Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls (966 Views)

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Meet Adewunmi, Biography, Kwen Mayè Discovered International Model / Adekunle Gold Rocks International Model Pose In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls by barcitymedia: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeria Born International Model, Mary Timms has just launched dating app "Million Dollars Match" for single ladies and men to meet their soul mate.

Million Dollars Match comes as firms push to make women feel safe using dating.

Queen Mary Timms becomes the latest in a string of celebrities to take a stake in a tech venture.

"I've always believed that investing in women is key to social transformation and economic growth," Mary Timms said in a statement from Million Dollars Match.

Women want love, they want friendship and they want to find a career, and that's the uniqueness of what Million Dollars Match delivers," she added.

She said in the coming weeks it will roll out specific features to enhance safety protections, which already includes video & audio calling, live streaming and the ability to join different type of groups and profile moderation by her development team.

Million Dollars Match is looking at solving the single-hood problems facing young people all over the world and it can be accessed anywhere in the world and it is available for download in Google Playstore and Apple store she says.

https://wuzupnigeria.ng/nigerian-born-international-mode-mary-timms-launches-online-dating-app/amp/

Re: Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2020
Good one
Re: Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls by Bornsinner7: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls by barcitymedia: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
Good one

Yes it is a good initiative
Re: Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls by planetx13: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Okay
Re: Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls by barcitymedia: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
planetx13:
Okay

wink smiley[i][/i][s][/s]
Re: Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls by Gabe427: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
if it for Nigerians prepare for it to be hacked by bleached cheap hoes scammers and finally curious sex starved boys
Re: Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls by barcitymedia: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2020
Gabe427:
if it for Nigerians prepare for it to be hacked by
bleached cheap hoes
scammers
and finally curious sex starved boys
Lies

(1) (Reply)

''the Toughest Decisions I Have Made Was Leaving My Marriage-venita Akpofure / Bbnaija Reunion : Tbaj Expose Prince & Lilo Fvcked At Back Of Bus (video) / "I Almost Got Married Last Yr, But I Cancelled The Marriage Plans"- Alex Unusual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.