Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower (6254 Views)

No.4 Bourdillon: The Tallest Residential Building In West Africa / WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by innotutorial(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2020
Meet the world tallest residential building “The central park towers". The central park tower is the tallest residential building in the world and has overtaken the 432 park avenue condominiums which was once the world tallest residential building with a height of 1396ft or 425.5 meters high. The central park tower which is located in United state is now standing at a whooping height of 1549 ft. or 472 meters high and it contained 131 floors.
Now take note!! This is the tallest residential buildings in the world not the tallest commercial buildings in the world or the tallest buildings in the world. The tallest buildings in the world still remain “the Burj Khalifa which is located in UAE Dubai, with 163 floors and a whooping height of 2717 feet or 828 meters. Almost closed to 1km high. Astonishing.

So back to the central park towers. The central park tower may be the most expensive condo project ever, with up to $4 billion worth of apartment to be sold. The building 179 apartments start at $7 million for a two-bed room while for the top penthouse, this may likely increase to nine figures. At nearly 1400 feet looking down from the central park towers, cars and trucks will turn to toys while people will turn to dot because of the incredible height of the building.

For most regular residential buildings where you can stare at brick wall, garbage, near by street or other people windows but for the central park tower, you stare sunrises and sunset, you stare at the beautiful view of the oceans, you stare at bridges and mountains. You can see the difference. The central park tower is not just a new building, it is a statement. The building has all the amenities you would expect from such an expensive tower – a pool (both indoors and outdoors), a gym, a spa, restaurants etc.

A company which is well known for building Elevators “Otis Elevator” develop a special high-speed elevator that goes 2000 feet per minutes, which can take you up 131 floors in a minute and a half. Incredible. To keep the tower from swaying during high wind storm, Engineers created an elaborate cantilevers and aerodynamic opening which reduce the impact of the wind pressure on the building a system also used when designing airplanes. There is also a huge weighting system on the roof. What is also fascinating about the central park tower is not just the views and the height alone, but the actual rooms inside the apartments. Such a beauty!! Extell development, the developer of central park tower, estimates that the building will be completed in late 2020 or early 2021 which will allow buyers to start closing in.

So, whoever buys an apartment in the central park tower will definitely get the satisfaction of living in the world highest apartment looking down on the most expensive. For some billionaires out there, this is definitely going to be worth the price.
So, this is the central park tower – the world tallest residential building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Q6sIsE4eo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by uncleck: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Give us the details here. Not everyone is cool with watching...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by YoonSung72: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2020
hmmm ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by innotutorial(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2020
I am sorry for the inconvenience. The building is schedule to complete ending of this year or early 2021. it is located in United state. It is standing at a height of 1549 ft
uncleck:
Give us the details here. Not everyone is cool with watching...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by innotutorial(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2020
Yes. It is an incredible structure
YoonSung72:
hmmm ok
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Raydos: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2020
When you're done, Upload the pictures here!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by innotutorial(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2020
OK SIR.
Raydos:
When you're done, Upload the pictures here!!
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by robinso01(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2020
I'll come back and comment when you upload the pictures of it. For now, I reserve my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by innotutorial(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2020
HERE IS THE PICTURE
robinso01:
I'll come back and comment when you upload the pictures of it. For now, I reserve my comment.

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by sinkhole: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2020
What if there is fire at the ground floor and power is cut off to other parts of the building?
As a Nigerian, I can't leave in that kain building grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Samakus(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2020
Space booked.

To return when pictures are uploaded.

Op, if you want it to reach FP, post pictures and give a detailed explanation of the tower and you will see that people will watch your YouTube video. Nobody likes a lazy vlogger/blogger.

Take this advice and wahala no go be like bicycle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by innotutorial(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2020
HAHAHA. It will be wahala for who nor get touch light
sinkhole:
What if there is fire at the ground floor and power is cut off to other parts of the building?
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Solidconceptz(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2020
The human mind is limitless if only we can delve into thinking productively
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by aminusodiq(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2020
innotutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Q6sIsE4eo
don't you know that giving a few details will prompt some readers to watch your channel?... You can't just drop a video and expect people to watch... Some of us need to knw what to expect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by innotutorial(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2020
OK Thank you for the advice. I will be doing that.
aminusodiq:
don't you know that giving a few details will prompt some readers to watch your channel?... You can't just drop a video and expect people to watch... Some of us need to knw what to expect

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by innotutorial(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2020
OK Thank you for the advice. I will be doing that.
Samakus:
Space booked.

To return when pictures are uploaded.

Op, if you want it to reach FP, post pictures and give a detailed explanation of the tower and you will see that people will watch your YouTube video. Nobody likes a lazy vlogger/blogger.

Take this advice and wahala no go be like bicycle
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by odun51587: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by GiftcardsNaira(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is interesting. Who can afford to live here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by innotutorial(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
BILLIONAIRES
GiftcardsNaira:
This is interesting. Who can afford to live here?
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
sinkhole:

Parachute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by officialfestus(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
sinkhole:
no be only you oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
The one am planning to erect go tall pass am just that govt. Agencies fit frustrate the effort....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Lawly: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
But bia op. What am I to do with this piece of information now? How does it affect the price of onions in the market now?
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by innotutorial(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Money is not everything bro. If you don't find it useful then simply leave. It is not compulsory to be here. Thank you
Lawly:
But bia op. What am I to do with this piece of information now? How does it affect the price of onions in the market now?
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Lawly: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
innotutorial:
Money is not everything bro. If you don't find it useful then simply leave. It is not compulsory to be here. Thank you

Then ewedu man find a way to remove it from my phone so I won't see it again. undecided
Besides on the money aspect, tell me what you can ever do without money.
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Dayoebe(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Break the video down to pictures.

Else, am not watching s#it
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Andyblaze: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Solidconceptz:
The human mind is limitless if only we can delve into thinking productively
pay after
Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Kingluqman(m): 1:51am On Dec 13, 2020
Make is book space as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by tobechi74: 2:55am On Dec 13, 2020
May the building keep growing talk. May the dwellers live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower by Onyenna(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Awesome

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE ASTERLEEDS AWOYAYA AJAH, DIRECTLY FACING COSCHARIS MOTORS BUY & BUILD!!! / Atima Designs Contemporary Building Plans In Nigeria / One Hectare of Land @ Industrial Estate, Ota. N120m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.