Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? (504 Views)

Why Did Jesus Ask Simon Peter, "Do You Love Me" Three Times? / We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by Preciousgirl(f): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
I see the number three frequently in the Bible
Jesus rose on the 3rd day
God created fruit plants on the third day etc

In African Traditional Religion, lots of significance is given doing things three times etc

What are the mysteries of the number three?

Thank u
Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by illicit(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Eta ni tawo
Erin ni ti Ogberi....

meaning
3 is an occultic number
4 is for the non initiates
Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by Uzomacharles: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mtcheew

If to say ASUU call off strike,I for no dey read this thing
Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by Preciousgirl(f): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
illicit:
Eta ni tawo

Erin ni ti Ogberi....

meaning

3 is an occultic number

4 is for the non initiates

Occultic number?
Can u expantiate?
Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Preciousgirl:

In African Traditional Religion, lots of significance is given doing things three times etc

Thank u

Good observation!

I have noticed that 1, 3, 5, 7 and 12 are quite significant to The Lord.

Redeemed people have some terms attached to them and I do not think they are Wrong eg they say 5 is the Number of Grace, I think!
Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by FirstSon01: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nothing special Y'all like giving importance to useless things.
Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by AntiChristian: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Belief in omens and things like this is devilish!

Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by illicit(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Occultic number? Can u expantiate?

3 means complete or perfect
Like a tripod used for cooking....
Like Trinity
like gender, he, she, it, it can't be more than 3
Like pregnancy, in trimester....
Like triangle
like stages of time, of life, morning, afternoon, night etc....

2 Likes

Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by EFULEFU1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
party
Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by makaveli902: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
illicit:

3 means complete or perfect

Like a tripod used for cooking....

Like Trinity

like gender, he, she, it, it can't be more than 3

Like pregnancy, in trimester....

Like triangle

like stages of time, of life, morning, afternoon, night etc....

And many more....
There is a reason why are asked to fast for 3 days.
There is a reason why sacrifices are placed at a T (3) junction.
There is a reason cultists like Illuminati, Free Masons, Bilderbergs etc rever The TRIANGLE, AND THE EYE OF HORUS.
There is a reason why The Egyptians (The cradle of civilization)ask the Israelites to build the PYRAMIDS in a TRIANGULAR FORM.
and so many more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by orunto27: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Same as Trinity. In the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
makaveli902:

And many more....
There is a reason why are asked to fast for 3 days.
There is a reason why sacrifices are placed at a T (3) junction.
There is a reason cultists like Illuminati, Free Masons, Bilderbergs etc rever The TRIANGLE, AND THE EYE OF HORUS.
There is a reason why The Egyptians (The cradle of civilization)ask the Israelites to build the PYRAMIDS in a TRIANGULAR FORM.
and so many more...

And the reason is?

1 Like

Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by makaveli902: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2020
Preciousgirl:

And the reason is?
The number THREE is SPIRITUAL !
Re: What Is It About The Number Three, Third Day, Third Year, Three Times? by MuttleyLaff: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Thank u
"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated,
but two can stand back-to-back and conquer.
Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
(i.e. Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.)
"
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

This is a very simple question.

It is based on the premise that creation often is in length, breath and depth, and so three, is number for forming, creating or making the simplest spatial full or complete shape or form of anything. In essence, three, signifies the state or condition of having all the fundamental necessary and/or appropriate parts. It gives the impression of having all the required or desirable elements, qualities or characteristics, as good as it is possible to be or have

Physically speaking and particularly on this earth, you are only able to express yourself completely, in no more and/or no less than three dimensions, lmso.

(1) (Reply)

I Predicted Trump’s Defeat At US Supreme Court – TB Joshua / Are you living or existing / I Will Not Keep Quiet, Defiant Mbaka Says After Resuming From Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.