|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,738,346 members, 6,492,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 September 2021 at 05:55 PM
|Palm Kernel Oil For Skin, Hair & Children by BlackSeedOil: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2020|
HOW TO USE BLACK PALM KERNEL OIL
Palm kernel is a nut from a palm tree which has an edible seed inside. It is the oil from the seed that is widely known as black palm kernel oil. In some part of West Africa, the seed can be eaten raw or with other staple food. Black pal kernel oil is a highly saturated vegetable fats than palm oil. It does not contain cholesterol which might be harmful to health instead, it is rich in lauric acid which helps to raise blood cholesterol levels. It can be stored for a very long time without alterations. It has a nutty smell that reminds someone of the rural lifestyle.
SKIN BENEFITS OF BLACK PALM KERNEL OIL
1. It is used for the manufacture of soaps, washing powders, hair creams, personal care products etc.
2. It restores skin elasticity in order to prevent wrinkles.
3. It protects the skin from harsh weather conditions.
4. It is a good skin moisturizer.
BENEFITS OF BLACK PALM KERNEL OIL ON HAIR
1. It is used to prevent hair loss or breakage.
2. Black palm kernel oil is used as a hot oil treatment on dry hair and scalp so as to soothe the scalp and moisturize the hair.
3. It strengthens weak hair and makes it shiny.
4. Black kernel oil can be used as a natural hair conditioner.
HOW TO USE BLACK PALM KERNEL OIL ON CHILDREN
1. Epilepsy in children can be managed by inserting a bit of black palm kernel oil in the child's eyes.
2. Some babies have a soft head at 0-12 months old or even more. Black palm kernel oil is used to strengthen those soft part.
3. In cases where a child is having difficulty to push out excreta, black palm kernel oil is used to soften the anus of a child in such a situation so as to ease the child problem.
4. Black palm kernel oil is used to treat children with high fever and convulsion.
5. It is used to treat abdominal pain in children as well as treat skin rashes in children.
HANDMADE BLACK PALM KERNEL OIL AVAILABLE FOR SALE
08 139 458 588, 08 053 408 939
|Re: Palm Kernel Oil For Skin, Hair & Children by BlackSeedOil: 7:03pm On Jan 09|
|Re: Palm Kernel Oil For Skin, Hair & Children by BlackSeedOil: 5:46am On Mar 14|
*15 WAYS COCONUT OIL COULD IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH*
- Protects against eczema symptoms.
- Protects against gum disease.
- Lowers risk of high blood sugar.
- Boosts weight loss diet plans.
- Treats dandruff or dry hair.
- Lowers risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- Protects against high blood pressure.
- Reduce symptoms of urinary tract infection.
- Relieves arthritis pain.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Improves brain function.
- Improves energy and stamina.
- Reduces stomach ulcer symptoms.
- Lowers risk of stomach bloating.
- Improves the quality & health of your skin.
ORGANIC COCONUT OIL FOR SALE.
Contact: 08 139 458 588, 08 053 408 939
|Re: Palm Kernel Oil For Skin, Hair & Children by BlackSeedOil: 2:04pm On May 06|
*DON'T PASS THE SALT!* _WHO Issues Benchmarks for Sodium Content in Food_
Excessive salt in food and beverages is putting people at greater risk of potentially fatal heart disease and strokes, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Wednesday (May 5), issuing fresh guidelines for limiting sodium content.
An estimated 11 million deaths globally are associated with poor diet each year, including 3 million attributable to high sodium intake, it said in a report.
In many wealthy countries, and increasingly in lower income nations, a significant proportion of sodium in the diet comes from manufactured foods such as bread, cereal, processed meats and dairy products including cheese, the WHO said.
Sodium chloride is the chemical name for salt and sodium is a mineral that regulates the amount of water in the body.
Authorities must establish policies to reduce salt intake and provide people with information to make the right food choices, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said.
"We also need the food and beverage industry to cut sodium levels in processed food," Tedros said in a statement.
The new WHO benchmarks, for 64 food and drink categories, are aimed at guiding health authorities in its 194 member states in talks with the food and beverage industry.
For example, potato crisps should contain a maximum of 500mgs of sodium per 100g serving, pies and pastries up to 120mgs and processed meats up to 360mgs, according to its benchmarks.
"Excess dietary sodium intake increases blood pressure and consequently increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases," the WHO said.
|Re: Palm Kernel Oil For Skin, Hair & Children by BlackSeedOil: 5:28pm On Jun 17|
We sell black palm kernel oil in Lagos..
|Re: Palm Kernel Oil For Skin, Hair & Children by Quirekoon: 10:59am On Jun 18|
Is it drinkable?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57