life. The worst was difficult with my breath for 3 weeks.

Guys just be careful.
Well would you blame them. The virus has been behaving unusual in Nigeria for months now and suddenly they're testing people again or what undecided
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by babyvoice1990(m): 3:57am On Dec 12, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
second wave kill you there.
nonsense.
You were born in 1990 which means you're 30 years yet you still reason like a fool

Ok grin
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 3:57am On Dec 12, 2020
Have they resumed testing people again or what? . How can that be happening and states are still reporting just 1 undecided. And covid doesn't work in Yobe . I would like to see their daily testing figures undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 4:01am On Dec 12, 2020
costandi:
No dey jonze abeg. Use your head. I guess you also believe that most of us are asymptomatic, whereas, it wasn't so in China. You should learn to question things and not swallow crap hook, line and sinker. I'm sure you also believe that the virus mutates and that's why it behaves strangely in various. Even if COVID dey Naija, nothing Lele. The second wave was fortold and it's upon us now. Thanks to folks like you who won't think for themselves. COVID 21 is in the offing, I'm sure you'd enjoy the soon coming lock up and it's economic implications for us.
Calm down. They'd have to be foolish to declare any foolish lockdown grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by yusluvad(m): 4:28am On Dec 12, 2020
kenfarm:
Coro leave Oyo abi na Oyo leave coro? Which one?...abi na Oyo everybody dey for Oyo grin
I wonder too ooo. Coro don leave Kogi too...
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by kennyz247(m): 4:32am On Dec 12, 2020
World update as of 11/12/2020
Total; 71,419,744
new cases +702,513
total deaths;1,600,389
new deaths+12,328

Covid-19 is still real and it's incredibly increasing like wild fire every day
let's observe all covid-19 protocols and stay safe.....
he that has an ear,let him hear ooooo
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by yusluvad(m): 4:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Nuttella:
Una weldone o, I see what you people are doing. Why is the number increasing now that churches are having their yearly programs. E no go better for you devil and your agents. The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church. The programs will continue.
Don't mind them, who are they testing ?

Who are they deceiving ?

Yobe, Kogi, and Oyo are Covid free
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 5:08am On Dec 12, 2020
This deceit wanna make puke. Number increasing but no death recorded, everything wreaks of lies
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by davidtemi(m): 5:12am On Dec 12, 2020
Yello1:
Dis lie is irritating ooo. Make dem just stop
no be lie my brother, covid is back
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 5:15am On Dec 12, 2020
I know this scores will. Be high again and the only reason I can think of is the fact that the president told us that we will receive up to 20 million Covid-19 vaccines! If we don't have people on ground, where will we record the vaccines? And what will be the gain of our president? If money is coming with the vaccines, do we expect our president to return it because there are no people to get the vaccines?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Nelz77: 5:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Well, let’s say d Nigerian version of COVID 19 isn’t deadlier than malaria.
Or our immune systems by far supersedes it.
Paying more attention to it than malaria is uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Kunja2: 5:48am On Dec 12, 2020
costandi:
No dey jonze abeg. Use your head. I guess you also believe that most of us are asymptomatic, whereas, it wasn't so in China. You should learn to question things and not swallow crap hook, line and sinker. I'm sure you also believe that the virus mutates and that's why it behaves strangely in various. Even if COVID dey Naija, nothing Lele. The second wave was fortold and it's upon us now. Thanks to folks like you who won't think for themselves. COVID 21 is in the offing, I'm sure you'd enjoy the soon coming lock up and it's economic implications for us.
what is this one saying? Okay, what facts do you have to prove that it's a lie?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:56am On Dec 12, 2020
affable4:
Hmmmmm.

Sincerely, these people are shameless and without an atom of dignity.
so they don't have integrity and shame now that there is high surge in the cases..but they did when the cases were going down.
bros if you like don't heed to the health precautions na isolation centre go welcome you.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by cjudy(m): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2020
Next2Bezee:

What lie? It baffles me that people think this virus isn't in Nigeria.

It's even more baffling that people don't know that there are more cases here than what is reported.
Oga keep kwayet. Who Don carry am apart from Audio?

As for me, if real Corona enter naija, everybody go carry am for now, NCDC dey catch cruise with Una head
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Nazgul: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2020
gurunlocker:
These guys have an ambition..... grin grin
Their ambition is so obvious...keep the cashing out business going.

No confirmed cases means no approved funds, no approved funds means no more cashing out.

So they have to keep working round the clock, generating their fraudulent numbers so they can keep cashing out.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Olude193: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2020
Yearly church programmes, concerts and the likes should be banned for this year.. weren't they doing online services during the lockdown

Even all those crossover nights should be banned.. make everyone stay for their individual houses and pray

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Yello1:

Not everything is a lie. Protect your family, wear a mask.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by annyz: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2020
chi4ik:
I don't know why people are doubting COVID-19 existence in Nigeria.

I contracted COVID-19 and it was a painful experience. 5 week of horror in my life. The worst was difficult with my breath for 3 weeks.

Guys just be careful.

U based outside the country?
Are you obese?
How did you contact it?

Answer please

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2020
ogodocity:
This country self

Probably, you have not been hearing what's happening. It's not just this country. In the US, more than 2000 people are dying a day
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 6:24am On Dec 12, 2020
Lockdown V2.0 loading.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Simonsmg: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Their plans are very clear , to scare people and stop us from travelling . They should know that lock down is impossible �
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Babaibe: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Martinelli35:
oga, it’s no lie,people have it for real, say we go protest no mean say COVID vanish

How many of your relative get am. This is purely politics even during End SARS , no one get am. They should show us video of their isolation centres where people are confiscated. Nigeria is ruled by wicked leaders who are making disastrous self serving policies in the interest of the masses. With this fake surge, they should pls tell us what they wanted to achieve with their lies. We saw patients in US, Italy even in Ecuador where corpses littered every where. Nigerians will never use any of the PPE's ,visit our market and this confirmed that we are more careless with the virus than these people mentioned above. Yet, no one , I mean no one had come out to claim his friend , neighbor or even family die on covid on nairaland with millions of people. More so, can this useless and irresponsible government manage covid explosion , if it is truly in Nigeria. A country that can not not give 1k as palliative or address his youth but turned them to matrys by asking soldiers to kill them.
As Nigerians, we should not take this and like End SARS we should jointly reject this figures as their main goal is to borrow another billion of dollars to purchase vaccine to be used by ghost while they use the cash for their selfish interest. Any one who lied here and type fake figures, will not know peace and die untimely with their kids. Awon oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Babaibe: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2020
How many of your relative get am. This is purely politics even during End SARS , no one get am. They should show us video of their isolation centres where people are confiscated. Nigeria is ruled by wicked leaders who are making disastrous self serving policies in the interest of the masses. With this fake surge, they should pls tell us what they wanted to achieve with their lies. We saw patients in US, Italy even in Ecuador where corpses littered every where. Nigerians will never use any of the PPE's ,visit our market and this confirmed that we are more careless with the virus than these people mentioned above. Yet, no one , I mean no one had come out to claim his friend , neighbor or even family die on covid on nairaland with millions of people. More so, can this useless and irresponsible government manage covid explosion , if it is truly in Nigeria. A country that can not not give 1k as palliative or address his youth but turned them to matrys by asking soldiers to kill them.
As Nigerians, we should not take this and like End SARS we should jointly reject this figures as their main goal is to borrow another billion of dollars to purchase vaccine to be used by ghost while they use the cash for their selfish interest. Any one who lied here and type fake figures, will not know peace and die untimely with their kids. Awon oloriburuku
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by byinks(f): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2020
chaloskyx:
FEAR NOT ALL THIS IS A SCAM JUST GO ABOUT YOUR NORMAL BUSINESS

How is that possible when they are going to lockdown 8n about 10 days
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by dansalo(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2020
[url][/url]Uhm abeg this corona country
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Anything wey happen for nigeria must happen here including second wave... Rubbish and nonsense
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by marvin906(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Nuttella:
Una weldone o, I see what you people are doing. Why is the number increasing now that churches are having their yearly programs. E no go better for you devil and your agents. The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church. The programs will continue.

This is just dumb

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by ebony2011(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2020
NCDC where are your statistics on these your daily reports.what age,groups,social or economic class are mainly affected? What treatment regimen did you use for the discharged patients? Where are your documentary? Islotion centers ,you have to carry the people among and not just bringing out daily figures.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2020
Yello1:
What lie? What's irritating here is the 'fish brain' mentality of 'coro no dey naija'. It is pitiable that your bandwagon believe that covid is in every other country but naija
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by otokx(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna may have to be locked down. Is that why the President ran to Daura?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Next2Bezee:

What lie? It baffles me that people think this virus isn't in Nigeria.

It's even more baffling that people don't know that there are more cases here than what is reported.

where are the people isolated?

make dem show the public... undecided
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria by MalaikaEH(f): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2020
Somebody should tell the authorities that other countries pay money to buy COVID19 vaccines for their citizens. It's not free. They don't have to do drama to get it; that is, if they value the lives of common Nigerians.
COVID19 is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos / Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients / Nigerian Shares His Experience At National Orthopaedic Hospital, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.