Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested (29847 Views)

Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill / MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law / Theft in Bayelsa Government House: Policemen, NSCDC personnel arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Farki: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2020
lomprico:

police are #1 culprit for one way driving.

No o, most of the time it's busses and Okada, sometimes there isn't even any traffic on the road and they will still pass one way out of habit.
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Come to Ado road Ajah na
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Toosure70: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2020
blinking001:
Release those vehicles back to their owners. Enough is enough
Eranko
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Greatzeus(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2020
Good as long as those arrested where truly guilty of taking one way. I support this. Make them pay and let them serve as an example to others lawless Nigerians
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Trogge: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Is this one they would see, make every where safer, is a lie.
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by lomprico(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Farki:

No o, most of the time it's busses and Okada, sometimes there isn't even any traffic on the road and they will still pass one way out of habit.

well, in rivers state they are. they will scratch your car and threaten to shoot you ontop.
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Conceptsncontex(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1337489158831484934?s=19
Eye service...... Tomorrow this uniform would breed anarchy
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Focusmind: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
ecomalchemist:

To be honest, I really don't see why anyone should drive around Lagos especially during weekdays, there's literally traffic every damn where.

The best time to make be around Lagos is from 11pm - 4am when the roads are less busy.

Staying in traffic for more than 30 minutes gives me serious headache.

This slum is highly overrated, damn it.

Highly overrated. Lagos is a very difficult city to live in. The traffic situation is one of the reasons that made me to quit my banking job and set up my own consultancy. Just for the sake of my health and sanity.

Waking up by 3:45am to meet up with staff bus at 4:30am and coming back home by 10pm was stress too much to bear. Traffic affects mental health a lot and has a way of increasing BP. Ask the medics and you would be told the dangers long hours in traffic poses to health.

This is one of the reasons most people in Lagos are depressed, unnecessary angry and rude. Traffic raises the stress hormone, couple with work stress. My brother, I just had to quit to define a new path for myself and so far, my health has been top notch and I enjoy far more better quality life now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Nnannapat(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is the best news of 2020 for Lagos, They should maintain the tempo.
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by COMPAQ(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
michlins:
A step in right direction. But why a special squad to do the duty of the police already. This is how to duplicate a particular duty and tomorrow claim salaries no dey and government can't spend on capital project.

We have icpc, police special fraud unit, efcc and now Buhari formed another arm just for corruption and still corruption is still here. Now ordinary to obey traffic laws we need a special unit and many special units

That unfortunately is the way we are in this country. Nobody does their job. Yet they want to be paid and don't want to be sacked.
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by kokoA(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
There's something wrong with us as a people. So we need a special squad to force us not to follow one way? Nigerians.. Smh.
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Greatzeus(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Another unfortunate set of cars about to be auctioned
Happy Birthday Beverly
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Beverlyjean(f): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Greatzeus:

Happy Birthday Beverly

kiss kiss kiss thx alot dear smiley
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by Ryan03(f): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
gabazin080:
not surprised we have uniform men among those arrested. will live in a country where law makers are law breakers

but why do Nigerian police always carry life ammunition even for a small operation like this. they will claim it's accidental discharge when they shoot any of those drivers that argues with them
do they have anything aside live ammunition? Nor be wetin they give them they go take work?
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by undet: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
yes oooo
Lagos is working
Igbos tax is working
no mans land is working

eko ni baje oooooo

I guess it’s your fore fathers that the Portuguese met in Lagos when they arrived and not the current tribe that claimed Lagos as theirs . Adeke!
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by itsme01: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
It's simply dangerous plying one way and facing traffic
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by hisexcellency34: 2:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Too many mad drivers in Lagos
Re: Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested by YungKing99(m): 2:20am On Dec 13, 2020
This country suppose get channel for dstv cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remote, Immediate Causes Of Crimes, Insecurity And Instability In Nigeria / Jonathan Makes ‘last Minute’ Cancellation Of Aso Rock Trip / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.