Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits (20813 Views)

Intels Sacks 600 Workers In Rivers, Warri / Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits by omokab: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2020
helinues:
No be Atiku's company be that?
Atiku only have shares in the company . I can also tell you that tinubu have shares there too. The last time I checked their ownership structure but I don't know their stand now. Despite the fact that I don't really like atiku people should not cstigate him on this.
Re: Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits by 400billionman: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
RulerIAm:
Very wicked people. Na so we work for UBA security department for many years. I nor steal, I had a very clean slate while I worked there. Them lay us off. 1 naira Dem nor give us. God go punish United Bank for Africa plc.

It is like that with almost all private companies.

I was paid not up to 2 months salary worth of severance benefits when I left paid employment.

It is only govt that pays workers after retirement.
Re: Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits by zoedew: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
helinues:
No be Atiku's company be that?
And Tinubu as well! They are business partners.
Re: Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits by rapala(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
NLC only function for civil servant not private company. I recall what happened to Swipha junior staff 3 years ago.. they lay them off without any benefit all the protest they did prove abortive.. the NLC they relied on failed to do anything till date...what a useless country..
Re: Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits by budusky05(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
nedekid:

Federal government canceled Intels port management concessions. How do you expect payments when no income is generated?
NOTE jagaban is also a major share holder of Itels.

Mumu he should save before now to pay off the workers, that's his business and shouldn't be run like LGA
Re: Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits by nedekid: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
budusky05:

Mumu he should save before now to pay off the workers, that's his business and shouldn't be run like LGA
Mumu, you want to chop when you did not work. Business has been shut down and no income. He has paid till when they worked. He should then keep 700 workers and pay paying them from what he has saved before because he is mother Theresa abi?
When you have your own business, run it that way.
Meanwhile my dear Otondo friend, Atiku no longer owns shares in that company.
Re: Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits by budusky05(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2021
nedekid:

Mumu, you want to chop when you did not work. Business has been shut down and no income. He has paid till when they worked. He should then keep 700 workers and pay paying them from what he has saved before because he is mother Theresa abi?
When you have your own business, run it that way.
Meanwhile my dear Otondo friend, Atiku no longer owns shares in that company.

Mumu, every company saves for days like that. That's how atiku squandered Nigeria savings while in office.
I don't own a business but i work for right thinking company, and not a lame minded fools like you and atikutthief
Re: Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits by nedekid: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
budusky05:

Mumu, every company saves for days like that. That's how atiku squandered Nigeria savings while in office.
I don't own a business but i work for right thinking company, and not a lame minded fools like you and atikutthief
Yeah, as said by a fool that does not know he is one.
You work for someone's business and you call someone like Atiku and me fools. Lol
Re: Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits by budusky05(m): 2:09am On Feb 08, 2021
nedekid:

Yeah, as said by a fool that does not know he is one.
You work for someone's business and you call someone like Atiku and me fools. Lol

If you need a job let me know IDIOTA.
Re: Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits by nedekid: 4:28am On Feb 08, 2021
budusky05:

If you need a job let me know IDIOTA.
I need a job.
All these idiots taking advantage of anonymity of social media.
I see you need work more than I do, because if you were gainfully employed, you will not be a baranda car dealer going around mechanics, locally used car dealers to snap picture of cars to help them sell lemons on nairaland. ( any way be way).
Welldone ehh, Mr job giver.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos / Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture / When People Are Sacked From Their Jobs, Do They Get Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.