Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

.......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES (1301 Views)

New Stock Alert 2019 2020 Lexus RX 350 Clean Title accident-free Space / New Stock On Used Toyota Corolla Available @ Jakande Estate Isolo / New stock on Used Toyota Corolla Available @ Jakande Estate Isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by dru23(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is the travelling season to get your vechicle ready for the road...we present to you the following New and Old stock..........

BLUNTSEFFECTS 2,500Naira : To keep your cars ,home fresh .. This is highly concentrated spray.. A little goes a long way.

For cars: Spray 1 or 2 times on carpet away from surfaces . Keeps ur car fresh and smelling nice ,excellent for uber drivers.. Very strong smell ,just need just a little and it will a whole day....

For Homes. Great for your toilet, especially after unwanted guest scattered the toilet.. Spray just 1 or 2 times inside the toilet bowl .. And your toilet smells like you just washed it.. Freshen up the whole and kills unwanted smell... Perfect for that trash area smelling of fish, food etc works great ..

Meguiars Car wash: 6kNaira This is for the DIY car owners that love to wash their own cars. Elephant soap and other washing detergent kills the paint on your car. Your car paints fades overtime, than requiring you to paint the car over and over again....

Meguiars car wash protects your car paint and keeps it glowing and shinning.. A little goes a long way , it also includes the cloth to wash the car with. It helps avoid scratching your paint while washing....

Pennzoil Oil 17500k Naira .. Great product and keeps your engine protected from sludge . Best oil in the market.( Market value is over 20k naira )

Castrol 14500k Naira: You have no excuse not to get imported oil for your car .. We made it affordable and cheaper than what is produced in Nigeria. This is highly recommended. Great product. (Market value 16knaira)

Preston Coolant 10kNaira ...Stop using water and avoid damaging your engine.. Coolant keeps your engine at a cool running temperature. Prevents wear and tear onyour engine...

Oil Filter 2500kNaira ....Lexus Rx 350, Toyota Highlander, Corolla 2010, Camry etc give us a call to give you the rite filter for your car .....

All items are imported strictly by dru23.. No middle men and all original.. Let's us be your 1 stop shop this travelling season ........

Give us a call. We at your service 07036726481

2 Likes

Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by dicksonadams(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Awesome
Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by replete(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
kindly include the blunt effect diffuser in your stock for we that just like to hang and forget. you doing well.

1 Like

Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by dru23(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
replete:
kindly include the blunt effect diffuser in your stock for we that just like to hang and forget. you doing well.

Spray version is what we have now , we are running out of it ,kindly place your order sir.....
Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by hillso7(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
dru23:
This is the travelling season to get your vechicle ready for the road...we present to you the following New and Old stock..........

BLUNTSEFFECTS 2,500Naira : To keep your cars ,home fresh .. This is highly concentrated spray.. A little goes a long way.

For cars: Spray 1 or 2 times on carpet away from surfaces . Keeps ur car fresh and smelling nice ,excellent for uber drivers.. Very strong smell ,just need just a little and it will a whole day....

For Homes. Great for your toilet, especially after unwanted guest scattered the toilet.. Spray just 1 or 2 times inside the toilet bowl .. And your toilet smells like you just washed it.. Freshen up the whole and kills unwanted smell... Perfect for that trash area smelling of fish, food etc works great ..

Meguiars Car wash: 6kNaira This is for the DIY car owners that love to wash their own cars. Elephant soap and other washing detergent kills the paint on your car. Your car paints fades overtime, than requiring you to paint the car over and over again....

Meguiars car wash protects your car paint and keeps it glowing and shinning.. A little goes a long way , it also includes the cloth to wash the car with. It helps avoid scratching your paint while washing....

Pennzoil Oil 17500k Naira .. Great product and keeps your engine protected from sludge . Best oil in the market.( Market value is over 20k naira )

Castrol 14500k Naira: You have no excuse not to get imported oil for your car .. We made it affordable and cheaper than what is produced in Nigeria. This is highly recommended. Great product. (Market value 16knaira)

Preston Coolant 10kNaira ...Stop using water and avoid damaging your engine.. Coolant keeps your engine at a cool running temperature. Prevents wear and tear onyour engine...

Oil Filter 2500kNaira ....Lexus Rx 350, Toyota Highlander, Corolla 2010, Camry etc give us a call to give you the rite filter for your car .....

All items are imported strictly by dru23.. No middle men and all original.. Let's us be your 1 stop shop this travelling season ........

Give us a call. We at your service 07036726481
Mr Dru,
I need the Pennzoil and filter, what's the discount and where do I pick up?
Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by dru23(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
hillso7:

Mr Dru,
I need the Pennzoil and filter, what's the discount and where do I pick up?

Bro how far ? Sorry for the late reply o .. Pennzoil and oil filter full ground.... We have already discounted the oil enough for people to enjoy the benefits of the oil ...

We have the lowest price available....you know that and I know that .. The oil filter are 100% genuine, and we still sell at the same price as other places that authenticity might questionable , but we can vouch for the authenticity of our own .........

For pickup or delivery options plz call us @ 07036726481
We at your service
Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by hillso7(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2021
dru23:

Bro how far ? Sorry for the late reply o .. Pennzoil and oil filter full ground.... We have already discounted the oil enough for people to enjoy the benefits of the oil ...

We have the lowest price available....you know that and I know that .. The oil filter are 100% genuine, and we still sell at the same price as other places that authenticity might questionable , but we can vouch for the authenticity of our own .........

We at your service

Chief do you have another number? I've been calling with no response
Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by hillso7(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
dru23:

We at your service

I don't know what to say about your representative o, got to the location given, called for more than 30 minutes with no response.
She knows she won't be available why give description?
Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by dru23(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
hillso7:

I don't know what to say about your representative o, got to the location given, called for more than 30 minutes with no response.
She knows she won't be available why give description?

I was told you were given the address and showed up without making appointments...

And nobody was around ..plz call again and confirm an appointment that is agreed on ...
Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by dru23(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
hillso7:

Chief do you have another number? I've been calling with no response

Plz call the business line again ...
Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by hillso7(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
dru23:

Plz call the business line again ...
I've been calling still no response.
So no appointment no business?
Re: .......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES by dru23(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
hillso7:

I've been calling still no response.
So no appointment no business?

You will get a call back soon.. Sorry for the mix up

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2003 Toyota Camry.. Limited Edition.. 2.2m / Firstbody 2005 Bigdaddy For Serious Buyer.. / »»» Sold!! Toks Ford Sport Trac 07 @ N2.7M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.