Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

180k is the capital any business idea please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 180k is the capital any business idea please. (491 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital / Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please / CBN Increases The Capital Base Of Microfinance Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

180k is the capital any business idea please. by Sukkyy2010: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
I know we have some business oriented member here that will come up with fascinating business idea. Likewise we have them motivational business speaker in the house now is time we need piece of advice and feasible recommendable buz.

No exaggeration pls every idea most base on reality.

Thank you.
Re: 180k is the capital any business idea please. by Niyeal(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sukkyy2010:
I know we have some business oriented member here that will come up with fascinating business idea. Likewise we have them motivational business speaker in the house now is time we need piece of advice and feasible recommendable buz.

Thank you.
Food canteen
Re: 180k is the capital any business idea please. by dake40(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sukkyy2010:

Thank you.

How did you make the 180k?
Re: 180k is the capital any business idea please. by abuhnasir88: 1:11am On Jan 31, 2022
You can start with P.O.S and upgrade latter

(1) (Reply)

With N500,000 You Can Get A Plot Of Land At Enugu State / Beware Of Sokoloan App.( Fraudsters And Criminals) / Poultry Birds And Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.