Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,898 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Best Deal For Nixel Asus Kv55d - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Best Deal For Nixel Asus Kv55d (181 Views)

NADDC Boss Aliyu Jelani Visits Innoson, Inks Deal For Nnewi Automotive Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Deal For Nixel Asus Kv55d by Emmanuel8265(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
I have a blue Asus Kv55D laptop for sale

I have used it for only 14 months and it's still unscratched and looks absolutely brand new

The laptop have the ability to play easily any high resolution or sophisticated games.It's fast and perform multiple task without any hiccups.

The display is good and bright. It fast charges and last for nothing less than 2 hrs 30min if heavily used and up to 4hrs if less used.

I've upgraded the version to Window 10 pro and brought 6gb ram. When you buy it, you get a FREE follow come charger

Price: N105,000

This is the cheapest you can get a fairly used around. Ask around, go to jumai and Kongo, most Asus Kv55D are selling for N124,000 - N140,000. And they are not even as neat as mine.

The reason why I'm even willing to sell at that price is because I need to sell it quick, add the money to the one I already have and get a new Asus X543UA

Feel Free, if you get the laptop, use it for 1 week and if you note any fault, tell me and I will return your money and take back the laptop. I'm willingly to sign an undertaking if it will make you feel safer

Call the number for enquiry 08158504267 (Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm)

Re: Best Deal For Nixel Asus Kv55d by Emmanuel8265(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I'm I Being Scammed / Nigeria’s Nuclear Electricity Ambition Problems? Take A Look At This / Whatsapp Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.