Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Mi Abaga Vs Vector Cypher 3 | Nigerian Reacts To Henessy Cypher - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mi Abaga Vs Vector Cypher 3 | Nigerian Reacts To Henessy Cypher (359 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / M.I Vs Vector: Mr. Incredible Just Responded To Vector's Diss Tracks. / Download Nasty C - Givenchy (instrumental) By Cypher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mi Abaga Vs Vector Cypher 3 | Nigerian Reacts To Henessy Cypher by wakacome27: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
The Henessy Cypher is here again. It is known to place the esteemed culture on a pedestal and give some of its brightest lights the opportunity to shine with great visuals and impressive content direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tngO9gBi2mc

https://youtu.be/tngO9gBi2mc
Re: Mi Abaga Vs Vector Cypher 3 | Nigerian Reacts To Henessy Cypher by DesChyko: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2020
A cypher of the top dogs

I'm glad people can now see why I rated Jesse Jagz as my second best favourite Nigerian rapper. The accolades were well deserved

Dude jumped on the mic and killed it as he'd always done.

1. VEC
2. Jesse Jagz
3. Sauce Kid

No disrespect to the big players currently in the industry but the new flavour these guys brought when they came in made them my all time faves.

(1) (Reply)

[mixtape] DJ 4kerty – Tule Mixtape / King Perry Yawa Mp3 Download / Meet The New Nigerian Gospel Music Minister Fortune Tamuno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.