Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Top Quality Writer Needed(CLOSED) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Quality Writer Needed(CLOSED) (297 Views)

TREAT AS URGENT: Quality Writer Needed In Automotive Niche / Quality Writer At 450 Words/$1 - Only Quality Writer Required / MALE Office Support Staff Needed ( Closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Quality Writer Needed(CLOSED) by UpworkFreelancer: 5:34am On Dec 12, 2020
I am in need of two versatile and highly competent writers to work closely with me on some high-demanding content writing projects.

Can anybody(who has had a previous working history with a great writer here) recommend any? I'm looking to get started today, so I wouldn't mind skipping the whole interview segment if I could get a top writer right away.

However, I am open to applications too, but DON'T WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS BY APPLYING IF YOU AREN'T SURE OF YOUR WRITING SKILLS. I WON'T PAY A DIME FOR SUB-PAR OR POORLY WRITTEN CONTENTS, SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING BEFORE YOU CAME ACROSS THIS POST IF YOU BELONG TO TAHT CATEGORY.

But this project is for you IF:

-You can churn out unqiue, top-quality content/copy/articles that will resonate with the specified audience and prompt then to take action.

-You can write error-free articles with nice word flow, coherent structure, and great readability.

-You can deliver as per the agreed dealine( we will be working everyday- starting from today and word count ranges from 400 to 750, 1000, and 2000. Note: In most cases, I'd demand same-day delivery for some articles with low word count. We can agree on a specific deadline for some articles with higher word count)

- You own/have access to a PC. At times, I may have need to share my screen and send some heavy spreadsheets, and these do not usually work well on mobile devices.

PAYMENT STARTS FROM #3/WORD. EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY WILL BE REWARDED FROM TIME YO TIME.

REACH OUT TO ME WITH TWO OF YOUR BEST SAMPLES( WITH SOLID PROOFS THAT YOUBOWN THEM) via danhendrix17 @g mail. com. (without the spaces).
Re: Top Quality Writer Needed(CLOSED) by iamclime(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2020
I'll look into this soon.
Re: Top Quality Writer Needed(CLOSED) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Sent you a mail. Kindly check thanks.
Re: Top Quality Writer Needed(CLOSED) by neonknight(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hi, I send you a mail, I'm looking forward to hear from you
Re: Top Quality Writer Needed(CLOSED) by Smashspesh(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
You need a writer without identifying the niche?

Doing that would've been better.

My opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Top Quality Writer Needed(CLOSED) by AududuNine11: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
UpworkFreelancer:
I am in need of two versatile and highly competent writers to work closely with me on some high-demanding content writing projects.

Can anybody(who has had a previous working history with a great writer here) recommend any? I'm looking to get started today, so I wouldn't mind skipping the whole interview segment if I could get a top writer right away.

However, I am open to applications too, but DON'T WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS BY APPLYING IF YOU AREN'T SURE OF YOUR WRITING SKILLS. I WON'T PAY A DIME FOR SUB-PAR OR POORLY WRITTEN CONTENTS, SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING BEFORE YOU CAME ACROSS THIS POST IF YOU BELONG TO TAHT CATEGORY.

But this project is for you IF:

-You can churn out unqiue, top-quality content/copy/articles that will resonate with the specified audience and prompt then to take action.

-You can write error-free articles with nice word flow, coherent structure, and great readability.

-You can deliver as per the agreed dealine( we will be working everyday- starting from today and word count ranges from 400 to 750, 1000, and 2000. Note: In most cases, I'd demand same-day delivery for some articles with low word count. We can agree on a specific deadline for some articles with higher word count)

- You own/have access to a PC. At times, I may have need to share my screen and send some heavy spreadsheets, and these do not usually work well on mobile devices.

PAYMENT STARTS FROM #3/WORD. EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY WILL BE REWARDED FROM TIME YO TIME.

REACH OUT TO ME WITH TWO OF YOUR BEST SAMPLES( WITH SOLID PROOFS THAT YOUBOWN THEM) via danhendrix17 @g mail. com. (without the spaces).

What niche would we be writing on?
Re: Top Quality Writer Needed(CLOSED) by Ifefolayimi(f): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Submitted application with my samples earlier today but I've not heard from you.

(1) (Reply)

We are Hiring A Facebook Page Liker / Credit Sales Executive / Still On- $5000 Grants Tony Elumelu Foundation- Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.