Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (305 Views)

Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project / . / I Want An Investor For A Cooking Gas Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Negro1: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: . by Negro1: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2020
I've gotten financing for a tyre. I need at least one more.
Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Negro1:
Hi, I'm David. I'll keep this short. I have a 30 tons covered body truck. Which I use for haulage business. However, I need to purchase two or three brand new tyres (two of which were destroyed by Trace officers in Ogun state).

The cost of each tyre is N83,000.

I need someone or a company that can finance the purchase. And I'll pay back within 6 months with an interest of 30% spreaded into monthly or bi-monthly payments. I'm available to answer any questions.

Thanks

Maybe you should ask one of your customers to give you an advance payment so that you can purchase the remaining tyre
Re: . by Negro1: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

Maybe you should ask one of your customers to give you an advance payment so that you can purchase the remaining tyre
Thank you sir. That was how I managed to raise financing for the first. Others are not willing. Understandably so

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity / Lucre Fx Academy Forex Training / Legit Airdrop Worth 100$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.