Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Odimiekumo Etete (aka Didi) Dashed Keke Man A Brand New Keke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odimiekumo Etete (aka Didi) Dashed Keke Man A Brand New Keke (350 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Dogs Make Nigerian Man A Millionaire On Their First Birthday (Video) / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / "Bobrisky Hasn't Paid Ex-Gateman Jacob For 6months, Collected Money Dashed Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odimiekumo Etete (aka Didi) Dashed Keke Man A Brand New Keke by Rosenews2233: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS TO CHUKUDI TARI FOR THE NEW KEKE GIFT FROM ODIMIEKUMO ETETE

Reward for Dedicated Service: Odimiekumo Etete Surprises His Loyal Follower With Brand New Keke

For Mr. Chikwudi Tari, got a gift for his dedication and commitment to service has been rewarded with a brand new keke to boost his economy power.

His boss, Odimiekumo Etete over the weekend surprised Chikwudi Tari with the new Keke to the amazement of doubting Thomas in his area.

Nolly TV Africa news who visited the scene elated Chikwudi saw the joy and happiness when he received the gift from the Chairman of the keke union Brass Road Mr Vincent on behalf of the philanthropist.

Speaking with our reporter, Mr Chikwudi said, he thought his boss has abandoned him and was contemplating to commit suicide when he got the gift from Mr. Etete.

According to him, for a very long time, he has not been driving Keke and it affected him badly explaining that riding keke is the only means of livelihood to him and his family.

He said 'I have being praying to God for me to have something doing again and he answered me through my boss who surprisingly surprised him this Keke.'

Nolly TV Africa news contacted Mr. Etete on phone as he confirmed to us that Mr. Chikwudi's humility and loyalty is remarkable.

Etete said, while he is away, Mr Chukwudi will do everything possible to ensure his properties are safe, he always keep his house clean doing all he can in working passionately not minding what he was facing.

Watch video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CItDSuYgr_v/?igshid=1gtqdjvzitivc

Barakumo Solomon Odede reporting for Nolly TV Africa news

Re: Odimiekumo Etete (aka Didi) Dashed Keke Man A Brand New Keke by Rosenews2233: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
More photos

(1) (Reply)

My Heart And Soul Are For You – Naira Marley To Tacha / They Hate Me Because My Dad Is Rich – Davido On Recent Brawl With Burna Boy / "Tule Jor" Davido Excited As He Achieves Something He's Been Longing For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.