Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group (362 Views)

I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello / Ekweremadu, Tanimu Turaki, Oche Otorkpa, Olujimi Get PDP National Assignment / 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by Grace146: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Governor Yahaya Bello, a focused leader, has the best security architecture in Nigeria, qualified for National assignment, says Osun state CNPP Chairman.

The Conference of Nigeria Political Parties (CNPP) Osun State chapter has commended His Excellency Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State for his landmark achievements and his untiring efforts in developing the Confluence State especially his approach to security issues which our biggest national challenge.
The Chairman of the umbrella body of all political parties in Osun state who is also the elected Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC) Chairman in Osun State told journalists in Lokoja during his visit.
He stated that his visit has afforded him the opportunity to see tremendous improvements in the state, most especially in the area of security, health and agriculture.

His words, “With over 200 patrol utility vehicles equipped with sophisticated gadgets and over 500 motorcycles for the use of OPERATION TOTAL FREEDOM to stamp out criminality, the issue of kidnapping, armed banditry and cultism has reduced tremendously, and now Kogi people can sleep with their two eyes closed.

“His Kogi state Health Care plus, The Confluence Advanced Medical Diagnostic Centre ( CAMDIC) and massive renovation of health facilities lay credence to the claim that he has actually brought turnaround to this sector.

“The agricultural sector has also witness appreciable development as I can see improved farming activities going on in the state and the Governor distributing one hundred tractors for the rural agricultural programme. With my short stay in Kogi state, I can sincerely say that he has performed. He is therefore qualified for another national assignment after his current term in office as the Kogi Governor. As a young and dynamic Governor, Nigeria will need his services after his assignment in Kogi state.”

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by TossTos: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Which National Assignment , to join NASS for kogi people or minister because i dont get it o . Una go just want make people talk .
National Assignment Kor
National Consignment Ni

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by Jashub: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
The day this man becomes president we are doomed.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by J4justice: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Security ke! I hope Kogi State is one of the 36 States in Nigeria?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by MajesticKris: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Okey den the GROUP Should Vote for Him na!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by oluwadabira222(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
They are all mad both yahaya bello the group and even the north
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by FarahAideed: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
The day this man becomes president we are doomed.

He can never be president and even if he did he will still be 2 million times better than Buhari
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by Jashub: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
FarahAideed:

He can never be president and even if he did he will still be 2 million times better than Buhari
You cannot say. This man possesses a latent form of incompetence I have never seen in any politician
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by FarahAideed: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
You cannot say. This man possesses a latent form of incompetence I have never seen in any politician

I doubt there is any creature on Earth more incompetent than Buhari ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by Jashub: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
FarahAideed:

It is well. I just pray that God does not deliver us into the hands of another Islamo-Marxist president.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by helinues: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by donbachi(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
If na him be the only eligible youth to contest the coming presidential election..make buhari age dem still dey rule us.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by Jostoman: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
It seems APC have found a new spokesperson called GROUP, but they always failed to tell us the name of the group whether it is champion league or Europa league group. Nonsense
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Enough silly jokes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by baconline(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
From the worst governor to the most fit, well its Nigeria, Talk is cheap, in Nigeria it can be bought with a price
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by TONY042(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yahaya Bello that's the younger version of Buhari
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Qualified For National Assignment ― Group by Michaeltreasure(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
FarahAideed:

I live in Lokoja and I can proudly tell you that Buhari is a saint compared to this guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Rated The Cleanest State In The Country / DSS Security Alert / Do you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.