Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

In Need Of A Live In Nanny In The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of A Live In Nanny In The Uk (1677 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Live In Nanny In The Uk by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2011
are you an African [although preferably a nigerian] lady between the ages of 40 to 55 years living in the UK? are you unemployed and in search of a job?

If so, we are a young Nigerian couple with 2 young children. We seriously want someone who is God-fearing and hardworking. You would be housed and fed free of charge. Monthly payments would also be paid.

If interested or for more information please contact me on vruman278@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Live In Nanny In The Uk by MrsSiena1(f): 2:01am On Mar 25, 2011
It would help if you at least stated your location. Merely giving the "UK" as a guide is way too general.
Re: In Need Of A Live In Nanny In The Uk by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2011
i am in the west midlands area. For those interested i will furnish further details, as you can appreciate this is but a public forum.
Re: In Need Of A Live In Nanny In The Uk by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2011
osaass:

i am in the west midlands area. For those interested i will furnish further details, as you can appreciate this is but a public forum.

I understand, if it meant you had to post your address, which is not what I'm asking. People are generally lazy, and if they feel you may not be local enough, they wouldn't bother emailing you. If I wanted a nanny in the UK, I would at least put my location as West London, Leicestershire etc. No one's going to find me with just that scant information!

Best of luck in your quest for a nanny.
Re: In Need Of A Live In Nanny In The Uk by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 22, 2022
are you an African [although preferably a nigerian] lady between the ages of 40 to 55 years living in the UK? are you unemployed and in search of a job?

If so, we are a young Nigerian couple with 2 young children. We seriously want someone who is God-fearing and hardworking. You would be housed and fed free of charge. Monthly payments would also be paid.

If interested or for more information please contact me on vruman278@yahoo.co.uk
Did you ever find Anyone?I need a nanny too and live in Bexleyheath.

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Misconceptions About The City Of Port Harcourt / See Unbelievable Picture Of Ikorodu Road In 1947 / Uber, Taxify And Off Taxi: Please Which One Is The Cheapest To Ride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.